手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 中国名著 > 西游记英文版 > 正文

《西游记》第二十九章:神奇的袖子

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Journey to the West Chapter 29 The Magic Sleeve
  • 《西游记》第二十九章 神奇的袖子
  • "I know we counted the fruit correctly," said one priest.
  • “我知道,我们数的人参果数量是对的。” 一个道士说,
  • "But we'll count again anyway." The two angry priests went outside and gasped.
  • “不管怎样,我们会去再数一遍的。”两个非常生气的道士出去了,结果吓了一跳。
  • The ginseng tree was lying on the ground. It was gray, and all its leaves were gone.
  • 人参果树倒在了地上。整棵树都变成了灰色,所有叶子都掉光了。
  • "The tree is dead!" cried one priest. "That monkey must have done this."
  • “人参果树死了!” 一个道士大叫,“一定是那个猴子干的。”
  • "But the monkey was inside the whole time," said the other priest.
  • “但那猴子一直在房间里。” 另一个道士说,
  • "How could he have been out here also?"
  • “他怎么能同一时间来这里毁了树呢?”
  • "He's a spirit," said the first priest. "He must have used magic."
  • “他是个神仙。” 第一个道士说,“他一定是施了法术。”
  • He looked at the tree and shook his head.
  • 他看着那棵树摇摇头。
  • "This tree was older than Heaven and Earth. The monkey must be very powerful."
  • “这树比天地都要老。那猴子一定很厉害。”
  • "It would be dangerous for us to fight him," said the other priest.
  • “我们和他打的话会很危险。” 另一个道士说,
  • "Let's wait for our master, the Great Immortal, to return."
  • “我们等镇元大仙回来吧。”
  • Inside the abbey the Tang Monk was scolding his companions.
  • 道观里,唐僧正在责备他的徒弟们。
  • "We are guests here," he said. "I am very upset you stole fruit from our hosts." The priests came back in.
  • “我们是客人。” 他说,“我很生气,你们居然偷主人的果子。”道士们回来了。
  • "We owe you an apology," said one. "None of the ginseng fruit is missing after all."
  • “我们得向你们道歉。” 一个道士说,“人参果一个都没少。”
  • "Oh," said the Tang Monk. "I'm glad to hear that." "Thank you for your apology," said Bajie.
  • “哦。” 唐僧说,“听到这个消息真是太好了。”“谢谢你的道歉。” 八戒说。
  • Wukong gave the priests a suspicious look. He knew they were lying. But he didn't know why.
  • 悟空怀疑地看了看两个道士。他知道他们在说谎,但他不知道他们为什么说谎。
  • "You're all welcome to spend the night," said one of the priests. "Follow us."
  • “我们欢迎你们在这里过夜。” 一个道士说,“跟我们来吧。”
  • The priests led the group to a small room in the abbey.
  • 道士领着唐僧一行人进了道观里的一个小房间。
  • The Tang Monk and his companions went inside. "This is a nice room," said Bajie.
  • 唐僧和他的徒弟们都走了进去。“这房间不错。” 八戒说。
  • Wukong noticed that the priests didn't come in.
  • 悟空注意到那两个道士并没有进来。
  • He was about to say something when one priest slammed the door shut. A lock clicked.
  • 他正要说些什么,一个道士突然关上了门,把门锁上了。
  • "Wait!" cried Bajie. "What kind of hosts are you? You locked us in!"
  • “等等!” 八戒大叫,“你们这是什么主人!你把我们锁起来了!”
  • Bam! He kicked the door. "Ow! My foot!"
  • 嘣!他用力地在门上踹了一脚。“哦!我的脚!”
  • Bajie fell to the floor, rubbing his foot.
  • 八戒倒在了地上,不停地揉着脚。
  • "Why did they lock us in here?" asked the Tang Monk.
  • “他们为什么要把我们锁在这里?” 唐僧问。
  • "They're afraid of us," said Wukong. "I knocked down their ginseng tree."
  • “他们怕我们。” 悟空说,“我把他们的人参果树弄倒了。”
  • "What?" cried the Tang Monk."I was angry at them," said Wukong.
  • “什么?” 唐僧大叫。“我很生气。” 悟空说,
  • "They're probably planning to keep us locked in here until their master comes back."
  • “他们可能是计划把我们锁在这里直到他们的师父回来。”
  • The Tang Monk glared at his companions.
  • 唐僧瞪着他的徒弟们。
  • "How will I ever reach the Western Paradise with companions like you?" he asked.
  • “和你们这样的徒弟一起,我要怎么去西方极乐世界?” 他问。
  • Bajie stood up. "It's not my fault. I was hungry."
  • 八戒站起来:“这不是我的错。我那会儿饿了。”
  • Wujing looked at the ground. "Master, don't worry," said Wukong.
  • 悟净低着头。“师父,别担心。” 悟空说,
  • "I'll get us out of here. When the priests go to sleep, I'll use my lock-picking magic. Then we'll be on our way."
  • “我会把大家弄出去的。等那道士睡了,我就用我的解锁术,然后我们就继续上路。”
  • The four travelers escaped that night and headed west. The next day they saw an old man on the road.
  • 那天晚上,他们四个人溜了出去,继续朝西走。第二天,他们在路上遇到了一个老人。
  • "Excuse me," said the man. "Did you come from the abbey?"
  • “打扰一下。” 老人说,“你们是从道观那里来的吗?”
  • The Tang Monk glanced nervously at his companions. "Um, yes," he said.
  • 唐僧紧张地看着他的徒弟。“嗯,是的。” 他说。
  • "I thought so," said the man. He suddenly stood much taller.
  • “我想也是。” 老人说。他突然变高了很多。
  • "I am the Great Immortal! You destroyed my ginseng tree.
  • “我是镇元大仙!你们毁了我的人参果树。
  • You're not going any farther until you give me a new one!" Wukong pulled out his iron bar.
  • 除非你们给我一棵新的,否则你们别想走!”悟空抽出了他的金箍棒。
  • Bajie and Wujing raised their weapons.
  • 八戒和悟净举起了兵器。
  • The Great Immortal rose into the air and landed on a cloud.Wukong laughed.
  • 镇元大仙升到了空中,站在一朵云上。悟空大笑:
  • "You think you're special just because you can fly? We can do that too!"
  • “你觉得你能飞就很厉害吗?我们都会飞!”
  • The Great Immortal raised an eyebrow.
  • 镇元大仙抬起了一边的眉毛。
  • "Can you do this? It's called Magic of the Cosmos in the Sleeve." The Great Immortal waved his arm.
  • “你会这个吗?这叫袖里乾坤。”镇元大仙挥动着手臂。
  • His sleeve swooped down toward Wukong and his companions. Instantly they were all swept up in it.
  • 他的袖子向悟空和他的同伴们扫过来。他们立刻就被扫进了那袖子里。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Journey to the West Chapter 29 The Magic Sleeve

《西游记》第二十九章:神奇的袖子

"I know we counted the fruit correctly," said one priest.

“我知道,我们数的人参果数量是对的。” 一个道士说,

"But we'll count again anyway." The two angry priests went outside and gasped.

“不管怎样,我们会去再数一遍的。”两个非常生气的道士出去了,结果吓了一跳。

The ginseng tree was lying on the ground. It was gray, and all its leaves were gone.

人参果树倒在了地上。整棵树都变成了灰色,所有叶子都掉光了。

"The tree is dead!" cried one priest. "That monkey must have done this."

“人参果树死了!” 一个道士大叫,“一定是那个猴子干的。”

"But the monkey was inside the whole time," said the other priest.

“但那猴子一直在房间里。” 另一个道士说,

"How could he have been out here also?"

“他怎么能同一时间来这里毁了树呢?”

"He's a spirit," said the first priest. "He must have used magic."

“他是个神仙。” 第一个道士说,“他一定是施了法术。”

He looked at the tree and shook his head.

他看着那棵树摇摇头。

"This tree was older than Heaven and Earth. The monkey must be very powerful."

“这树比天地都要老。那猴子一定很厉害。”

"It would be dangerous for us to fight him," said the other priest.

“我们和他打的话会很危险。” 另一个道士说,

"Let's wait for our master, the Great Immortal, to return."

“我们等镇元大仙回来吧。”

Inside the abbey the Tang Monk was scolding his companions.

道观里,唐僧正在责备他的徒弟们。

"We are guests here," he said. "I am very upset you stole fruit from our hosts." The priests came back in.

“我们是客人。” 他说,“我很生气,你们居然偷主人的果子。”道士们回来了。

"We owe you an apology," said one. "None of the ginseng fruit is missing after all."

“我们得向你们道歉。” 一个道士说,“人参果一个都没少。”

"Oh," said the Tang Monk. "I'm glad to hear that." "Thank you for your apology," said Bajie.

“哦。” 唐僧说,“听到这个消息真是太好了。”“谢谢你的道歉。” 八戒说。

Wukong gave the priests a suspicious look. He knew they were lying. But he didn't know why.

悟空怀疑地看了看两个道士。他知道他们在说谎,但他不知道他们为什么说谎。

"You're all welcome to spend the night," said one of the priests. "Follow us."

“我们欢迎你们在这里过夜。” 一个道士说,“跟我们来吧。”

The priests led the group to a small room in the abbey.

道士领着唐僧一行人进了道观里的一个小房间。

The Tang Monk and his companions went inside. "This is a nice room," said Bajie.

唐僧和他的徒弟们都走了进去。“这房间不错。” 八戒说。

Wukong noticed that the priests didn't come in.

悟空注意到那两个道士并没有进来。

He was about to say something when one priest slammed the door shut. A lock clicked.

他正要说些什么,一个道士突然关上了门,把门锁上了。

"Wait!" cried Bajie. "What kind of hosts are you? You locked us in!"

“等等!” 八戒大叫,“你们这是什么主人!你把我们锁起来了!”

Bam! He kicked the door. "Ow! My foot!"

嘣!他用力地在门上踹了一脚。“哦!我的脚!”

Bajie fell to the floor, rubbing his foot.

八戒倒在了地上,不停地揉着脚。

"Why did they lock us in here?" asked the Tang Monk.

“他们为什么要把我们锁在这里?” 唐僧问。

"They're afraid of us," said Wukong. "I knocked down their ginseng tree."

“他们怕我们。” 悟空说,“我把他们的人参果树弄倒了。”

"What?" cried the Tang Monk."I was angry at them," said Wukong.

“什么?” 唐僧大叫。“我很生气。” 悟空说,

"They're probably planning to keep us locked in here until their master comes back."

“他们可能是计划把我们锁在这里直到他们的师父回来。”

The Tang Monk glared at his companions.

唐僧瞪着他的徒弟们。

"How will I ever reach the Western Paradise with companions like you?" he asked.

“和你们这样的徒弟一起,我要怎么去西方极乐世界?” 他问。

Bajie stood up. "It's not my fault. I was hungry."

八戒站起来:“这不是我的错。我那会儿饿了。”

Wujing looked at the ground. "Master, don't worry," said Wukong.

悟净低着头。“师父,别担心。” 悟空说,

"I'll get us out of here. When the priests go to sleep, I'll use my lock-picking magic. Then we'll be on our way."

“我会把大家弄出去的。等那道士睡了,我就用我的解锁术,然后我们就继续上路。”

The four travelers escaped that night and headed west. The next day they saw an old man on the road.

那天晚上,他们四个人溜了出去,继续朝西走。第二天,他们在路上遇到了一个老人。

"Excuse me," said the man. "Did you come from the abbey?"

“打扰一下。” 老人说,“你们是从道观那里来的吗?”

The Tang Monk glanced nervously at his companions. "Um, yes," he said.

唐僧紧张地看着他的徒弟。“嗯,是的。” 他说。

"I thought so," said the man. He suddenly stood much taller.

“我想也是。” 老人说。他突然变高了很多。

"I am the Great Immortal! You destroyed my ginseng tree.

“我是镇元大仙!你们毁了我的人参果树。

You're not going any farther until you give me a new one!" Wukong pulled out his iron bar.

除非你们给我一棵新的,否则你们别想走!”悟空抽出了他的金箍棒。

Bajie and Wujing raised their weapons.

八戒和悟净举起了兵器。

The Great Immortal rose into the air and landed on a cloud.Wukong laughed.

镇元大仙升到了空中,站在一朵云上。悟空大笑:

"You think you're special just because you can fly? We can do that too!"

“你觉得你能飞就很厉害吗?我们都会飞!”

The Great Immortal raised an eyebrow.

镇元大仙抬起了一边的眉毛。

"Can you do this? It's called Magic of the Cosmos in the Sleeve." The Great Immortal waved his arm.

“你会这个吗?这叫袖里乾坤。”镇元大仙挥动着手臂。

His sleeve swooped down toward Wukong and his companions. Instantly they were all swept up in it.

他的袖子向悟空和他的同伴们扫过来。他们立刻就被扫进了那袖子里。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
cosmos ['kɔzmɔs]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙
(复数)cosmos或cosmos

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆
eyebrow ['aibrau]

想一想再看

n. 眉毛,[建]窗头线饰

 
counted [kaunt]

想一想再看

vt. 计算;认为 vi. 计数;有价值 n. 计数;计

 
suspicious [səs'piʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 可疑的,多疑的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。