手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 中国名著 > 西游记英文版 > 正文

《西游记》第二十五章:厉害的吹风术

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Journey to the West Chapter 25 Powerful Wind Magic

《西游记》第二十五章:厉害的吹风术

The wind stopped. Wukong jumped to his feet and called back the little Wukongs.

风停了。悟空跳起来叫回了那些小悟空。

"Ugh," moaned Bajie. "I need a nap.""Get up!" yelled the monkey.

“哦。” 八戒抱怨着说,“我得睡一觉了。”“起来!” 悟空大叫,

"We have to save the Tang Monk before the demon king eats him!"

“我们得在妖怪吃了师父之前把他救回来!”

Bajie rubbed his head. "How can we save him? That wind was too powerful."

八戒抓了抓脑袋。“我们怎么才能把他救回来呢?那风实在太强了。”

Wukong tapped his chin and thought. "I'll sneak into the cave to see what I can find out."

悟空摸着下巴想了想。“我偷偷进洞里去看看能发现点什么。”

The monkey changed into a mosquito and squeezed through a crack in the cave's door.

悟空变成了一只蚊子,从洞门的一条裂缝里进去了。

Deep in the cave, he heard someone crying. "That's the Tang Monk," thought Wukong.

在洞穴深处,他听到有人在哭。“那是师父的声音。” 悟空想。

The monkey found his master tied up in a dark room."Master!" cried Wukong.

悟空发现他的师父被绑在一个很黑的房间里。“师父!” 悟空大叫。

He landed on the monk's shoulder."Wukong?" asked the Tang Monk, looking around. "Where are you?"

他落在了唐僧的肩膀上。“是悟空吗?” 唐僧问。他四处看了看:“你在哪里?”

"I'm on your shoulder," said Wukong. "I turned myself into a mosquito."

“我在你肩膀上。” 悟空说,“我把自己变成了一只蚊子。”

"You must save me," said the Tang Monk. He started to cry again.

“你一定要救我出去。” 唐僧说。他又开始哭了。

"Stop crying," said Wukong. "You'll be free soon. First I must defeat the demon king. I'll be back!"

“别哭了。” 悟空说,“你很快就会自由了。首先我必须打败那妖怪。我会回来的!”

Wukong flew down a tunnel and arrived in the throne room. Yellow Wind was talking to some other demons.

悟空沿着隧道向下飞去,最后到了正殿。黄风怪正在和其他的妖怪说话。

"Your wind magic blew Sun Wukong away," said one demon.Yellow Wind laughed.

“您的吹风术把孙悟空吹跑了。” 一个妖怪说。黄风怪大笑。

"Only the bodhisattva Lingji can stop my wind magic. Start a fire. We're having a feast tonight!"

“只有灵吉菩萨可以挡住我的吹风术。点火!我们今晚要大吃一顿!”

"Aha!" thought Wukong. "The bodhisattva Lingji lives on Mount Sumeru. I will ask him for help—quickly!"

“啊哈!” 悟空想,“灵吉菩萨就住在须弥山上。我去找他帮忙,现在就去!”

The monkey leaped onto a cloud and raced through the sky.

悟空跳到云上,在天上快速飞行。

When he arrived on Mount Sumeru, Lingji came out of his pagoda.

他到达须弥山的时候,灵吉菩萨正从他的宝塔里出来。

"It's nice to see you, Wukong," said Lingji. "Would you like some tea?"

“很高兴见到你,悟空。” 灵吉菩萨说,“要喝点茶吗?”

"No, thank you," said Wukong. "I have an emergency!"

“不了,谢谢。” 悟空说,“我有件急事!”

He quickly told the bodhisattva everything that had happened.

他迅速把发生的所有事情都告诉了灵吉菩萨。

"I tried to fight the demon," said the monkey. "But then he used powerful wind magic."

“我试过和那妖怪斗,” 悟空说,“但他用了厉害的吹风术。”

"I know who the great king Yellow Wind is," said Lingji.

“我知道黄风怪是谁。” 灵吉菩萨说,

"He's a weasel spirit. Buddha asked me to keep an eye on him. I told the spirit he could live on that mountain if he behaved."

“他是只貂鼠。佛祖叫我盯着他。我告诉过那妖怪,如果他老实,就可以住在那座山上。”

Lingji shook his head. "I guess he's not behaving anymore.""Can you help me?" asked Wukong.

灵吉菩萨摇摇头:“看来他开始做坏事了。”“你能帮帮我吗?” 悟空问,

"They're going to eat the Tang Monk tonight!""Of course," said Lingji.

“他们今晚就要吃了唐僧!”“当然。” 灵吉菩萨说。

He picked up a staff and put a small object into his robe. "Let's go."

他拿了飞龙宝杖,又把一个小东西放在了自己的袈裟里。

Soon they were in the sky, looking down at the cave door."Knock on the door," said Lingji.

很快他们就飞上了天,他们向下看着洞门。“去敲门吧。” 灵吉菩萨说,

"Tell the demon to come out. I'll do the rest."

“让那妖怪出来,剩下的事情我来做。”

Wukong went down to the cave door and took out his iron bar.

悟空降到了洞门前,拿出了他的金箍棒。

Smash! The door turned into a pile of rubble.

哗啦!洞门碎成了一片。

Yellow Wind rushed outside and yelled, "You smashed my door!"

黄风怪冲了出来大叫:“你砸坏了我的洞门!”

He took three deep breaths. But nothing happened."Huh?" said Yellow Wind.

他大口的吹了三口气,但什么事情都没发生。“怎么回事?” 黄风怪说。

He looked up and saw Lingji in the sky. The bodhisattva was holding a pearl in one hand.

他抬头看到了天上的灵吉菩萨。灵吉菩萨的手里拿着一颗宝珠。

"The wind-stopping pearl!" cried Yellow Wind. The demon king ran.

“定风珠!” 黄风怪大叫,然后就跑走了。

Lingji threw his staff, which turned into a golden dragon. The dragon threw Yellow Wind against some rocks.

灵吉菩萨把他的飞龙宝杖扔了下来,飞龙宝杖变成了一条金龙。金龙把黄风怪扔到了石头上。

There was a puff of smoke, and the demon turned into a yellow weasel. Lingji picked up the weasel.

一阵烟雾散去后,那妖怪变成了一只黄色的貂鼠。灵吉菩萨拿起了貂鼠。

"I'll bring him to Buddha to be punished, Wukong. You may go find your companions. Good luck!"

“我会带它去佛祖面前受罚。悟空,你可以去找你的师父了。祝你好运!”

Wukong ran into the cave and chased away the other demons. Then he untied the Tang Monk.

悟空跑到了洞里赶走了其他妖怪,然后他解开了唐僧。

The two of them went back out and found Bajie sleeping. "Wake up, lazy!" shouted Wukong.

他们二人又走了出来,结果发现八戒在睡觉。“醒醒,呆子!” 悟空叫道。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
tunnel ['tʌnl]

想一想再看

n. 隧道,地道
v. 挖隧道,挖地道

联想记忆
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩

 
throne [θrəun]

想一想再看

n. 王座,君主

 
pearl [pə:l]

想一想再看

n. 珍珠
v. (用珍珠)装饰,呈珍珠状

 
defeat [di'fi:t]

想一想再看

n. 败北,挫败
vt. 战胜,击败

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。