You suck at cooking, yeah you totally suck.
你的厨艺弱爆了,完全弱爆了。
First discovered by Polish sailors in the 1400s, the pierogi has taken a special place in the hearts of many due to its resemblance in the half moon, its aerodynamic shape, and its delicious taste.
波兰饺子于15世纪由波兰水手首次发现,而且在许多人的心中占据了特殊位置,因为其形似半月、符合空气动力学的形状以及美妙的味道。
But can you cook one over a campfire?
但这个饺子能在篝火上烤着吃吗?
I met a girl recently who told me that it was a great way to cook a pierogi.
我最近遇到了一个女孩,她跟我说波兰饺子很适合烤着吃。
I intend to find out if she was right or if she was drunk.
我打算弄清楚,她到底说的是真的,还是她喝醉了。
But first let's take a second and think about where it came from and what it took for it to get here.
但首先,让我们想想波兰饺子从哪里来,又是怎么来到了这里。
Feels like you just leave yesterday.
感觉好像你昨天才离开。
But it's been a long long time since you've been on your way.
但从你走了之后已过去了很长很长时间。
Oh pierogi, you're a really so smiling dobby.
哦,波兰饺子,你真是个笑意盈盈的小精灵。
But you got so much personality.
你是这么有个性。
On the outside you're all white, but you got so much going on inside.
你的外表是白色的,但你的内心却那么丰富。
Jeez and make it all I just wanna take a bite.
天哪,让我只想咬你一口。
Oh bro, you make me so emotional.
哦,兄弟,你让我变得很伤感。
Too bad I'm hungry and you gotta go.
可惜我饿了,你必须得走了。
And we won't forget how you walk to your death.
我们不会忘记你是如何走向死亡。
You didn't blink and you have no regrets.
你眼睛都不眨,无悔地走向死亡。
If the afterlife calls for rote reverence, I'll say that you were the best.
如果前往来世需要纪念致辞,我会说你是最棒的。
Oh pierogi, they don't lost pierogi, roast pierogi.
哦,波兰饺子,他们不会失去波兰饺子,烤波兰饺子。
The results are in and she was not drunk.
结果出来了,她没有喝醉。
This is delicious; it's a little bit crispy, a little bit smoky, and a really good way to cook a pierogi.
烤饺子很美味,有点脆,有点烟熏味,波兰饺子确实很适合烤着吃。
Grilling is a barbecue; it would be perfect.
这样烤就相当于是烧烤了,非常完美。
I think I may be bringing a bag of pierogies next time I go camping, or a steak.
我想我下次去露营的时候可能会带上一包波兰饺子,或者牛排。
A steak is also delicious, but the pierogi is really the main event here tonight; that's for sure.
牛排也很美味,但波兰饺子是今晚的重头戏,这是肯定的。
Another word, that's a lie and that looks like the head of a spooky horse.
再说一句:我刚刚在撒谎。这看起来好像一个很诡异的马头。
Get in a canoe to relieve your stress.
坐上独木舟,让压力都消散。
Spinning and a paddle in it is really the best.
转个圈,划着桨最为惬意。
Paddle in the water in that your worries melt away.
船桨入水,烦恼都随水流走。
Go into the woods and craft a disguise.
进入森林,把自己伪装起来。
Make a cedar wig with some pine cone eyes.
用雪松树枝做假发,用松果做眼睛。
Make a leafy mustache and then change your name.
用叶子做胡子,然后改个名字。
Paddle across the country and don't look back.
划着桨穿过乡村,不要再回头。
That's your old life and you don't need that.
那过去的日子,不必再为之驻留。
Go to a new town, never talk to anybody again.
去一个新的小镇,再也不和任何人说话。
Get a new house, and a new job, delete your social media, cut everyone off.
买个新房子,找份新工作,清空社交媒体,切断与所有人的联系。
They're just being negative and you just really don't need that.
他们散发着负能量,不必再和他们来往。
If you ever run into someone you knew, denying denying deny that it's you and denying denying denying till they go away.
如果你遇到认识的人,否认否认否认那是你,直到他们走开。
Don't worry about the backlash.
别担心会遭到反对。
Just keep living in the just your mustache and that's how can you and helps melt all your stress away.
只要继续戴着你的假胡子生活,这样就可以让你的所有压力烟消云散。
Devin, you're in the shot.
戴文,你入镜了。