Super last minute I decided to make a New Year's Eve cocktail.
最后最后一分钟,我突然决定要做一杯新年夜鸡尾酒。
First thing you want to do is get some limes.
第一件事就是搞些青柠檬。
We're looking for a lime nest.
先要找到青柠檬的窝。
This time of year most of them will have gone into hibernation.
每年这个时候,大多数青柠檬都在冬眠。
Usually you can, oh, here we go, jackpot.
一般你可以...哦...找到了,宝贝加一。
Now you really want to make sure that their mom's not around when you're doing this.
这个时候一定要确保青柠檬幼崽的妈妈不在附近。
You can see some predators have already been here.
看到没有,一些捕食者已经来过了。
Let's keep going. All right step one complete.
继续前进。第一步完成了。
Let's check out this fire pit here.
让我们来看看这个火坑。
Hopefully it's burned out long enough that we can find inside...Yep, jackpot. We got ice.
希望这堆火熄灭冷却的时间够长了,这样就可以在里面找到......耶,宝贝加一。我们有冰块了。
Perfect. Let's keep moving.
完美。继续前进。
Next thing we're going to do: sneak up to this old moonshine operation.
接下来要做的是:偷偷溜进私酿酒作坊。
You want to make sure their mom's not around.
要确保威士忌幼崽的妈妈不在身边。
And usually there's a stash left somewhere.
通常某个地方会藏着一瓶酒。
Oh, look at that.
哦,看那里。
They thought they camouflaged it.
它们以为伪装得很好。
But it's a jackpot right there.
但眼前就有一个宝贝。
All right we're looking good here.
好了,收获满满。
We need one more thing and that's some fresh water.
我们还需要一样东西,就是一些淡水。
So you want to go down to a nice river.
所以我们要一条清澈的小河边。
Tap water has chemicals in it so try to avoid that if you can.
自来水中含有化学物质,所以如果可以的话,尽量不要用自来水。
And then just scoop some water into there.
直接舀些水倒进去。
Oh, looks like maple syrup. That's a bonus. Probably I'll use that.
哦,好像是枫糖浆。额外收获。或许会用得上。
All right, we're ready to assemble here.
好了,现在可以开始把它们混合起来了。
First thing you want to do is grab a lime.
首先拿一个青柠檬。
Place your index on the top and pop that open.
把食指放在顶部,然后把它捏开。
Take your mason jar, go ahead and squeeze that in there.
拿一个玻璃罐,挤些柠檬汁进去。
The order of operations is not really important.
动作的顺序不重要。
Grab your maple syrup, pour in about...about a teaspoon, tablespoon.
然后倒入大约一小勺或一大勺枫糖浆。
All this is going to be the taste.
倒多少就看个人口味。
Go to grab a Bourbon. Pour in about a shot or so.
然后是波本威士忌。倒入一杯威士忌,差不多就行。
So you're going to want to take some of the water and ice in your mason jar.
玻璃罐里还要倒一些水和冰块。
Try not to get any debris in there.
尽量不要把渣滓也弄进去了。
Now I don't have a second mason jar, so I'm just going to do a single distillation process.
我没有多的玻璃罐,所以就表演一个单罐蒸馏。
That's looking nice and clean.
是不是又清澈又干净?
Pour bit of water in and you want to get all that ice out.
倒一点水,然后把冰块都掏出来,放进去。
And that's pretty much your, uh well, I don't know...I call it a Bourbon sour, Bourbon lime maple deliciousness awesomeness.
然后基本上就做好了,我也不知道这叫什么,我叫它波本酸酒,波本青柠枫糖美味酸酒。
Probably good without Bourbon too, if you don't drink.
如果你不喝酒,不加波本威士忌可能味道也不错。
I don't know. That's it, really.
我也不知道。基本上就是这样了。
Happy New Year everybody.
祝大家新年快乐呀。
Chug some water or some wine.
喝点水或者喝点酒。
But you don't need to drink to have a good time.
但是不喝酒也能过个好新年。
Check your local bylaws to see if you're allowed.
查查当地的法律法规,看看你到没到喝酒的年龄。
Cuz the last thing I need is a lawsuit right now.
因为我现在最不需要的就是打官司。
If you try to blame me for having a cup, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll lawyer up.
如果你想责怪我喝了酒,我敢打赌我一定会去找律师。
Don't drink and drive.
喝了酒不要开车。
You suck at cooking and we're all gonna die.
你的厨艺弱爆了,我们都会死去。
Happy New Year everybody.
再次祝大家新年快乐。