手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之列王的纷争 > 正文

第1062期:权力的游戏珊莎(10)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Sansa tried her best to sound miserable as she bid him a good evening.

珊莎向他问好,努力让自己的声音听来痛苦而可怜。

From the way he leered at her, she was not sure she had been wholly convincing.

从他瞅她的模样看来,她不确定他是否信服。

Dontos waited in the leafy moonlight.

月光穿过层层枝叶,唐托斯等在斑驳的叶影下。

“Why so sadface?”

“干嘛愁眉苦脸呀?”

Sansa asked him gaily.

珊莎欢快地问候他,

“You were there, you heard.

“你也在场听见啦。

Joff put me aside, he’s done with me, he’s …”

小乔不要我了,他跟我结束了,他……”

He took her hand.

他握住她的手。

“Oh, Jonquil, my poor Jonquil, you do not understand.

“噢,琼琪,我可怜的琼琪,您不明白。

Done with you? They’ve scarcely begun.”

结束?这才要开始呢。”

Her heart sank.

她的心猛地一沉,

“What do you mean?”

“你什么意思?”

“The queen will never let you go, never.

“太后决不会放你走,决不会。

You are too valuable a hostage.

作为人质,你是无价之宝。

And Joffrey … sweetling, he is still king.

而乔佛里……亲爱的,他是一国之君,

If he wants you in his bed, he will have you, only now it will be bastards he plants in your womb instead of trueborn sons.”

只要想跟你上床,随时都能占有你,惟一的区别在于,如今他在你肚里留下的将不是嫡子,而是野种。”

“No,” Sansa said, shocked.

“不!”珊莎震惊地说,“他放过我了,

“He let me go, he …”

他……”

Ser Dontos planted a slobbery kiss on her ear.

唐托斯在她耳畔印下一个湿湿的吻。

“Be brave.

“勇敢起来。

I swore to see you home, and now I can.

我发誓要送你回家,就一定会办到。

The day has been chosen.”

日子已经定好了。”

“When?” Sansa asked.

“什么时候?”珊莎问,

“When will we go?”

“我们什么时候离开?”

“The night of Joffrey’s wedding.

“乔佛里的新婚之夜,

After the feast.

等婚宴结束我们就走,

All the necessary arrangements have been made.

一切都安排好了。

The Red Keep will be full of strangers.

到时候红堡里全是陌生人,

Half the court will be drunk and the other half will be helping Joffrey bed his bride.

其中一半会喝得大醉,另一半人则会去闹乔佛里的新房。

For a little while, you will be forgotten, and the confusion will be our friend.”

这时,您将暂时被遗忘,混乱就是我们的朋友。”

“The wedding won’t be for a moon’s turn yet.

“婚礼一月之内都不会举行。

Margaery Tyrell is at Highgarden, they’ve only now sent for her.”

玛格丽·提利尔远在高庭,这才刚派人去接呢!”

“You’ve waited so long, be patient awhile longer.

“您已经等了这么久,就请再耐心一时,好吗?

Here, I have something for you.”

来,我有东西给您。”

Ser Dontos fumbled in his pouch and drew out a silvery spiderweb, dangling it between his thick fingers.

唐托斯爵士从口袋里摸出一张类似银色蛛网的东西,捏在粗壮的指头间晃了晃。

It was a hair net of fine-spun silver,

仔细一看,原来这是细银丝编织的发网,

the strands so thin and delicate the net seemed to weigh no more than a breath of air when Sansa took it in her fingers.

珊莎伸手接过,丝线细致精巧,几乎没有重量。

Small gems were set wherever two strands crossed, so dark they drank the moonlight.

银丝交汇的每个节点都嵌有一小粒宝石,黑黝黝的仿佛能吸收月光。

“What stones are these?”

“这是什么石头?”

“Black amethysts from Asshai.

“亚夏的黑紫晶,

The rarest kind, a deep true purple by daylight.”

十分稀罕,其颜色在日光下会变成深紫。”

“It’s very lovely,”

“真可爱。”

Sansa said, thinking, It is a ship I need, not a net for my hair.

珊莎边感叹边想:可我要的是船,不是发网呀。

“Lovelier than you know, sweet child.

“比您想像的更可爱,亲爱的孩子,

It’s magic, you see.

这上面有魔法。您瞧,

It’s justice you hold.

正义之剑就在您手中,

It’s vengeance for your father.”

您会为父复仇。”

Dontos leaned close and kissed her again.

唐托斯倾身靠近,又吻了她。

“It’s home.”

“您会回家。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
delicate ['delikit]

想一想再看

n. 精美的东西
adj. 精美的,微妙的,美

 
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 贵重的,有价值的
n. (pl.)贵

联想记忆
convincing [kən'vinsiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人信服的,有力的,令人心悦诚服的 vbl.

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
miserable ['mizərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的

 
confusion [kən'fju:ʒən]

想一想再看

n. 混乱,混淆,不确定状态

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。