手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 名著精讲 > 《伊索寓言》--第二辑 > 正文

053:渔夫和小鱼 The Fisher and the Little Fish

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • The Fisher and the Little Fish
  • 渔夫和小鱼
  • It happened that a Fisher, after fishing all day, caught only a little fish.
  • 一个渔夫钓了一天鱼,却只钓到一条小鱼。
  • "Pray, let me go, master," said the Fish.
  • “求求你,让我走吧,主人。”小鱼说。
  • "I am much too small for your eating just now.
  • “我现在太小了,你吃不了。
  • If you put me back into the river I shall soon grow, then you can make a fine meal off me."
  • 如果你把我放回河里,我很快就会长大了,你就可以用我做一顿美餐了。”
  • "Nay, nay, my little Fish," said the Fisher, "I have you now. I may not catch you hereafter."
  • “不,不,我的小鱼,”渔夫说,“现在我抓住你了。以后我可能再也抓不到你了。”
  • A little thing in hand is worth more than a great thing in prospect.
  • 抓在手中的东西虽小,也胜过美妙的幻想。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The Fisher and the Little Fish

渔夫和小鱼

It happened that a Fisher, after fishing all day, caught only a little fish.

一个渔夫钓了一天鱼,却只钓到一条小鱼。

"Pray, let me go, master," said the Fish.

“求求你,让我走吧,主人。”小鱼说。

"I am much too small for your eating just now.

“我现在太小了,你吃不了。

If you put me back into the river I shall soon grow, then you can make a fine meal off me."

如果你把我放回河里,我很快就会长大了,你就可以用我做一顿美餐了。”

"Nay, nay, my little Fish," said the Fisher, "I have you now. I may not catch you hereafter."

“不,不,我的小鱼,”渔夫说,“现在我抓住你了。以后我可能再也抓不到你了。”

A little thing in hand is worth more than a great thing in prospect.

抓在手中的东西虽小,也胜过美妙的幻想。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。