Oh, hi, everyone. I'm Jimmy Kimmel, and unfortunately a terrible thing has happened.
哦 嗨 大家好 我是吉米·鸡毛 很不幸的是发生了一件坏事
My friend Guillermo and I are stranded on this desert island.
我和我朋友吉尔莫被困在了这座荒岛上
We're getting hungry and we're just trying to decide which one of us will eat the other guy first.
我们都快饿死了 所以正在决定我俩要谁先吃了谁
This one settles it. Ready? One two -- Wait, Jimmy, I just remembered.
这局就定了 好吧 一二 等等 吉米 我想起来
Mcdonald's delivers with Ubereats. You just remembered that? Si.
麦当劳有即使送餐服务 你才想起来 是啊
Mcdelivery is a fast way to get hot Mcdonald's food and an iced coca-cola at home, at the office, or somewhere in between.
无论你在家、在办公室还是在路上,只需麦乐送服务即可获得麦当劳的新鲜食物和冰冻可乐
Oh, my goodness. Look at this. Wow.
哦 天哪 快看 哇
Delivery for Guillermo? That's Guillermo right there.
吉尔莫的外卖 他在那儿
A coke does sound delicious right now. That is wonderful. Thank you so much.
现在来一瓶可乐真是爽爆啊 太好了 谢谢你
Wow. Did you -- let me get -- jet-skis go backwards?
哇哦 你 让我 水上摩托会倒车?
Did you get me anything? Oh, yeah. I got you a french fry.
你给我点东西了吗 哦 有 我给你买了根薯条
Thanks. Shouldn't we have asked that delivery guy to rescue us from the island?
谢谢啊 我们是不是应该让那个快递员带我们离开岛屿啊
Dude. You worry too much. Your mind is a garden. You toss out a seed.
兄弟 你操太多心了 你的头脑是一座花园 你长出了一颗种子
Do you want to grow flowers or do you want to grow weeds? What?
你想种花还是种草 神马
Dude, you worry too much. Your mind is a garden. You toss out a seed. My what is a seed?
兄弟 你操太多心了 你的头脑是一座花园 你长出了一颗种子 我的啥是种子
Your tots. My tots. Oh, my tots. My tots are the seeds.
你的大脑 我的大脑 哦 我的大脑 我的大脑里有种子
You toss out a seed. You want to grow flowers or you want to grow weeds? I want to go flowers I guess.
你长出了一颗种子 你想种花还是种草 我种花吧
Then eat your fries and shut up. Allright.
那就吃完薯条闭上嘴 好吧
Do you love clicking buttons and subscribing to things?
你喜欢点击按钮订阅吗?
Then click the button to subscribe my channel and you'll finally be happy.
那就点击按钮订阅我的频道吧 你会找到快乐的