Back to North Korea, which is the bigley story of the day if not the year.
再来看朝鲜 它就算不是年度热点那也是当下的热点了
People are understandably very worked up about this.
人们对这件事很生气 情有可原
According to a new poll, and this poll was taken before the president's threat today,
根据一次投票 这次投票是在总统威胁之前进行的
a majority of Americans, 75%, believe that North Korea's nuclear program is a critical threat to the United States.
多数美国人 75%的美国人相信朝鲜的核项目对美国是一个重大威胁
What I wonder is how many Americans even know where North Korea is.
而我好奇的是有多少美国人知道朝鲜在哪里
So we went out onto Hollywood Boulevard, while it's still here, and this is what we learned.
所以我们走上了好莱坞大道 也就是这里 去看我们发现了什么
Do you think the United States should consider military action against North Korea?
你觉得美国应该对朝鲜采取军事行动吗?
I would say yes. And where exactly is North Korea?
我觉得应该 那朝鲜具体位置在哪里?
It's in -- what, as far as on the map? I don't know.
它在 什么 地图上吗? 我不知道
I'm horrible at geography. You can take a guess. Up here somewhere?
我地理很烂 你可以猜一下 在这上面的某个地方?
And where exactly is North Korea? Oh, god. Here we go.
朝鲜具体在哪里?天哪 要命了
Let me guess, somewhere near here. That is the middle east. Yeah. So no.
我猜一下 这里的某个地方 那是中东地区 哦 所以我不知道
I think it's up top. I don't know. I really don't remember. Can you take a guess?
我觉得它在上面 我不知道 我不记得了 你要不猜一下?
I know this is Africa. Is it somewhere up here? Ooh, that's Europe. That is Europe.
我知道这里是非洲 是在这里吗?哦 那是欧洲 欧洲啊
You know, I'm really good at geography but this is very embarrassing because I don't even remember where the ... North korea is.
跟你说 我地理可好了 不过这就尴尬了 因为我真的不记得朝鲜在哪里
Excuse my language. Take a guess. Take a guess? Somewhere out here?
原谅我说脏话喽 猜一下 猜一下嘛?是在这里吗?
Should we consider military action against North Korea? I believe so.
我们应该对朝鲜采取军事行动吗?我觉得应该
And where is North Korea? Uh. North korea. Uh. Hold on. It's somewhere over in this area, I believe.
那朝鲜在哪里呢?额 朝鲜 额 等下 我觉得它在这片区域
It's in asia. Absolutely. Unless they moved it. Yeah. General vicinity. Is it over here somewhere?
它在亚洲 肯定的 除非有人把朝鲜搬走了 嗯 大概位置 是在这里吗?
Oh, no. That's the arctic. Where is North Korea? Oh, shoot. I want to say somewhere in that area.
哦不 那是北极区 朝鲜在哪里 哦该死 我觉得是在这一片区域
That's the middle east. We're already there. Here? That's Canada. The scariest part about North Korea is it could be anywhere.
那是中东地区 已经有人说过那里了 这里?那是加拿大 最恐怖的是朝鲜可能在任何一个地方哦
Anywhere in here? Brazil. Mm. This is -- it's not over here? Australia. They've done nothing to us. Right there. No.
是在这里吗?那是巴西 嗯 不是在这里吗?那里是澳大利亚 人家可没招惹我们 那里 不对
Wrong again. Is it here? Oh, no, that's South America. Right there. That's India. Dang it.
又错了 是在这儿吗?哦不 那是南美洲 这里 那是印度 讨厌
That one right there? No. I think that's Mongolia. I don't know. Like maybe on here?
这里?不对 我觉得那里是蒙古 这里吗?
Restart the Vietnam war? I have no idea. Hey, in order to make an omelet you've got to break a few eggs, right?
想再来一次越南战争吗?我不知道 嘿 舍不得孩子套不着狼好吧
I'm not a... There. No. You want a hint? It's right above South Korea. Australia. Here. You just started world war 3.
我不是 那里 不对 要来个提示吗?它就在韩国正上方 澳大利亚 这里 你刚刚引发了第三次世界大战
Can you at least point to where you are right now? Yeah. Over here. Nailed it. I'm going to say right there. That's it.
你能指出你现在在哪里嘛?在那儿 对了 我觉得在这里 对了
Is it really? No, it's not. It's right there.
真的吗?才怪呢 不对 在这里
All right. Well, you know, it's --
好了 你们知道了 这真是
By the way, we spotted a celebrity in our audience. Where are you from? Or do you even know?
哎 我们在观众里发现了个明星啊 你来自哪里?你不会连自己的家都不知道吧
I'm from Virginia. You're from Virginia. And you've never seen North Korea on the map.
我来自弗吉尼亚 你是弗吉尼亚的 你从来没在地图上看见过朝鲜
Aparentally not. Will you be able to get home do you think or -- no. Actually no.
显然没有 你觉得你还能找着回家的路吗 哦 找不到了
Did you finally figure out the -- I did. And do you think now you could remember where it is? Yeah.
你最后知道 知道了 你能记得它在哪里了吗 能
You do. Okay. Well, we'll find you again in a year. And we'll test it then okay? Alright, there you go.
记住了 好 那我们一年后再去找你问这个问题好吧 好了 节目就到这里了
I am Jimmy Kimmel, if you like that, click the subscribe button below and good things will happen forever.
我是吉米·鸡毛 如果你喜欢这个视频 请点击下面的订阅按钮 美好的事情就会发生哦