手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 三十九级台阶(第4级) > 正文

三十九级台阶 第75期:渔夫(7)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

'I must thank you very much, but I must make something clear, 'I said.

"非常感谢您,有些事我得给您讲清楚,"我说。
'I'm not a murderer, but the police want me.
"我不是杀人犯,可是警察在追捕我。
If you'd like me to leave, I'll leave now. '
如果您要我离开,我便马上走。"
He smiled. 'That's all right. We won't let it stop us eating. Let's talk after dinner. '
他笑了。"好了。不要让这个打搅我们吃饭。吃过再谈吧。"
The food and wine were excellent.
好酒好饭真是美餐一顿。
After dinner we went to the sitting-room for coffee and he looked at me.
饭后到客厅喝咖啡,他看着我。
I've done what Harry asked me to do, 'he said.
"我遵哈里爵士之瞩把您请到这儿来,"他说。
' He told me you'd tell me a story to wake me up if I did.
"他说您会告诉我一件事,如果我以前蒙在鼓里这件事会使我翻然醒悟。
So what is your story, Mr. Hannay? '
那么到底是什么事呢,哈内先生。"
I notoced that he was using my real name.
我发觉他在使用我的真名字。
I told him the whole story, from the night I came home and found Scudder at my door.
我从那天晚上回到家,在门口遇到斯卡德尔先生开始,把一切都告诉了他。
I told him what Scudder had told me about Karolides, and saw him smile once or twice.
我告诉了他斯卡德尔给我讲的有关卡罗里德斯的事,在这过程中我看到他笑了一两次。
Then I told him about the murder, and the milkman, and Scotland, and Scudder's notebook.
我又对他说起那次谋杀、那个送奶员、苏格兰流亡以及斯卡德尔的笔记本。
'You've got it here? 'he asked, and looked pleased when I took it from my pocket.
"您拿来了?"他问道。我从口袋里掏出笔记本,他面露喜色。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。