手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 三十九级台阶(第4级) > 正文

三十九级台阶 第71期:渔夫(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

'What are you doing here at this time on a Sunday morning? '

"大礼拜天这个时候您在这儿干吗?"
My head was so bad that I could not answer for a moment, but then he recognized me, and saw that I was ill.
我头疼得太厉害,一下回答不出,而他认出了我,看出我生病了。
'Have you got my glasses? 'he asked.
"您带着我的眼镜了吗?"他问道。
I took them out of my pocket and gave them to him.
我从口袋里掏出眼镜,还给他。
'You want your clothes, 'he said.
"您要您的衣服,"他说。
'Come in. You're not looking well at all. Come and sit down. '
"请进。您看来不太舒眼。请进来坐下吧。"
I realized that my malaria had come back.
我觉得我的疟疾又发作了。
I had had malaria in Africa, and it returned sometimes, The smoke, my arm, the wet and the cold had probably not helped.
在非洲我得过疟疾,后来时而发作。烟熏、胳膊伤、受潮、着凉大概没起好作用。
Soon, Mr. Turnbull was helping me into a bed.
特恩布尔先生很快扶我上床。
He was a good friend, that roadman.
这个修路人真够朋友。
He took care of me for ten days, until my fever had gone and my arm was much better.
他服侍了我十天,直到我高烧退去,胳膊也大见好转为止。
He went out to work every day, locking the door, and in the evening he sat by the fire.
他每天锁上门出去上班,晚上回来坐在火炉旁。
He asked no questions, but on some days he brought me a newspaper,
他什么也不问,有时给我带来张报纸,
and I saw that the excitement over the Langham Place murder was over.
我得以知道关于兰厄姆谋杀案的轰动已经过去了。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。