手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:检测肉的成熟度

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • How do you like your steak?
  • 你的牛排要几分熟?
  • Well done. I don't like any pink showing and I don't mind if it's a little charred.
  • 全熟。我不喜欢上面有点粉红色而且我不介意有点过。
  • I'll cook it the way you want it, but it'll be dry and tough.
  • 我会按你要求的烹调,但这样又干又不好嚼。
  • Yes, but a longer cooking time kills food borne illnesses.
  • 是的,但长时间的烹饪会将食源性疾病杀死。
  • I don't want to eat anything that's undercooked.
  • 我可不想吃不熟的食物。
  • It doesn't have to be burnt to be safe to eat.
  • 牛排不需要为了安全食用烹制。
  • It's easy to gauge when meat is done.
  • 肉的成熟度很容易判断。
  • How about if I brown each side to seal in the juices and then cook it to medium doneness?
  • 如果我每边都烤得焦黄锁住里面的肉汁,然后弄成中等成熟怎么样?
  • No, I don't want to take any chances.
  • 不,我不想冒任何风险。
  • I'd rather the steak is overcooked than undercooked.
  • 我宁愿吃老的也不吃弄不熟的。
  • Are you going to eat that?
  • 你要吃那个吗?
  • Yes, I like my steak juicy.
  • 是的,我喜欢我的牛排很多汁。
  • But that's raw!
  • 但那是生的!
  • No, it's cooked rare, not raw.
  • 不,是几分熟,不是生的。
  • I'll cut into it so you can see that it's cooked.
  • 我切一下,这样你就可以看到它已经熟了。
  • It's oozing red! That is definitely not cooked.
  • 这块肉正渗出红色!这肯定没熟。
  • I'll prove it to you.
  • 我会证明给你看。
  • I'll eat this piece and live to tell about it.
  • 我吃这一块告诉你。
  • Don't put that in your mouth! You're risking your health.
  • 别把它放进你嘴里!你在拿自己的健康开玩笑。
  • I think I'll survive.
  • 我想我会活下去的。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
克里斯:你的牛排要几分熟?
Ruth:Well done. I don't like any pink showing and I don't mind if it's a little charred.
露丝:全熟。我不喜欢上面有点粉红色而且我不介意有点过。
Chris:I'll cook it the way you want it, but it'll be dry and tough.
克里斯:我会按你要求的烹调,但这样又干又不好嚼。
Ruth:Yes, but a longer cooking time kills food borne illnesses.
露丝:是的,但长时间的烹饪会将食源性疾病杀死。
I don't want to eat anything that's undercooked.
我可不想吃不熟的食物。
Chris:It doesn't have to be burnt to be safe to eat.
克里斯:牛排不需要为了安全食用烹制。
It's easy to gauge when meat is done.
肉的成熟度很容易判断。

How about if I brown each side to seal in the juices and then cook it to medium doneness?

如果我每边都烤得焦黄锁住里面的肉汁,然后弄成中等成熟怎么样?
Ruth:No, I don't want to take any chances.
露丝:不,我不想冒任何风险。
I'd rather the steak is overcooked than undercooked.
我宁愿吃老的也不吃弄不熟的。
Are you going to eat that?
你要吃那个吗?
Chris:Yes, I like my steak juicy.
克里斯:是的,我喜欢我的牛排很多汁。
Ruth:But that's raw!
露丝:但那是生的!
Chris:No, it's cooked rare, not raw.
克里斯:不,是几分熟,不是生的。
I'll cut into it so you can see that it's cooked.
我切一下,这样你就可以看到它已经熟了。
Ruth:It's oozing red! That is definitely not cooked.
露丝:这块肉正渗出红色!这肯定没熟。
Chris:I'll prove it to you.
克里斯:我会证明给你看。
I'll eat this piece and live to tell about it.
我吃这一块告诉你。
Ruth:Don't put that in your mouth! You're risking your health.
露丝:别把它放进你嘴里!你在拿自己的健康开玩笑。
Chris:I think I'll survive.
克里斯:我想我会活下去的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
gauge [geidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 测量标准,轨距,口径,直径,测量仪器
v

联想记忆
medium ['mi:diəm]

想一想再看

n. 媒体,方法,媒介
adj. 适中的,中等

联想记忆
seal [si:l]

想一想再看

n. 印章,封条
n. 海豹
v.

 
rare [rɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的
ad

 
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。