手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:讨论假期户外活动

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Are you ready?
  • 准备好了吗?
  • Sure, but why are you dressed like that?
  • 当然,但你为什么穿成这样?
  • I thought we were going to play golf with Kareem and Karen.
  • 我以为我们要去和卡里姆还有凯伦打高尔夫球。
  • I told them we're going rock climbing instead.
  • 我告诉他们我们还要去攀岩。
  • I was really looking forward to a game of golf.
  • 我真的很期待一场高尔夫球比赛。
  • You play golf all the time.
  • 你一直在打高尔夫球啊。
  • How often do you get the chance to do other outdoor activities, such as horseback riding and zip-lining.
  • 你多久才能有去骑马及乘坐高空索道这样户外活动的机会。
  • We can do both this afternoon if you're up for it.
  • 如果你愿意的话我们今天下午就可以去。
  • I thought the point of this vacation was to rest and recharge.
  • 我认为这个假期的重点在于休息及休整。
  • We do need to recharge, but what we need is excitement, not rest.
  • 我们的确需要休整,但我们需要的是享受刺激,而不是闷头睡觉。
  • Maybe Kareem and Karen will want to join us tomorrow.
  • 也许卡里姆和卡伦明天想加入我们。
  • Why? What are we doing tomorrow?
  • 为什么?明天我们做什么?
  • How about a water sport, maybe kayaking, windsurfing, or water skiing?
  • 来些水上运动如何,也许皮划艇,风帆冲浪,要么滑水?
  • Too bad we can't go scuba diving, but we can do some snorkeling.
  • 很可惜我们没办法去潜水,但我们可以搞些浮潜。
  • I like the idea of spending some time on the water, but whale watching is more my speed.
  • 我喜欢你这个玩水的点子,但我更喜欢去观赏鲸鱼。
  • Don't you want to feel the wind through your hair and the excitement pumping through your veins?
  • 你不想感觉劲风掠过你的秀发,刺激渗透到骨子里的感觉?
  • I didn't know you were such an adrenaline junkie.
  • 我不知道你是这样一个肾上腺素迷。
  • Guilty as charged. I'm going to take skydiving lessons next month. Want to join me?
  • 矫情罪名成立。下个月我要参加跳伞运动课程。想要加入吗?
  • I consider skydiving a spectator sport!
  • 我觉得跳伞是观赏性运动!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
艾玛:准备好了吗?
Ricardo:Sure, but why are you dressed like that?
里卡多:当然,但你为什么穿成这样?
I thought we were going to play golf with Kareem and Karen.
我以为我们要去和卡里姆还有凯伦打高尔夫球。
Emma:I told them we're going rock climbing instead.
艾玛:我告诉他们我们还要去攀岩。

Ricardo:I was really looking forward to a game of golf.

里卡多:我真的很期待一场高尔夫球比赛。
Emma:You play golf all the time.
艾玛:你一直在打高尔夫球啊。
How often do you get the chance to do other outdoor activities, such as horseback riding and zip-lining.
你多久才能有去骑马及乘坐高空索道这样户外活动的机会。
We can do both this afternoon if you're up for it.
如果你愿意的话我们今天下午就可以去。
Ricardo:I thought the point of this vacation was to rest and recharge.
里卡多:我认为这个假期的重点在于休息及休整。
Emma:We do need to recharge, but what we need is excitement, not rest.
艾玛:我们的确需要休整,但我们需要的是享受刺激,而不是闷头睡觉。
Maybe Kareem and Karen will want to join us tomorrow.
也许卡里姆和卡伦明天想加入我们。
Ricardo:Why? What are we doing tomorrow?
里卡多:为什么?明天我们做什么?
Emma:How about a water sport, maybe kayaking, windsurfing, or water skiing?
艾玛:来些水上运动如何,也许皮划艇,风帆冲浪,要么滑水?
Too bad we can't go scuba diving, but we can do some snorkeling.
很可惜我们没办法去潜水,但我们可以搞些浮潜。
Ricardo:I like the idea of spending some time on the water, but whale watching is more my speed.
里卡多:我喜欢你这个玩水的点子,但我更喜欢去观赏鲸鱼。
Emma:Don't you want to feel the wind through your hair and the excitement pumping through your veins?
艾玛:你不想感觉劲风掠过你的秀发,刺激渗透到骨子里的感觉?
Ricardo:I didn't know you were such an adrenaline junkie.
里卡多:我不知道你是这样一个肾上腺素迷。
Emma:Guilty as charged. I'm going to take skydiving lessons next month. Want to join me?
艾玛:矫情罪名成立。下个月我要参加跳伞运动课程。想要加入吗?
Ricardo:I consider skydiving a spectator sport!
里卡多:我觉得跳伞是观赏性运动!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
whale [weil]

想一想再看

n. 鲸
vi. 捕鲸
v. 鞭打,

 
spectator [spek'teitə]

想一想再看

n. 观众,旁观者

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。