手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:小伙大谈撩妹技巧献殷勤 反遭拒绝

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I'd love to get a date with Jessica. She's so hot!
  • 我喜欢跟杰西卡约会。她真的十分火辣!
  • You mean you want to add another notch to your bedpost.
  • 你的意思是你又想多个情人啊。
  • I've been around the block, but there's nothing wrong with sowing a few wild oats.
  • 我可是个老江湖,而且四处留情并没有什么错。
  • That's all part of being young and carefree.
  • 这就是青春,无忧无虑。
  • Hmm, maybe you shouldn't be telling me about your conquests.
  • 嗯,或许你不应该告诉我你这样俘获女人的芳心。
  • Why not? It's no secret that I've got game.
  • 为什么不呢?这已经不是什么秘密,一切尽在我的掌控。
  • Chicks dig me. Last week alone I…
  • 女生都喜欢我。就在上周我…
  • Really, I think I'll take a pass on the play-by-play.
  • 真的,我不想听你的这些细节。
  • See that woman over there?
  • 看到那边那个女人了吗?
  • Watch me put the moves on her.
  • 看我来给你展现撩妹神技。
  • No, thanks. I'm leaving.
  • 不了,谢谢。我要走了。
  • Wait! Are you going to put in a good word for me with Jessica?
  • 等等!你会为我在杰西卡面前美言几句吗?
  • You know that she's a good friend of mine, right?
  • 你知道她是我的好朋友吧?
  • Of course, I do. That's why I'm asking you.
  • 当然知道。因此我才问你。
  • And you thought I'd set her up with a player?
  • 你以为我会和你一起设计她吗?
  • I thought she might like a man with experience.
  • 我想她可能会喜欢一个经历丰富的男人。
  • Forget it.
  • 算了吧。
  • In that case, what are you doing Saturday?
  • 这样的话,星期六你打算怎么度过?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲降低难度还请关注《地道美语播客(慢速版)》

Jonah:I'd love to get a date with Jessica. She's so hot!

约拿:我喜欢跟杰西卡约会。她真的十分火辣!
Becca:You mean you want to add another notch to your bedpost.
贝卡:你的意思是你又想多个情人啊。
Jonah:I've been around the block, but there's nothing wrong with sowing a few wild oats.
约拿:我可是个老江湖,而且四处留情并没有什么错。
That's all part of being young and carefree.
这就是青春,无忧无虑。

Becca:Hmm, maybe you shouldn't be telling me about your conquests.

贝卡:嗯,或许你不应该告诉我你这样俘获女人的芳心。
Jonah:Why not? It's no secret that I've got game.
约拿:为什么不呢?这已经不是什么秘密,一切尽在我的掌控。
Chicks dig me. Last week alone I
女生都喜欢我。就在上周我…
Becca:Really, I think I'll take a pass on the play-by-play.
贝卡:真的,我不想听你的这些细节。
Jonah:See that woman over there?
约拿:看到那边那个女人了吗?
Watch me put the moves on her.
看我来给你展现撩妹神技。
Becca:No, thanks. I'm leaving.
贝卡:不了,谢谢。我要走了。
Jonah:Wait! Are you going to put in a good word for me with Jessica?
约拿:等等!你会为我在杰西卡面前美言几句吗?
Becca:You know that she's a good friend of mine, right?
贝卡:你知道她是我的好朋友吧?
Jonah:Of course, I do. That's why I'm asking you.
约拿:当然知道。因此我才问你。
Becca:And you thought I'd set her up with a player?
贝卡:你以为我会和你一起设计她吗?
Jonah:I thought she might like a man with experience.
约拿:我想她可能会喜欢一个经历丰富的男人。
Becca:Forget it.
贝卡:算了吧。
Jonah:In that case, what are you doing Saturday?
约拿:这样的话,星期六你打算怎么度过?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街区,木块,石块
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
carefree ['kɛəfri:]

想一想再看

adj. 无忧无虑的,不负责的

联想记忆
notch [nɔtʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刻痕,等级,峡谷 vt. 刻凹痕,用刻痕计算,计分

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。