手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:照顾偏头痛的室友

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Why are you lying on the couch with the lights out? Oh, you poor thing. Do you have a headache?
  • 你怎么不开灯躺在沙发上呢?哦,可怜的家伙。你是不是头疼?
  • Yes, a very bad one. My head is throbbing.
  • 是的,这次疼的厉害。一阵一阵地疼。
  • Why don't I get you some hot tea? That always helps me when I have a pounding headache.
  • 要不要我给你沏一杯热茶?我头痛时,喝热茶能够缓解。
  • No, I just want to lie here quietly.
  • 不用了,我只想安静地在这里躺一会。
  • I know that when I have a tension headache, it always eases the pain when someone massages my neck and shoulders. Would you like that?
  • 根据我的经历,当出现紧张性头痛时,如果别人帮我按摩脖子和肩膀,疼痛就会减轻。你要不要试一下?
  • No, I don't think it's a tension headache. It came on suddenly.
  • 不了,我觉得我不是紧张性头痛。我是突然间开始头疼的。
  • Then it's not a sinus headache either? Are you feeling pain around your cheekbones?
  • 或许是鼻窦炎引起的头痛?你的颧骨有疼痛感吗?
  • No, it's not a sinus headache. I feel a little nauseous actually.
  • 不是鼻窦炎引起的头痛。我觉得有点恶心想吐。
  • Ah, then it must be a migraine. That explains the dark room and the need for quiet. I know the perfect cure for a migraine.
  • 啊,一定是偏头痛。所以你会想安静地待在黑暗的房间里休息。我知道治疗偏头痛的良药。
  • Me, too, but I don't have it here.
  • 我也知道,但是我身边没有。
  • I'd be happy to get it for you.
  • 我很乐意帮你买一些回来。
  • Great. The only place that stocks it is in the next town.
  • 太好了。这种药只有邻近城市的药店才有卖。
  • But that's over two hours away.
  • 不过,到那边要两个小时的路程。
  • If it's too much trouble . . .
  • 如果太麻烦你的话...
  • No, no, I'll go. But how will you manage while I'm gone?
  • 不,不麻烦,我去买。问题是我出门了你怎么办?
  • I'll just have to find a way to muddle through.
  • 我会想办法应付一会的。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲加强难度还请移步《地道美语听力播客(快速版)》

Lupe: Why are you lying on the couch with the lights out? Oh, you poor thing. Do you have a headache?

卢普:你怎么不开灯躺在沙发上呢?哦,可怜的家伙。你是不是头疼?
Eiji: Yes, a very bad one. My head is throbbing.
英次:是的,这次疼的厉害。一阵一阵地疼。
Lupe: Why don’t I get you some hot tea? That always helps me when I have a pounding headache.
卢普:要不要我给你沏一杯热茶?我头痛时,喝热茶能够缓解。
Eiji: No, I just want to lie here quietly.
英次:不用了,我只想安静地在这里躺一会。

podm180203.jpg

Lupe: I know that when I have a tension headache, it always eases the pain when someone massages my neck and shoulders. Would you like that?

卢普:根据我的经历,当出现紧张性头痛时,如果别人帮我按摩脖子和肩膀,疼痛就会减轻。你要不要试一下?
Eiji: No, I don’t think it’s a tension headache. It came on suddenly.
英次:不了,我觉得我不是紧张性头痛。我是突然间开始头疼的。
Lupe: Then it’s not a sinus headache either? Are you feeling pain around your cheekbones?
卢普:或许是鼻窦炎引起的头痛?你的颧骨有疼痛感吗?
Eiji: No, it’s not a sinus headache. I feel a little nauseous actually.
英次:不是鼻窦炎引起的头痛。我觉得有点恶心想吐。
Lupe: Ah, then it must be a migraine. That explains the dark room and the need for quiet. I know the perfect cure for a migraine.
卢普:啊,一定是偏头痛。所以你会想安静地待在黑暗的房间里休息。我知道治疗偏头痛的良药。
Eiji: Me, too, but I don’t have it here.
英次:我也知道,但是我身边没有。
Lupe: I’d be happy to get it for you.
卢普:我很乐意帮你买一些回来。
Eiji: Great. The only place that stocks it is in the next town.
英次:太好了。这种药只有邻近城市的药店才有卖。
Lupe: But that’s over two hours away.
卢普:不过,到那边要两个小时的路程。
Eiji: If it’s too much trouble . . .
英次:如果太麻烦你的话...
Lupe: No, no, I’ll go. But how will you manage while I’m gone?
卢普:不,不麻烦,我去买。问题是我出门了你怎么办?
Eiji: I’ll just have to find a way to muddle through.
英次:我会想办法应付一会的。

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
muddle ['mʌdl]

想一想再看

n. 困惑,混浊状态 vt. 使混乱,使糊涂,使惊呆 v

联想记忆
tension ['tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,拉力,张力,紧张状态,[电]电压

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。