手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:如何看待好友玩弄感情?

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Who are going out with tonight?
  • 你今晚要跟谁出去?
  • I'm not sure. I might go to dinner with Steve or Eduardo or Jim.
  • 我还不确定。我可能会跟史蒂夫、爱德华多或者吉姆出去吃晚饭。
  • Dinner is in a couple of hours.
  • 现在距离晚饭时间还有几个小时。
  • You mean they're waiting around for your call?
  • 你的意思是,他们都在等你的电话?
  • They'd better be. They're the ones vying for my attention, so they'd better be at my beck and call.
  • 他们最好是这样。他们都想要赢得我的芳心,所以他们最好是随传随到。
  • How many guys are you juggling?
  • 你玩弄了多少位男士?
  • Not that many, only the ones who are really devoted admirers.
  • 没有多少,就只是那些倾慕我的忠实者。
  • I try to throw them a bone now and then.
  • 我会不时地给予他们一点恩惠。
  • By keeping them waiting.
  • 用这种让人静候的方式。
  • It's good to keep them on their toes.
  • 让他们忙碌起来未尝不是个好法子。
  • And by making them jealous of each other?
  • 让他们嫉恨彼此?
  • I saw how angry Jack got when he saw you flirting with Kwan and later getting cozy with Mike.
  • 我可看见当你跟关调情,之后又跟麦克暧昧不清时,杰克是多么的愤怒。
  • Jack can't stay angry with me. We'll kiss and make up.
  • 杰克不会一直生我的气。我们会言归于好的。
  • Don't you ever get tired of toying with so many men?
  • 玩弄这么多男性,难道你不会觉得厌倦吗?
  • I'm not toying with them.
  • 我并没有玩弄他们。
  • It's not my fault that men find me irresistible.
  • 毕竟,男人对我无法抗拒又不是我的过错。
  • Right, just like moths to a flame. No wonder so many get burned!
  • 好吧,这就是传说中飞蛾扑火吧。难怪那么多人宁愿引火烧身!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
埃文:你今晚要跟谁出去?
Chantelle: Im not sure. I might go to dinner with Steve or Eduardo or Jim.
莎黛尔:我还不确定。我可能会跟史蒂夫、爱德华多或者吉姆出去吃晚饭。
Evan: Dinner is in a couple of hours. You mean theyre waiting around for your call?
埃文:现在距离晚饭时间还有几个小时。你的意思是,他们都在等你的电话?
Chantelle: Theyd better be. Theyre the ones vying for my attention, so theyd better be at my beck and call.
莎黛尔:他们最好是这样。他们都想要赢得我的芳心,所以他们最好是随传随到。

pod161227.png

Evan: How many guys are you juggling?

埃文:你玩弄了多少位男士?
Chantelle: Not that many, only the ones who are really devoted admirers. I try to throw them a bone now and then.
莎黛尔:没有多少,就只是那些倾慕我的忠实者。我会不时地给予他们一点恩惠。
Evan: By keeping them waiting.
埃文:用这种让人静候的方式。
Chantelle: Its good to keep them on their toes.
莎黛尔:让他们忙碌起来未尝不是个好法子。
Evan: And by making them jealous of each other? I saw how angry Jack got when he saw you flirting with Kwan and later getting cozy with Mike.
埃文:让他们嫉恨彼此?我可看见当你跟关调情,之后又跟麦克暧昧不清时,杰克是多么的愤怒。
Chantelle: Jack cant stay angry with me. Well kiss and make up.
莎黛尔:杰克不会一直生我的气。我们会言归于好的。
Evan: Dont you ever get tired of toying with so many men?
埃文:玩弄这么多男性,难道你不会觉得厌倦吗?
Chantelle: Im not toying with them. Its not my fault that men find me irresistible.
莎黛尔:我并没有玩弄他们。毕竟,男人对我无法抗拒又不是我的过错。
Evan: Right, just like moths to a flame. No wonder so many get burned!
埃文:好吧,这就是传说中飞蛾扑火吧。难怪那么多人宁愿引火烧身!

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
devoted [di'vəutid]

想一想再看

adj. 投入的,深爱的 v. 投入 vbl. 投入

联想记忆
flame [fleim]

想一想再看

n. 火焰,热情
v. 燃烧,面红,爆发

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
branch [brɑ:ntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 分支,树枝,分店,分部
v. 分支,分岔

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。