Oleg: I failed!
奥列格:我没考过!
Daria: What?! How could you have failed your driving test again?
达莉亚:什么?!你怎么又没考过?
Oleg: I got nervous and I did everything wrong.
奥列格:我太紧张了,手忙脚乱的。
Daria: Like what?
达莉亚:怎么说?
Oleg: When I accelerated, I ground my gears and raced the engine. The car jerked so hard that the examiner nearly fell off her seat.
奥列格:当我加速时,我踩了刹车然后发动引擎。汽车颠簸地太厉害,教练差点从座位上摔下来。
Daria: Oh, that’s bad.
达莉亚:哦,太糟糕了。
Oleg: Yeah, I know. I failed to stop at a traffic light and changed lanes in the intersection without signaling.
奥列格:是的,我知道。我还闯了红灯,在十字路口没有打信号灯就变道行驶。
Daria: Yikes.
达莉亚:诶。
Oleg: The examiner told me to back off because I was tailgating the car in front of me. She also pointed out the speed limit because I had been speeding.
奥列格:我追尾了前面的车辆后,教练让我倒车。她还说我在限速的地段超速驾驶。
Daria: It couldn’t have gone much worse, could it?
达莉亚:没有比这个更糟糕的了,对吧?
Oleg: Oh yes, it could have and it did. When she warned me about my speed, I got so flustered that I slammed on the brakes and nearly caused an accident.
奥列格:更糟糕的还在后面。当她提醒我注意时速的时候,我过于紧张猛踩刹车,差一点酿成事故。
Daria: What did she say when that happened?
达莉亚:那她说了什么?
Oleg: She cried uncle and told me to take her back to the office as fast as humanly possible!
奥列格:她放弃了并让我以人类最快的速度把她送回驾校。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载