Previously on Elementary...
《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
How much heroin is that?
那是多少海洛因
Oh, that's enough.
够多了
Please make yourself at home.
你可以像在家一样放松
We want you to be as comfortable here at Leda
我们希望你在利达工作时
as you were at your old job.
能跟做以前的工作一样舒服
We found your nutmeg concoction.
我们找到了你的肉豆蔻混合剂
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
You dissolve corpses for money.
你靠处理尸体赚钱
Her name is Melanie Vilkas, 24 years old.
她叫梅勒妮·威卡斯,二十四岁
She went missing a few days ago.
她几天前失踪了
And the reason I couldn't bring Kitty with me?
我为什么不能带凯蒂跟我一起来
Take a look at her back.
看看她的后背
They're the same markings that are on Kitty's back.
它们跟凯蒂背上的标记一样
This is why I became a detective--
我当侦探的目的就是
to hunt this man. I'm ready.
追捕这个人,我准备好了
Simon de Merville.
西蒙·德梅维尔
Lengthy record.
冗长的记录
He's not the man who raped me.
他不是强奸我的人
What?
什么
I'm watching the news-- the man you were looking for was killed.
我看了新闻,你们要找的人被杀了
Yeah, at least it's over.
对,至少一切都结束了
Who was that?
那是谁
My boss at Leda, Del Gruner. Why?
我在利达的老板,戴尔·格鲁纳,怎么了
And insurance is a $4 trillion industry.
保险是价值四万亿的行业
I was wrong, Watson.
我错了,华生
De Merville didn't hurt me.
德梅维尔不是伤害我的人
He did.
他才是
Ms. Winter, to what do I owe the pleasure?
温特小姐,你有何贵干啊
It's-it's been almost a week since I sent you my report.
我把报告发给你都快一周了
I just... I wanted to know your thoughts.
我只是想知道你有什么想法
Not much we don't already know?
报告里没多少我们不知道的东西
Latif Malak was taken on his way home from school
拉蒂夫·马拉克半年前在放学路上
six months ago.
被人带走了
His parents received a ransom note.
他父母收到了一封勒索信
We left it where the kidnappers asked,
我们把赎金放在绑匪要求的地方
only they never collected it.
但他们一直没有来拿
And Latif was never returned.
而拉蒂夫也一直没回来
What did you think of the bit about the backpack?
你对他的书包那部分怎么看
This is Latif's backpack,
这是拉蒂夫的书包
the one that you found in the alleyway
是你们在他放学回家
that he would cut through on his way home from school, right?
可能抄的近道上找到的,对吧
Where did you get that?
这张照片你从哪来的
Only, look at this-- the chest clasp is closed.
看看这个,胸扣是扣上的
You thought that the bag came loose during a struggle,
你觉得书包是在挣扎中掉下来的
but I defy you to shake it off anyone
但我想让你试试如何在胸扣扣着时
when that clasp is locked.
把它从身上甩下来
Someone took Latif and his backpack,
有人把拉蒂夫和他的书包一起带走了
then once he was stashed,
把他藏好之后
they came back and they planted the bag in the alleyway.
他们又回来把书包放在了小路上
Which would mean that the abduction
这就是说绑架是在
happened somewhere else.
别的地方发生的
Which means that you haven't actually examined
也就是说你们从没检查过
the real crime scene.
真正的犯罪现场
Let's just cut to the chase, shall we?
我们直接切入正题吧,好吗
You want me to talk to John Hodge again.
你想让我再去跟约翰·霍奇谈谈
He is a registered sex offender
他是有案底的性犯罪者
whose flat Latif would walk by every single day.
每天拉蒂夫都会经过他家
You think that the kidnapper killed Latif by accident--
你认为绑匪无意中杀了拉蒂夫
that's why he never came back to retrieve his ransom.
所以他一直没来取赎金
But I think it's because he already had what he wanted--
但我觉得那是因为他已经得到了他想要的
Latif.
就是拉蒂夫
You're a very pretty girl, Ms. Winter.
你是个漂亮姑娘,温特小姐
But you're not police.
但你不是警察
You mind your business, and we'll mind ours, all right?
你管好你的事,我们做好我们的工作,好吗
Problem?
有问题吗
You're just in my way.
只是你挡我的路了
Thank you.
谢谢
She's asleep finally.
她终于睡了
I'm worried.
我很担心
These last few days were a lot.
过去的几天信息量太大
I think she needs more help than we can give her.
我觉得她需要的帮助比我们能给的要多
You think she's wrong about your employer, Gruner.
你觉得她认错了你的老板,格鲁纳
Of course she's wrong.
当然是她错了
I reached out to the Osweiler family
你到了之后我联系了
shortly after you arrived.
奥斯维勒家族
As it turns out,
结果发现
they did change their insurance company last year.
他们去年换了保险公司
Their names should have been on the list he gave you.
他们的名字应该在他给你的名单上
Wait a second, are you seriously...?
等等,你真的在...
Knowing their address would have allowed us
知道他们的地址也许能让我们
to find Simon de Merville much sooner.
更快地找到西蒙·德梅维尔
Perhaps even before he was killed.
也许可以赶在他被杀之前
You're upset, and so is Kitty,
你很生气,凯蒂也是
but if you think that my new boss
但如果你们觉得我的新老板
just happens to be the same guy
恰好就是在伦敦
who took her in London, I...
绑架她的那个人,我...
I am simply raising the possibility
我只是觉得
that nothing about your relationship
你跟格鲁纳的关系
with Gruner "just happened."
根本不是巧合
That you were targeted.
你是被盯上了
During your courtship with Leda,
在你去利达的求职期间
there were multiple interviews,
有过好几次面试
multiple background checks, were there not?
好几次背景调查,不是吗
Would have been a very useful way to gather intelligence.
这是收集情报的有效途径
On what?
关于什么的情报
Kitty. Me. You.
凯蒂,我,你
Imagine you're him.
想象一下你是他
Five years ago, you took and tortured an innocent girl.
五年前,你抓住并折磨了一个无辜的女孩
She escaped.
她逃走了
You don't know how much she knows
你不知道她知道多少你的事
or what she was able to tell the police.
也不知道她会跟警察说什么
The only thing that you know is that you were never caught.
你只知道你一直没有被捕
Now, lucky for you, you're very wealthy.
现在,幸运的是你很有钱
You can look for her.
你可以找她
You can keep tabs.
你可以监视她
What might you think when you realize
当你意识到她跟一个着名侦探在一起时
she has taken up with a renowned detective?
你会怎么想呢
Oh, so this is all about you.
所以这都是关于你
Us.
是我们
He realized we were educating her, shaping her.
他发现我们在教导她,栽培她
How long might it be
我们要花多久
before we turned our collective attention to him?
就会把注意力转移到他身上
Now, there's strength in numbers.
人多力量大
Killing one of us might incite the other two.
杀了我们中的一个会激怒其他两个
But giving us an answer he believed that we sought,
但给我们一个他觉得我们一直在寻找的答案
giving us a culprit...
给我们一个罪犯...
Del framed De Merville?
戴尔陷害了德梅维尔
We don't know why De Merville's partner attacked him.
我们不知道德梅维尔的同伙为什么袭击他
Perhaps he was paid to do it.
也许是有人花钱让他这么干的
What if he left the phone at the bar
假如是他把手机留在
that Melanie Vilkas disappeared from?
梅勒妮·威卡斯失踪的酒吧的呢
She was killed to make it look like Kitty's attacker was in New York.
杀了她是为了让凯蒂的袭击者看起来在纽约
De Merville would have been killed to put the matter to bed.
德梅维尔被杀是为了坐实此事
So how, in this scenario, does Del know the partner?
那在这种场景里,戴尔跟那个同伙认识吗
"In this scenario," he's a man of means
在这种场景里,他是个有手段的人
and a pervert of the highest order.
而且是个下命令的变态
Is it really so hard to imagine
不难想象
he made friends with a sex trafficker?
他跟皮条客做朋友吧
Say you're right.
假设你是对的
Say the Osweilers' names did pop up on the list
假设奥斯维勒一家的名字确实在
that he got from the IRB.
他从保险记录局得到的名单上
He would have only taken them off if he knew
也得他知道警察在盖雷森海滩找德梅维尔
the police were looking for De Merville in Gerritsen Beach.
他才会把他们的名字删掉
He needed time to get to the Osweiler residence
他需要时间去奥斯维勒的住处
to murder the man himself.
亲自把他杀了
We only knew Gerritsen Beach was significant
我们知道盖雷森海滩很关键
because we traced the call that De Merville made to his sister.
全是因为我们追踪了德梅维尔给他姐姐的电话
I never told Del about that.
我从没跟戴尔说过那些
You ever let anyone at Leda handle your phone?
你有没有让利达的人动过你的手机
No.
没有
They gave me a company phone, though.
但他们给了我一部工作手机
Hello.
喂
Joan, it's Del.
乔恩,我是戴尔
I'm gonna have to let you go.
我得让你离开了
Too much has gone on this week.
这周发生了太多事
It's too bad, really.
真的很糟
For a while there, you were a great help.
曾经一度,你帮了很大的忙
Del Gruner?
戴尔·格鲁纳
Captain Gregson.
我是格雷森警监
We'd like to ask you some questions.
我们想问你几个问题
No, I'm sorry.
不,抱歉
I've never seen this man before.
我从没见过这个人
His name was Ervin Bogdani.
他叫尔文·博格达尼
He was a sex trafficker for the Albanian mafia.
是为阿尔巴尼亚黑手党工作的皮条客
He made an attempt on the life of this man a few days ago.
他几天前试图杀了这个人
Recognize him?
你认得他吗
I think I do-- he was in the news this week, right?
我想我认得,这周他上了新闻,对吗
He, he killed a girl, left her on a pier.
他杀了一个女孩,把尸体留在了码头
Captain, are you approaching anything resembling a point?
警监,你到底想问什么
Your client is a person of interest in the murder
你的委托人涉嫌谋杀了
of the person he just mentioned--
他刚才提到的那个女孩
Melanie Vilkas.
梅勒妮·威卡斯
I watch the news, too.
我也看新闻
This is the man who killed her.
是这个人杀了她
Actually, we're not so sure about that.
事实上,我们还不太确定
Can we cut to the chase?
咱们能别绕圈子了吗
The two of you are close with Joan Watson.
你们俩是乔恩·华生的朋友
Mr. Gruner fired her last night.
格鲁纳昨晚炒了她
Now he's a suspect in a murder case
结果现在他就成了一桩
that's already been solved.
已破谋杀案的嫌疑人
It's okay, Jim.
没事的,吉姆
I don't mind answering a few questions.
我不介意回答几个问题
It's our understanding that you spent some time
我们了解到,你五年前
in London five years ago.
在伦敦待过一阵子
We'd acquired a British company.
我们要收购一家英国公司
I was there for about six months.
我在那待了六个月
During those six months, another girl was taken.
在那六个月的时间里,还有一名受害女孩
She was raped, beaten, branded, just like Melanie.
她被强奸,殴打,烙印,和梅勒妮一样
Only, this girl escaped.
只不过,这个女孩跑掉了
She thought she broke a few of her attacker's fingers
她认为她在逃跑前扭断了
before she got away.
攻击者的几根手指
You broke your right ring and middle fingers.
你的右手无名指和中指断了
I can tell.
我看得出来
They didn't heal right.
它们愈合得不怎么样
Yeah, remember when boxing was the new jogging?
那时拳击是新兴的有氧运动
Well, I, uh, I took on a heavy bag and lost.
我挑战一个大练习袋结果没成功
I'm sorry, but I-I have to ask.
抱歉,但我得问一下
I-Is this other girl named Kitty?
那个女孩的名字是凯蒂吗
Joan mentioned her a few times.
乔恩说起过她几次
Uh... I know she survived an attack similar to the one
我知道她在你说的那种攻击中
that you're describing.
存活了下来
We're not at liberty to discuss that.
我们无法透露详情
We're done here.
可以结束了
Jim...
吉姆
I'm sorry if your consultant had her feelings hurt.
很遗憾你们的顾问伤心了
But Mr. Gruner is the face of Leda Insurance.
但是格鲁纳先生是利达保险的脸面
He works with several prominent charities.
他与众多卓越的慈善机构有合作
He's given millions of dollars and hundreds of hours
他为此付出了上千万的金钱与数百小时的
of his time, and he was also a major contributor
私人时间,并且他还是市长
to the mayor's last election campaign.
上次选举的最大资助者
So unless you want to explain to Hizzoner
所以,除非你想向市长解释
why Del Gruner is suing the New York Police Department,
为什么戴尔·格鲁纳起诉纽约警局
I suggest you let this matter drop.
否则我建议你就此罢休
Gentlemen.
先生们
He did it.
是他干的
It was all over his face.
都写在他脸上
I know.
我知道
Guy's got us right where he wants us.
这家伙给我们下好了套
Firing you makes this all look retaliatory.
开除你让这一切看起来像是报复
Kitty never saw his face,
凯蒂没有看到过他的脸
and her rape kit in London
而在伦敦强奸她时所用的工具上
didn't turn up any viable DNA.
没有任何可用的基因证据
And all the evidence here in New York points
而在纽约的这些证据全部指向了
to Simon de Merville.
西蒙·德梅维尔
I'm not gonna make it easy
我不会轻易
for him to sue the department.
让他起诉警局的
I'll take a leave of absence.
我申请休个假
Screw that.
去他的
We do this, we do it together.
我们要干就一起干
This is a 55-year-old male with weight gain and edema
这是位五十五岁男性,体胖还有水肿
as well as a history of hypothyroidism.
并且有着甲状腺功能减退症的历史
Hypothyroidism is secondary.
甲状腺功能减退是
Kitty Winter? - to radioactive iodine...
凯蒂·温特,应对格式病的...
for Graves disease many years...
放射碘治疗的副作用
My name's Sherlock Holmes.
我的名字是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
We met yesterday after a fashion.
我们昨天见过一面
You were blocking my way at Scotland Yard.
你在苏格兰场挡住了我的路
I've brought your tablet back.
我把你的平板带来了
How did you get this address?
你怎么找到这里的
DCI Hopkins.
刑侦督察霍普金斯
He oversees the inspector you've been harassing-Davies.
他是你骚扰的探员戴维斯的主管
I haven't been harassing anyone.
我没骚扰任何人
Yes, you have.
你骚扰了
But with good reason-Davies is a good man,
不过是有正当理由的,戴尔斯是个好人
but he's a limited thinker and he requires harassment.
但他狭隘的思想需要一些骚扰
Are you a policeman?
你是警察吗
No, certainly not. I'm a consultant.
不,不是的,我是一名顾问
I'm currently in the employ of another department,
我现在受雇于其他部门
but I make myself available to the police when needed.
但在警察有需要的时候我会出现
You make your wage as a transcriptionist, do you not?
你是做录入员谋生的,对吧
Sounds like lonely work.
听起来是个孤独的工作
Anyway, I read your report, and I think you're right.
总之,我读了你的报告,我觉得你是对的
Latif Malak was not taken from that alleyway,
拉蒂夫·马拉克不是在那小巷里被带走的
he was taken from somewhere else.
他是从别的地方被带走的
I would very much like to discuss
我非常想要与你一同
the subject with you further,
讨论一下这个话题
but preferably not through a door.
最好是不隔着门来说
You can keep your knife pointed at me if you like.
如果你想,可以继续用刀指着我
How, how did you...
你,你怎么...
My sense from inquiring about you is that I'm your last and best hope
我察觉到我可能是你最后也是最佳的机会
of finding Latif and bringing his abductor to justice.
来找到拉蒂夫并让他的绑匪伏法
Do you wish my help or not?
你到底要不要我的帮助
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Better. Thank you.
好些了,谢谢你
I've eaten already.
我已经吃过了
These are for you.
这些是给你准备的
I'm not really hungry.
我不太饿
These are for you.
这些是给你的
Where's Watson?
华生去哪了
She's assisting Captain Gregson and Detective Bell
她在帮助格雷森警监和贝尔警探
with a more thorough investigation of Del Gruner.
对戴尔·格鲁纳进行一次更彻底的调查
Did you know that "Del" Is short for "Adelbert"?
你知道戴尔是阿德尔伯特的简称吗
Small wonder the man is a sadist.
也难怪这人是个虐待狂
Shouldn't you be with her?
你不应该和她一起吗
My place is here with you.
我应该和你在一起
Sherlock...
夏洛克
I'm ashamed of myself. I allowed you to leave
我感到羞愧,我昨天让你
the morgue unaccompanied yesterday.
无人陪伴地独自离开停尸房
You thought the man who hurt you
你认为伤害你的那个男人
was still at large, and I thought...
仍然逍遥法外,而我却...
I should've been there.
我应该在你身边
When you realized who he was.
当你发现他是谁的时候
I'm leaving.
我要走了
A few days ago...
几天前...
you recommended that I go back to London,
你建议我回到伦敦
and I should've listened to you.
我应该听你的
I wasn't ready for this, Sherlock.
我还没有准备好,夏洛克
It's all been worked out with my mum.
我妈妈都已经安排好了
There's a ticket for me at JFK.
有一张肯尼迪国际机场的机票
I leave at noon.
我中午就走
I just...
我只是...
wanted you to know that I'm sorry.
想让你知道,我很抱歉
For going after De Merville's sister.
去威胁了德梅维尔的姐姐
The captain was right to sack me.
警监解雇我是对的
You've been suspended. There is a difference.
你是被停职了,这不一样
I know now that I can't...
现在我知道我没法...
help you.
帮助你
I'll just distract.
只会让你分心
I'll arrange for the police
我会安排警察
to take you to the airport.
带你去机场的
Hello?
我来了
So, it took a lot of visits
我们探访了很多
to a lot of unsavory places,
不太招人喜欢的地方
but Marcus and I were able to confirm that no one
但是马库斯和我可以确定
from the Albanian mob ordered a hit on Simon de Merville.
阿尔巴尼亚帮中没人下令杀西蒙·德梅维尔
This lends credence
这更加证明了
to the idea that Ervin Bogdani
尔文·博格达尼当时
was taking orders from someone else
带着刀子去找西蒙·德梅维尔
when he came at De Merville with a knife the other day.
是接到了别人的命令
Only there's
只不过
no proof to connect Bogdani to Del.
没有证据能把博格达尼与戴尔联系起来
Stop calling him that, please.
别再那样叫他了,谢谢
Del?
戴尔
Del. Del is the man who hired you.
戴尔,戴尔是那位雇佣了你的人
A friendly face, a facade.
一位友善的,正直的人
We seek Gruner!
我们追查的是格鲁纳
So, what's all this?
那么,这些是什么
Patrons from the bar that Melanie Vilkas disappeared from
梅勒妮·威卡斯消失的酒吧里一位老主顾
recalled seeing Ervin Bogdani the night of the crime.
记得在案发当日看到过尔文·博格达
He is in all likelihood the man who took her.
他很可能就是诱拐她的人
Her murder, on the other hand,
另一方面,杀了她的人
was the work of the same man who took Kitty-Gruner.
也同样诱拐了凯蒂,就是格鲁纳
Take a look at the autopsy report.
看一看尸检报告
He revels in his work and who he is.
他沉迷于自己所做的事与自己的身份
I think it's highly unlikely that he limited himself
我觉得他不可能在五年里仅仅
to just Kitty and Melanie Vilkas over the last five years.
满足于凯蒂和梅勒妮·威卡斯两人
But you and Kitty were never able to identify other victims.
但是你和凯蒂从没找到另外的受害者
Women with brands on their backs.
背上有着烙印的女人
If...
如果...
Gruner is a habitual murderer, it stands to reason
格鲁纳是个惯犯,那么他很可能
he is also practiced in the art of disposing of bodies.
非常熟悉如何处理尸体
He may be so practiced
他可能熟练到
that no other victims have ever turned up.
让其它所有受害人都不被找到
Or they have, but his various signatures
或者被找到了,但被害人身上的印痕
were deliberately destroyed.
已被他故意销毁
Well, Melanie Vilkas' body turned up.
梅勒妮·威卡斯被找到了
He wanted us to find her.
是他想让我们找到的
We must identify the victims he did not wish us to find.
我们必须找到他不想让我们发现的受害人
Within these boxes lie open cases.
那堆箱子里边的
Women who were taken and/or murdered in the New York area
是在过去的十年里在纽约范围内
over the last ten years.
女性被绑架或被谋杀的案件
Their abductors and their killers were never identified.
绑架者和凶手的身份尚未确定
I will wager at least some of them fell victim to Gruner.
我敢说里面至少有几个是格鲁纳的受害者
If we can cobble together even a theoretical victim pool,
要是我们能大致列出可能受害者的列表
we may find evidence, which will undo him.
就能找到证据,从而给他定罪
In other words, we're looking for a needle in a haystack.
换言之,我们这是大海捞针
Needles. But yes, our night will be long.
不只一根针,不过今晚是有的忙了
Did Kitty get to the airport all right?
凯蒂安全到机场了吗
She should be arriving in London shortly.
她很快就能到伦敦了
I wanted to apologize.
我想道歉
You were right about everything.
你全说对了
He lied to me.
他骗了我
It's my fault that Kitty had to leave.
凯蒂离开全怪我
You were manipulated by a brilliant psychopath
你的思维被一个绝顶聪明
for whom lying is as autonomic a process as breathing.
撒谎就跟呼吸一样自然的变态杀手左右了
Join the club.
很多人都会
It's Kitty.
是凯蒂
She just landed.
她刚着陆
Well, looks like you made some progress.
看来你进展不小啊
After you fell asleep,
在你睡着后
I continued going through the files.
我继续翻查这些资料
These are the women who fell into the widest net.
这些是我查找出的女人
Women who match Kitty's and Melanie Vilkas' general appearance
跟凯蒂和梅勒妮·威卡斯的体貌特征相同
and age, but whose remains were either never found or
年纪相仿,但是她们的骸骨要么下落不明
found in such condition as to potentially obscure
要么就是尸身发现时已毁掉了
the scarring from Gruner's brand.
格鲁纳可能留下的印记
From there, I looked at the details of each case.
然后,我查看了案件详情
In some, the abductions did not match
其中有一些绑架
what we believe to be Gruner's M.O.
不符合格鲁纳的作案手法
The drugging and stealing away of women.
有的是被下药,有的是被抢劫
Others occurred at times that we can confirm
其他则是案发时
he was out of the country.
他不在国内
In this way, I've managed to narrow our search
用这种方法,我将范围缩小到
down to... three potential candidates.
三个可能受害人
Okay, well, like you said last night, this is all theoretical.
像你昨晚说的,这些只是大致猜想而已
You're basing this all on Kitty and Melanie Vilkas.
根据凯蒂和梅勒妮·威卡斯推测出来的
And considering Gruner left Melanie's body for us to find,
鉴于格鲁纳故意让我们找到梅勒妮的尸体
I mean, she could be as false a lead as Simon de Merville.
她可能和西蒙·德梅维尔一样都是条错线
It's unlikely the rest of what Gruner did
格鲁纳对付梅勒妮·威卡斯的手法
to Melanie Vilkas was faked.
不像是冒充的
A deranged person can no more choose
一个精神病不能再选择
their sexual proclivities than a healthy one.
正常的性癖好
I'm hoping he made some strategic error.
我希望他犯了策略性错误
Giving away more information than he intended.
能泄露出他更多的信息
What about her? Francine Bianco? She kind of looks like his type.
这个弗朗辛·比安科如何,像是他喜欢的类型
And whoever killed her burned her body.
杀她的人,焚毁了她的尸体
It could've been Gruner trying to hide the brand marks.
可能是格鲁纳不想让人发现死者身上的标记
Why didn't she make the list?
她怎么没在名单上
Ms. Bianco was held by her captor for almost one year.
比安科女士被人囚禁了差不多一年
Neither Melanie Vilkas
梅勒妮·威卡斯
nor any of our three suspected matches
和其他三个受害者
were held for more than a month.
都没被囚超过一个月
Was that really enough to discount her?
仅凭这点不能排除她吧
I'm sorry, did you come up with a better
抱歉,你在睡梦中
process of elimination in your sleep?
想出更好的排除方法吗
You told me to take a break.
你让我去休息的
These are our strongest leads.
这几条是我们最有力的线索
Might Francine Bianco join their number eventually?
也许最后弗朗辛·比安科会上我们的名单
Yes, of course she might.
是,当然有可能
Gruner might have killed all of these women
这些女人可能全是格鲁纳杀的
or he might have killed none of them.
也可能都不是他杀的
I have to start somewhere.
我总得找个切入点
Detective, you have myself and Watson.
警探,我和华生都在这里
Hey, I've been turning over rocks in Gruner's life
我一直在翻查格鲁纳的生活
and a name jumped out at me: Tabitha Laird.
一个人引起我的注意,塔比瑟·莱尔德
Is that someone you think he killed?
你觉得他杀了她吗
I think it's somebody he may have wanted to kill.
我觉得他想要杀了她
Tabitha Laird is alive.
塔比瑟·莱尔德还活着
I'm on my way to talk to her right now.
我正要过去找她谈谈
I'm sorry. Just give me a second, okay?
抱歉,等我一下,好吗
Hey, hon?
亲爱的
You color Mommy something nice, okay?
给妈妈画些好看的画,好吗
I think there must be some confusion.
我不太明白是怎么回事
I never filed a police complaint against Del.
我从没向警方控告戴尔
No, Ms. Laird, we know that.
这点我们知道,莱尔德夫人
But you work for a charity for foster kids, right?
你在慈善机构照顾那些收养的孩子,对吧
Hearth and Home Foundation?
和爱之家基金会
That's right.
对
Del is on the board.
戴尔是基金会董事之一
Couple years ago you had a conversation about him
几年前,你跟另一董事会成员
with another board member. We wanted to ask you about it.
谈论过他,跟我们说说吧
You talked to Bonnie Kemp.
你们跟邦尼·肯普谈过了
That was all a mistake.
那只是个误会
Del and I are friends now.
戴尔和我现在是朋友了
She gave the impression that,
她的印象是
at the time, you thought it was harassment.
那时你觉得被骚扰了
Del had just joined the foundation.
戴尔那时刚加入基金会
Part of my job was to get him situated.
我的工作之一就是安顿好他
There were a couple of... incidents.
那时发生了些小插曲
Incidents?
什么插曲
He invited me to his beach house.
他邀请我去他的沙滩别墅做客
He said I could bring Jesse and we should
他说我可以带上杰西
bring our bathing suits.
并带上泳衣
A few weeks later he asked again.
几星期后,他又邀请我了
I mentioned it to Bonnie and he apologized
我跟邦妮提了一下,第二天他就道歉了
and backed off the very next day.
并没有再纠缠了
It's nothing against him. He just wasn't my type.
我不讨厌他,只是他不是我喜欢的类型
Type is important, especially to a man like Gruner.
类型很重要,特别是对格鲁纳这样的男人来说
Whatever it is that you think Del did,
不管你们认为戴尔做了什么
you're wrong.
都想错了
He's a sweet guy.
他人很好
He's been very good to me.
他对我一直都很好
Good? How?
怎么个好法
Well, in addition to his work with the Hearth and Home Foundation,
他除了在和爱之家基金会帮忙
he funds a scholarship at a private school in the city.
还在本市一所私立学校创立了奖学金
Jesse was the recipient two years ago.
杰西两年前就得过
Without Del, I don't know where I'd be today.
没有戴尔,就没有我今日的生活
Well, what do you think?
你有何高见
I think she doesn't fit our victim profile.
我觉得她不符合受害人的类型
She's older than the others. She's taller, fair-haired.
她年纪较大,个子更高,还是金发
The most striking difference, of course,
最醒目的区别当然是
is that she's still alive.
她还活着
If Gruner wasn't stalking her, what was he doing?
如果格鲁纳当时不是对她心怀不轨,那是什么
Like many serial killers, Gruner's a narcissist.
如同大多数连环杀手,格鲁纳是个自恋狂
He saw Tabitha Laird and her son and he saw an opportunity
他看到塔比瑟·莱尔德和她儿子
to bask in the glory of his own good deeds.
就想借此享受做大善人的虚荣感
He doesn't contribute to charities or fund scholarships
他做慈善,创立奖学金
because he's a good person;
不是因为他心好
he does it 'cause he likes the attention that he gets.
而是能得到大家的亲睐
You said you were looking into other areas of his life.
你说你之前在调查他生活的其他方面
I say we cut our losses, compare whatever else
我想还是减少我们的损失,用你查到的资料
you've learned with our list of potential victims,
比对我们列出的潜在受害人
and then see if we can find a connection.
看能不能找出关联
You gonna tell me why you asked me to meet you here,
你直接告诉我为什么要我在这里见你
or do I have to guess?
还是要我猜一下
Latif.
拉蒂夫
He came here straight from the hospital.
他从医院直接过来的
You were wrong about the pederast Hodge.
你误会那个娈童癖霍奇了
The boy's true abductor was a woman named Baraa Nezain.
绑走那男孩的是个女人,叫布拉·内赞恩
Until a few hours ago, she resided
直到几个小时前
in the same building as the Malak family.
她还跟马拉克一家住在同一幢楼里
She lost her own son to leukemia in 2012.
2012年,她儿子死于血癌
Latif was to be the replacement.
她想用拉蒂夫代替自己的儿子
She lured him to her flat, she drugged him,
把他引诱到了她的住处,给他下了药
and she hid him there. Then she put his backpack
把他藏在那里,然后她把他的书包
in that alleyway to mislead the police as to when and where
放进小巷里,在绑架时间与地点上误导了警方
he was taken. Just as you predicted.
跟你预测的一样
He's going home tonight.
他今晚就能回家
'Cause of you.
多亏了你
No, I thought it was Hodge. I was positive.
不,我以为是霍奇,我当时很确定
You wished it to be Hodge.
你希望是霍奇
That's understandable.
可以理解
You were drawn to this case because you also
这案子吸引你是因为
fell victim to a sexual predator.
你也是性侵受害者
I'm sorry. I've known since our second meeting.
抱歉,我们第二次见面时我就知道了
If you are to hone your skills as an investigator,
如果你想磨练你的侦探技巧
you really must know your blind spots.
就必须要弄清楚自己的盲点
How did you take everything that I told you
你是怎么根据我对你说的那些
and come up with this?
想出这些的
All in good time, Ms. Winter.
你迟早会懂的,温特小姐
Firstly, I've got an offer I'd like you to consider.
首先,我想给你份工作,希望你考虑下
Thanks to all of you,
多亏了大家
we were able to find good homes for more kids in 2014
我们才能在2014年为更多的孩子找到住处
than in any prior year of our history.
是有史以来年度最多的一次
To talk about what lies ahead, here is a man
接下来有请这位,跟我们展望一下前景
whose generosity with his money and his time
他慷慨地奉献出自己的钱财与时间
truly embodies the spirit of Hearth and Home.
真正体现了和爱之家的精神
Del Gruner.
戴尔·格鲁纳
Thank you, Warren. Thank you.
谢谢你,沃伦
So, this rich guy dies, and he finds himself
一个有钱人死了,他发现自己
in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates...
站在圣彼得看守的天国之门前
I had no idea you were involved with the foundation.
我不知道你和基金会还有联系
I wasn't.
没有
But then I saw you'd be here tonight,
但是当我知道你今晚会来这时
and all of a sudden, I knew how I wanted to spend
突然间,我想到了该怎么花
my severance check from Leda.
利达发给我的工资
Well, if you're planning on making a scene, be my guest.
如果你想要大闹一场,请随便
Just don't expect it to do any good.
不过你别指望这对你有什么好处
You see, these people are my friends.
你也看到了,这些人都是我的朋友
It'll only take a few seconds for you to be removed.
只需要几秒钟就能把你请出去
I'm not here to make a scene, Del.
我不是来闹事的,戴尔
I just wanted to tell you to enjoy it all while it lasts.
我只是想告诉你,趁还有机会多享受一下吧
And what makes you think it's not going to last?
你凭什么觉得我以后没机会了
Carrie Morse, Stacey Goff,
卡丽·莫尔斯,斯黛西·戈夫
Vivian Russell-- we know about them.
维维安·罗素,她们的事我们都知道了
It's only a matter of time before we
把你和她们的谋杀案联系起来
connect you to one of their murders.
只是时间问题
I'm sorry.
不好意思
None of those names ring a bell. Should they?
这些人名我都没听说过
Miss Watson.
华生小姐
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
Ms. Laird. Well, Del and I used to work together.
莱尔德女士,戴尔和我以前一起工作过
I saw the foundation was hosting an event tonight,
我看到基金会今晚承办了一个晚会
and I thought I'd come and say hello.
于是就想来打个招呼
How do you know Joan?
你怎么认识乔恩的
My colleagues and I paid her a visit today.
我和同事们今天去拜访过她
We had a very interesting conversation.
我们聊得很好
Actually, we didn't.
其实不是的
They thought you and I had a problem.
他们觉得你和我有什么问题
I told them they couldn't be more wrong.
我跟他们说他们大错特错了
I was just coming to let you know the silent auction
我来是想告诉你静默拍卖的拍品
is wrapping up, so...
正在准备...
I was just leaving.
我要走了
I wouldn't bid on any vacations if I were you.
如果我是你的话,我不会竞拍度假产品
Let's say I'm anything like you think I am.
就算我是你所说的那样
How smart would that make you, testing me like this?
你这样来测试我,很明智吗
You should be careful, Del.
你应该小心点,戴尔
We're not in some basement.
我们现在不是在地下室里
I don't have duct tape around my eyes and wrists.
我的眼睛没被蒙住,手没被绑住
Let go.
放开我
Or we'll find out how you do
否则你就会知道
against a woman who can actually fight back.
你对付会反抗的女人是什么样了
I did a 12-week psych rotation,
我上过十二周的精神方面课程
and I still couldn't tell you
但我仍然无法解释
how someone could stand in the middle of a charity benefit,
他怎么能够在慈善活动上
be accused of a string of murders and tell jokes.
被指控一系列谋杀后,还能谈笑自如
I'm just as baffled by you.
我真搞不懂你
You just gave our adversary
你把我们推理的受害者名单
the names we were able to divine.
全都告诉了我们的敌人
If those women were indeed his victims,
如果这些人真的是他杀的
now he knows our plan. He can interfere.
现在他就知道了我们的计划,他会破坏的
We are playing a guessing game. You know that as well as I do.
我们是猜出来的,这你也知道
I do not guess!
我从来不猜
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
Having these women's pictures, the dates and times
有了这些女人的图片,知道她们失踪时的
they disappeared-- it's not the same as physical evidence.
日期和时间,这些不是实实在在的证据
We don't have bodies to autopsy,
我们没有尸体可以做尸检
crime scenes to visit.
也没有案发现场可以调查
It is a poor detective who blames her evidence, Watson.
只有不好的警探才会去责怪证据,华生
I wanted to see his face.
我想看他的表情
I wanted to say those three names
我想知道当我说出那三个名字时
and see what he did.
他会有什么反应
And?
然后呢
Nothing.
什么也没有
Yeah, well, that doesn't mean we're not right.
但这并不代表我们错了
I did not come here to scrap the list, okay?
我不是来这吵架的,好吧
I came here because I think it is incomplete.
我来这是因为我觉得我们的任务还没完成
There was one name that did get a rise out of Gruner.
有一个名字的确引起了格鲁纳的注意
Tabitha Laird. She was there tonight.
塔比瑟·莱尔德,她今晚也在
When he realized we'd been to see her,
当他知道我们拜访过她时
he lost it.
他失控了
Define "lost it."
什么叫"失控了"
I saw him tonight-- the real him.
我今晚见到了真实的他
Tabitha Laird may not fall into the victim profile
塔比瑟·莱尔德可能不符合
that we cobbled together, but I am telling you,
我们拼凑出的受害者的侧写,但我告诉你
he's got plans for her.
他对她有想法
Tabitha Laird could not be more dissimilar
塔比瑟·莱尔德跟我们所找出的
to the three women we were able to isolate.
三个女人相差太大
Perhaps his interest in her is genuinely romantic.
可能他对她的兴趣是出于真实的感情
There have been serial killers with wives, girlfriends.
一些连环杀手也有妻子,女朋友
These men are outliers, but they do exist.
这种人很少,但的确是有
No, we know what Gruner does to women.
不,我们知道格鲁纳是怎么对女人的
We know what he sees when he looks at them.
我们知道女人在他眼里是什么样的
This thing with Tabitha, it's...
他跟塔比瑟...
I can't explain it, but there was something there.
我也说不清,但肯定是有什么事
Then the only thing that we know for certain
我们唯一确定的是
is that I've wasted a great deal of time on victimology.
我浪费了很多时间在被害者研究上
We're going to get Kitty back.
我们要把凯蒂接回来
We're going to take care of this.
我们要处理好这事
She'll come back, and you'll get to finish what you started.
她会回来的,而你要继续训练她
You should call the Captain,
你应该给警监打个电话
arrange for protective detail for Tabitha Laird
让他给塔比瑟·莱尔德和她的儿子
and her son.
安排保护人员
I will revisit every file in every box.
我会重新查看每个箱子里的每份文件
If she is in play for Gruner,
如果她被格鲁纳盯上了
then we will need to broaden our parameters.
那我们就要拓宽受害者的特征标准
We will need women in their 40s, taller women, women with...
我们的重点是四十多岁,高个子女人...
What is it?
怎么了
You said the director of the Hearth and Home Foundation
你之前说和爱之家基金会的会长
thanked Del Gruner for his six years of service this evening,
今晚在宴会上感谢了戴尔·格鲁纳六年来的工作
did you not?
对吧
Yes.
是的
Francine Bianco-- she was taken in April 2008.
弗朗辛·比安科,她是在2008年四月被绑架的
Her charred remains were not found
她被烧焦的尸体于2009年三月
in a shallow grave until March 2009.
在一处浅坟中被发现
Right, but I thought that was the problem.
是的,不过我觉得这是奇怪的地方
She was kept for almost a year,
她被劫持了将近一年
the other women kept only a few weeks.
而其他女人只有几个星期
What if he intended to only keep her for a few weeks,
会不会他原本打算劫持她几个星期
but then her circumstances changed?
但后来情况变了
What kind of circumstances?
什么情况
I don't think Gruner is interested in Tabitha Laird at all.
我觉得格鲁纳并不是对塔比瑟·莱尔德感兴趣
I think he's interested in her son.
他是对她的儿子感兴趣
I can't do it.
我做不到
Then you can't come in.
那你就别进来了
This method is the only way
这是唯一能够
to bypass the chain on a door such as this one.
解开这种锁链的办法
It is important that you master it.
你必须熟练掌握,这对你很重要
Like it's important that I study tobacco ash
就像我研究烟灰
and can distinguish one form of mold from another.
以及能够区分出不同霉菌同样重要
Do you know why most investigators fail?
你知道为什么大多数的调查都失败了吗
Lack of elastics?
缺少橡皮筋吗
They refuse to extend their base of knowledge
他们只懂得基本的调查方法
beyond the bounds of basic investigative procedure.
而不愿意去学习其它方面的知识
Right, but we've been doing this for weeks.
好吧,但是我们已经练了好几个星期了
When do we get to take on an actual case?
什么时候才能开始真正的案子
When I decide that you're ready.
当我觉得你已经准备好了的时候
Do it again.
再来一次
You don't look well, you know.
你看上去不太好
What's my appearance got to do with anything?
我的外貌跟你有什么关系
You've been mopey ever since MI6 fired you.
自从军情六处解雇你后你就闷闷不乐
I think you're taking your frustrations out on me.
我觉得你是把火撒在我身上
I am gifting you with an education.
我这是在教你手艺
Well, maybe you were just wrong about me.
可能你看错我了
Only that can't be it because you're never wrong.
这不可能,因为你从来不会错
Watson was much further along at this point.
华生在这个时候已经学到很多了
Perhaps you're right about me being wrong.
你说我错了,或许你是正确的
I was only ever trying to fix you,
我只是想要让你恢复
but you seem to enjoy being broken.
而你似乎不愿意好起来
Don't call me again.
别再给我打电话
Ever.
永远不要
Yes, Jesse is adopted.
是的,杰西是被领养的
What does that have to do with anything?
这事有什么问题吗
Did you ever come in contact with the biological parents?
你有没有跟他的亲生父母联系过
No, he was a Safe Haven baby.
没有,他之前在婴儿避风港
Someone left him at a firehouse.
有人把他遗弃在消防站
Why?
怎么了
We have reason to believe
我们有理由相信
that Jesse's father might be Del Gruner.
杰西的生父可能是戴尔·格鲁纳
What?
什么
We think he abducted this woman,
我们认为他在2008年
Francine Bianco, in 2008.
绑架了这个女人,弗朗辛·比安科
We think she's Jesse's biological mother.
我们认为她是杰西的生母
This is insane.
这太离谱了
Insane would be a fair assessment.
用离谱来形容比较合理
Mr. Gruner suffers from what must surely be
格鲁纳先生一定是患有
clinical narcissism.
临床性自恋症
That is why, when he realized he'd impregnated his captive,
所以,当他知道他使被抓的人怀孕后
he veered from what we believe to be his pattern.
他就改变了原先的手法
He, he'd created something,
他...他有了自己的孩子
a life, and it was his,
有了一种生活,他的生活
which means it meant something to him.
这对他来说有一定的意义
So he spared Ms. Bianco.
所以他饶过了比安科小姐
At least until she came to term.
至少是在她临产时
That doesn't even make sense.
这完全说不通啊
Why would somebody do all that just to give him up?
他为什么费了那么大劲,最后又不要他了呢
Odds are he didn't know how to explain suddenly having a child.
可能是他不知道如何解释为什么突然有孩子了
His appointment at the Hearth and Home Foundation
他在和爱之家基金会的职位
allowed him access
让他能够有办法
and a means to influence Jesse's life.
融入到杰西的生活中
He later funded a scholarship for the same reason.
他后来设立了一项奖学金也是出于同样的目的
I would like you to leave.
请你们马上离开
Please. We know how difficult this is to hear.
拜托了,我们知道你很难接受这事
We don't expect you to take it on faith.
我们不指望你能完全相信
We just want to swab the inside of Jesse's cheek.
我们只需要杰西口腔里的提取物
If we're wrong and his DNA does not match Francine's,
如果我们错了,他的DNA和弗朗辛的并不匹配
we'll know within a few hours.
几个小时后就能知道结果了
If we're right, believe us,
如果我们是对的,相信我们
you don't want Jesse's father walking free.
你不会希望杰西的生父逍遥法外的
There's no luggage in the house.
房间里没有行李
Half his clothes are missing.
他一半的衣服不见了
Del Gruner is not out buying cigarettes.
戴尔·格鲁纳可不是出门买烟而已
Well, you think he knew we were coming?
你觉得他知道我们要来吗
Maybe Tabitha Laird tipped him off.
也许塔比瑟·莱尔德给他通风报信了
He vacated abruptly a couple of hours ago.
他是几个小时前匆忙离开的
Well, we got a BOLO out.
我们已经对他发起了协查通告
Would be nice to monitor his credit card activity,
要是能监控他的信用卡记录就更好了
but the judge who gave us the search warrant
不过签发搜查令的法官
was being generous as it is.
已经算是对我们很慷慨了
Generous?
慷慨
Yeah, we got the DNA test that shows that Jesse Laird
DNA的比对结果显示杰西·莱尔德就是
is Francine Bianco's son. We got Kitty's statements.
弗朗辛·比安科的儿子,加上凯蒂的证词
Both raise questions.
这两点都值得我们怀疑他
But if we want to go hard after this guy,
但如果真要追捕这个家伙
we need to pull a solid answer out of this place.
我们必须要在这里找出确凿的证据
Well, there has to be a usable DNA sample in here somewhere.
这里肯定会有他残留的DNA
I've already sent a hairbrush to the M.E.'s lab for testing.
我已经把一把梳子送到法医实验室检验了
If Gruner's the father,
如果格鲁纳是孩子的父亲
he's cooked-- assuming we can find him.
他就完了,前提是我们能找到他
Well, there must surely be a clue here
这里肯定会有
which will help in that regard.
能给我们提供帮助的线索
I'll take this floor, Watson, you take upstairs.
我检查这层,华生,你去楼上
How do you know when it's ready, Del?
你怎么判断是否烧好了,戴尔
Del?
戴尔
Talk to me, Del.
说话啊,戴尔
You must not like hearing your name
你一定不希望听见
in the mouth of the person who's gonna kill you.
想杀你的人叫出你的名字吧
I know I didn't.
我知道自己是这样
That's one of the reasons I changed it.
所以我才改了自己的名字
It wasn't just so you wouldn't find me,
不只是为了让你找不到我
it was the way that you kept using it.
也因为你一直用那名字称呼我
You're going to die tonight, quite horribly.
今晚你会死得很惨
Then I'm gonna dissolve you in a sink.
然后我会在水槽里溶解你的尸体
Wait!
等等
I just want you to know...
我只想让你知道...
that I never stopped seeing your face.
自从那天晚上以后
Not after that night.
你的脸一直浮现在我的脑中
The other girls,
其他的姑娘
the ones who didn't escape--
那些没能逃走的
well, I saw you.
我都在她们身上看到了你
The bitch who broke my hand.
那个让我的手骨折的婊子
You think you went through hell.
你觉得自己之前活在地狱里
But they suffered more because of you!
但她们都因为你才更受煎熬
Help!
救命
In here! Help!
这里,救命
It's me.
是我
And it's only me.
只有我一个人
Open the door.
开门
I was here once, you know.
我曾经也面临过这个处境
Not literally here,
不是说这个地方
but where you are with him.
而是和仇人共处一室
The man you thought killed Irene.
和那个你觉得杀了艾琳的人
I couldn't go through with it.
让我挥之不去
You had the wrong man, I have the right one.
你抓错了人,而我没有
Does my nose deceive me,
我的鼻子出错了吗
or have you laid hands
还是说你的手接触过
on some nutmeg concoction?
肉豆蔻混合剂
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Your phone.
通过你的手机
There's an application on it which allows me to track you.
里面有一个能让我追踪你的程序
So you saw that I hadn't gone back to London.
所以你知道我没有回伦敦
I knew you weren't going the second you told me.
你告诉我的时候我就知道你不会回去
If you knew that I was lying...
如果你知道我在撒谎...
You were right the other day. At the morgue.
那天在停尸房,你说的没错
When you said I couldn't possibly know what you're feeling.
你说我不可能明白你的感受
I thought, perhaps, this was what you needed.
所以我想,也许这正是你所需要的
It is.
没错
I was less certain.
我当时并不确定
So I returned to the business at hand.
所以继续处理手边的其他事情了
I thought if Watson and I could bring Gruner to justice
我想如果华生和我能在你行动之前
before you acted, you would be spared the decision
把格鲁纳绳之于法,你就不用
that you have to make regarding his life.
纠结是否要取他的性命
If, on the other hand,
但如果
we could not undo Gruner...
我们没能抓到格鲁纳的话
So, why are you here now?
那你为什么会来
When I returned to London last year,
我去年回到伦敦的时候
I had certain expectations.
我有一些期望
Exactly none of them were met.
然而所有都未能实现
Our crossing paths changed things for me.
我们的相遇改变了我
You...
你...
saved me.
拯救了我
I'd like to return the favor.
我想回报你
This is a favor.
这就是你的回报
Interfering.
出手干预我
If you decide that killing Gruner
如果你觉得杀掉格鲁纳
is going to make you feel whole again,
能让你感觉好受一些
I won't stop you.
我不会阻止你
But I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you
但我得告诉你
that we had found a way to expose him.
我们找到了能抓住他的证据
What does that have to do with me?
这和我有什么关系
With what he did to me?
和他对我所做的有何关系
Nothing.
没关系
Everything.
或者有很大关系
Wish I could tell you.
我也希望能给你答案
Whatever you decide,
无论你的决定是什么
you must understand
你都要明白
that you will always be special to me.
你对我来说一直很重要
You will always...
你一直都会是...
be my friend.
我的朋友
Tonight's your lucky night, Del.
戴尔,今晚你交上好运了
I'm not gonna kill you after all.
我不会杀了你
Everything I've shown you tonight was just...
今晚我展现给你看的...
a mask. It isn't really me.
只是一个面具,并不是真实的我
You'd know all about masks, wouldn't you?
你很熟悉面具是什么,对吧
You've worn one your entire life.
你这一生都带着面具
I've taken mine off.
我要把我的面具摘掉了
Now it's your turn.
现在轮到你了
You want to tell me where you've been the last few hours?
你能告诉我这几个小时你去哪儿了吗
No.
不能
Tell me she's okay.
告诉我她没事
Captain.
警监
We got him. Gruner.
我们抓到格鲁纳了
We've been trying to ping his cell phone for hours,
我们一直在追踪他的手机
but suddenly it came back on.
突然之间有了信号
We found him in a warehouse on Staten Island
我们在斯塔顿岛的一个仓库里找到了他
tied to a chair.
被绑在椅子上
At first, we thought someone had lit his head on fire,
起先,我们以为有人把他的脸烧掉了
but the doctor said it was some kind of corrosive.
但医生说这是某种腐蚀剂
Preliminary lab work says he is Jesse Laird's
初步报告显示他就是
biological father, and Joan found a book stashed
杰西·莱尔德的生父,乔恩在他的住处
at his place.
找到了一个本子
There are pictures
里面有一些照片
in there that he's not gonna be able to explain.
恐怕他无法做出合理解释
He's gonna wake up
他会在几个小时之后醒过来
after a few hours, and right after I tell him
我会立刻告诉他他被捕了
he's under arrest, I'm gonna ask him who did this to him.
然后我会问他是谁对他做了这些
Maybe it's a name I know.
也许是一个我熟悉的人
Maybe it isn't.
也许不是
Either way, I'm gonna have to go after them.
无论如何,我都会追捕他们
Understood.
明白
There's some things I need to wrap up with the captain.
我还有些事要和警监说
I wanted you to know
我要告诉你
that this is the last time I'll be using this phone.
这是我最后一次用这个手机了
Thought you'd want to verify
我想你可能想要核实
that I really have gone to the airport this time.
我这次是不是真的在机场
So you have.
你真的在
Do you think I did the right thing?
你觉得我这么做是对的吗
I think you do not have the stain of a murder upon you.
我觉得你不是一个会取人性命的凶手
You say that I saved you, but the way that I see it...
你说我拯救了你,但我觉得
you gave me everything.
是你给了我一切
Have you decided where you're going to go?
你想好要去哪儿了吗
Well, somewhere I can use what you taught me,
一个能把你教我的东西派上用处
somewhere I can help people.
一个我能帮助他人的地方
I might reach out to you with a question every now and again.
我可能还会因为其他问题联系你
I hope that's okay.
希望你别介意
I am at your disposal.
随时都可以
Do you know what I haven't said to anyone in a really long time?
你知道有句什么话我很久没对别人说了吗
I love you.
我爱你
Isn't that the saddest thing?
这难道不是最悲伤的事吗
Did you, you, forget something?
你是不是忘了什么东西
I'm sorry for leaving last week.
抱歉我上周就这么离开了
It was a mistake.
这是个错误
You started something with me,
你想教我东西
and I'd like you to finish it.
我希望你能继续
Come back tomorrow at midday...
明天中午来找我
and bring some goggles.
再带副护目镜
And a ladder.
还有一架梯子