手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第11集 被囚禁的女性

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Elementary...

《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
You work for Sherlock.
你为夏洛克工作
I don't work for anyone. I'm his new partner.
我不为任何人工作,我是他的新搭档
The training I'm attempting to provide her
我现在给她提供的训练
is the same training I provided you.
正如我曾经提供给你的
It is, in part, an attempt to channel certain
在某种意思上,是想利用她
residual feelings that she has into a productive skill.
身为受害人的感受,打造成有助于破案的技能
You think that Kitty needs help above and beyond my mentorship.
你觉得凯蒂需要的帮助是我的教导提供不了的
She's a rape victim. She was kept and tortured.
她是强奸案受害者,她被软禁并虐待过
I got a nice little surprise. Stotz is leaving the force.
我也得到了点小惊喜,斯托茨要离开警队了
Glad to hear it all worked out.
很高兴一切都解决了
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
Does it matter?
这个重要吗
I'm folding my private detective business
我要结束我自己的侦探事业
and I'm going to go work for Leda.
然后去利达公司工作了
An insurance company.
一家保险公司
Captain.
警监
A body just turned up--
发现了一具尸体
I need you at the scene.
我需要你来现场
Her name is Melanie Vilkas.
死者名叫梅勒妮·威卡斯
24 years old.
24岁
And the reason I couldn't bring Kitty with me?
我不能带凯蒂同来的原因是什么
They're the same markings I saw in those files
在你给我的文件里我看到过一样的标记
you gave me. The same ones that are on Kitty's back.
跟凯蒂背上的标记一样
The man who hurt her is here in New York.
伤害过她的那个人来纽约了
Yeah, the view's not bad, right?
风景不错吧
Not bad, no.
很不错
But, please, make yourself at home.
放松一些,就像在家一样
We want you to be as comfortable here at Leda
我们希望你在利达工作时
as you were at your old job.
能像做以前的工作一样舒服
I'll try, but how do you guys
我会的,但你们
feel about pj's at the office?
对在办公室穿睡衣怎么看
Well, there's been talk of expanding casual Fridays.
我们有讨论过在周五穿得随意些
Oh, Del, I cannot thank you enough for this opportunity.
戴尔,我很感谢你能给我这个机会
Or this office-- it's incredible.
还有这间办公室,简直太棒了
Well, it comes with a big job.
伴随而来的职责也大
I-I don't want to scare you, but
我不想吓唬你
our in-house investigation unit's
但我们的内部调查部
got a little complacent.
有些自满了
But I have a feeling you're gonna give 'em
但我觉得你会给他们
a great shot in the arm.
一记重击
Well, I can't wait to get started.
我迫不及待想开始工作了
Well, at least we know the tech people
至少技术部的人
got your company phone activated.
已经把你的内部电话激活了
Actually, it's Sherlock. We talked about him
其实是夏洛克打来的,我们在面试中
during the interview process.
讨论过他的事
The ex-partner.
你的前搭档
Sorry, if I don't tell him to stop, he probably won't.
抱歉,但如果我给他说,他不会停的
Um, Sherlock, now is not a great time to t...
夏洛克,现在不是个打电话的...
Watson.
华生
I thought today was the day. To start work.
我还以为今天是你开始新工作的日子
I asked her to be here.
是我叫她来的
For you.
为了你
The man who took you in London.
在伦敦伤害你的那个人
He's come here. To New York.
他来了,到纽约来了
How do you...
你怎么...
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Early this morning, the body of a woman named Melanie Vilkas
今早,一位名叫梅勒妮·威卡斯的女性尸体
was found on a pier in Gantry Plaza. She had been
在龙门广场的一个码头被发现
blindfolded with duct tape.
她的眼睛被黑胶带蒙着
The flesh on her back was branded.
她的背上有烙印
Every aspect of the attack on you
在你身上发生的那些
had been replicated identically.
被完全复制了
It's him.
是他
He is serial after all.
他毕竟是连环杀手
How did it end?
她是怎么死的
Blunt force trauma. She died from internal injuries.
钝力伤,她因内伤而死
He's never left a body before.
他以前从没留下过尸体
That you and I were able to discern, no.
从没留下过被我们找到的尸体
We assumed that, in the event his crimes were recurrent,
我们认为尽管他周期性地犯罪
he took great care to dispose of his victims.
他一直都妥善处理受害者的尸体
But it seems in this case, the body was meant to be found.
但这一次,他好像故意让我们发现尸体
Sherlock and I have been talking.
我和夏洛克谈过了
We don't think it's a coincidence.
我们认为这不是巧合
You think he's found me?
你们觉得他找到我了
If he has, he's made a grave mistake.
如果是这样,那他就犯了个大错
Watson and I intend to capitalize on it.
我和华生打算利用这件事
You and Watson?
你和华生
I know you've always seen yourself
我知道你一直觉得自己在追捕他
in pursuit, but that's turned around now.
但现在情况反转了
He clearly has plans for you.
他明显有针对你的计划
He has announced himself.
他已经宣告了自己的身份
Captain Gregson's already assigned plainclothes details
格雷森警监在褐石屋周围布置了
to the brownstone, but you don't have to stay.
便衣警察,但你不需要待在这儿
Obviously, the decision is yours,
当然你可以自己决定
but I am of the opinion you should not.
但我建议你不要待在这里
We have any number of safe houses at our disposal.
我们有很多安全屋可以让你去
Alternatively, you could return to London
你还可以选择回伦敦
and stay at Baker Street or with your family.
待在贝克街或者跟家人在一起
I'm not going anywhere. This is why I became a detective--
我哪都不去,这就是我当侦探的原因
to hunt this man. I'm ready.
为了抓这个人,我准备好了
Clearly, he feels prepared for the encounter as well.
显然,他也准备好跟你会战了
When you and I looked for him in London, there was nothing.
我和你在伦敦搜捕他时,什么都没找到
The trail was cold, and it's not cold anymore.
那时线索断了,但现在有了新线索
There's nothing I wouldn't give to find him.
为了找到他我愿意做任何事
Nothing.
任何事
A woman goes missing three days ago, and
一个女人三天前失踪了
you've got one page of notes?
而你就只有这一页记录
Is that how you guys do it at the 8th, Whitaker?
这就是你们第八分局的办案方式吗,威泰克
Melanie Vilkas' parents come in.
梅勒妮·威卡斯的父母来报案
The first thing they tell me is how much they hate
他们最先告诉我的就是他们有多讨厌
their daughter's fiance.
他们女儿的未婚夫
This kid, Brandon Powell.
那孩子叫布兰登·鲍威尔
All right? She's been with him since high school.
他们从高中就在一起了
Mom and Dad wanted her to take a little time,
她爸妈想让她多给自己一点时间
see what else was out there.
看看别的选择
She doesn't return a couple of phone calls one day--
她有天几个电话都没接
boom, they're down at the station
他们就到警局来
filling out a missing person's report
填失踪人口登记表
and pointing the finger.
然后指责女儿的未婚夫
To be honest, I thought she was
说实话,我觉得她只是
taking a break from them.
想躲着他们
Did you talk to the fiance?
你跟那个未婚夫谈过了吗
I got why Dad wasn't a fan.
我明白为什么她爸爸不喜欢他了
But I never read "Creep" from the guy.
但我不觉得那家伙是个怪人
Obviously, I got it wrong.
显然我想错了
You think the fiance did this.
你觉得这是她未婚夫干的
She was left with all her jewelry, right?
她身上的首饰都没丢,对吧
Her engagement ring was missing. How do I know?
她的订婚戒指没了,我怎么知道
Dad complained about that, too.
她爸爸也抱怨了这件事
It was the fiance's grandmother's.
那是未婚夫的奶奶的
A family heirloom. Only there wasn't a diamond.
是传家宝,只是上面不是钻石
It was an emerald instead.
而是一颗绿宝石
Mom and Dad must've finally gotten through to her.
她父母肯定还是说服了她
She told Powell it was over,
她跟鲍威尔说他们结束了
he killed her, took his ring back.
他杀了她,把戒指拿回去了
Respectfully, Detective,
无意冒犯,警探
your indolence is not excused by the existence
但受害者父母强加给你的嫌犯人选
of a prospect force-fed by the victim's family.
并不能成为你懒散的借口
You said they're consultants?
你说他们是顾问
They're the investigators
他们是来给你
who are gonna be cleaning up after you.
收拾烂摊子的调查员
We're taking over here.
我们接管这案子了
I'll call your C.O. And make it official right now.
我会给你主管打电话,正式确认这事
The fiance doesn't even have a passport. He's innocent.
那个未婚夫连护照都没有,他是无辜的
You know, not that it's any of my business now,
虽然这已经不关我的事了
but what the hell's the difference
但那孩子有没有护照
the kid doesn't have a passport?
跟这案子到底有什么关系
Because I got these in London.
因为这些是我在伦敦弄的
The man who did it had me locked in a room
那家伙把我锁在屋子里三天
for three days before I got away.
直到我逃了出去
That's who we're looking for.
这才是我们要找的人
That's who you spent the last three days not looking for.
也是你过去三天都没有在找的人
Trust me when I say it...
相信我的话
felt much longer to her.
这三天对她来说无比漫长
Quiet now.
安静点
I promise you it will get worse.
我保证这会越来越糟的
Look at the hair color, the bone structure.
看看她的发色,还有面部特征
Tell me you don't see a resemblance?
你没有发现相似之处吗
So the killer had a type.
所以凶手会选特定的受害人类型
Or perhaps he's just stuck on the one that got away.
也许他只是对逃走的那个有执念
All that he's done here-- from his choice of victim
他在这里做的一切,从他对受害人的选择
to her placement-- signals an intent to make this personal.
到弃尸的地方,都表明这是有针对性的
You must resist the urge to follow his lead.
你不能让他牵着鼻子走
Most of the facts that we have are from my case in London.
我们掌握的大部分资料都来自我的案子
That detective from the other precinct hadn't got much further
另个辖区的警探除了会拼梅勒妮·威卡斯的名字
than how to spell Melanie Vilkas' name.
剩下的什么都不知道
We have all manner of data from the victim's
多亏了她的网络供应商
cell phone, thanks to her provider.
我们拿到了受害者手机的所有数据
They're a thousand Dutch angle landscapes and texts
都是荷兰角(斜角)风景照和室友的短信
with her roommate-- they're hardly a treasure trove.
几乎没有任何有用的线索
I disagree.
我不同意
The camera roll indicates
相机胶卷的记录显示
that this photograph was taken just ten days ago.
这些照片是十天前照的
So we have a recent photo. This is not a missing person's case.
所以我们有她的近照了,这不是个失踪案
It's her only self-portrait.
这是她唯一的自拍照
Taken one week before she disappeared.
失踪前一周照的
Given the narcissism that consumes the modern epoch,
鉴于现在的时代中充斥着自恋情结
a solitary selfie is a minor miracle.
仅仅只有一张自拍真是小小的奇迹
Melanie Vilkas
梅勒妮·威卡斯
was a modest beauty.
是个谦虚的美人
So why, then, did she suddenly decide
那为什么她会突然决定
to turn her much-used camera on herself?
给自己来张自拍照呢
Perhaps she decided to finally heed her parents' advice.
也许她最终决定还是听从父母的意见
What if, before rushing into marriage,
要是,在仓促结婚前
she planned to see if there were indeed...
她还想看看世上是不是还有
other fish in the sea?
别的两条腿的男人呢
You think she needed a profile picture
你觉得她照自拍照是为了
for a dating Web site.
上交友网站
Well, that's an easy enough theory to test.
这个假设很容易证明真假
Dating sites are as searchable as databases get.
交友网站的数据都可以搜索到
They are also virtual menus for men like the one we seek.
而且对于我们要找的人也是绝好的目标清单
I'm sorry she's dead, okay?
很遗憾听到她去世的消息
But I never even met this girl.
但我从没见过这姑娘
If you're gonna sit there and lie to us, Ron,
如果你打算坐在这对我们撒谎,罗恩
we're gonna have a rough time here.
那接下来的时间就会很不愉快了
Your brief courtship of Melanie Vilkas
你在爱情成双网站上给梅勒妮·威卡斯的
on LoveMatchSet.Com is well documented.
简短求爱信可是有据可查的
You came on strong,
你打一开始就很积极
like Flaubert with an emoji addiction.
像福楼拜一样,还很喜欢用表情
That was just... It was all online.
那只是... 那都是网上瞎聊的
Yeah, we can read.
对,我们能识字
You two agreed to meet up at Park Slope
你们约定周一晚上在公园坡区的
at Mobius Tavern on Monday night.
莫比乌斯酒馆碰面
You want to guess when she went missing?
你想猜猜她是几时失踪的吗
Our colleague left a short while ago
我们的同事刚才已经拿着你的照片
to show your photograph around the bar.
去那个酒馆附近找人辨识
There was an ample selection of snapshots
你海量的自拍照,给我们提供了
to choose from on your profile.
很多照片选择
We opted against Windsurfing Ron and went with Ron
我们没选帆板冲浪的罗恩
in Front of Big Ben instead.
而选了站在大本钟前的罗恩
Would you mind telling me what year that photograph was taken?
介意告诉我们你是哪年拍的那张照片吗
What? That was...
什么,那是...
What do you think? That was a while ago,
你怎么看,那是很久以前了
it's been like...
似乎是...
Even if this were five years ago,
即使是五年前
it'd be difficult for me to make a positive I.D..
我也无法肯定地辨识犯人
Why?
为何
Because it just so happens...
因为那刚巧是...
But you know that. You were given my files this morning.
但你知道的,你早上拿到了我的记录
He was there five years ago...
五年前他在那里
You were in a club. Someone slipped something in your drink.
你那时在酒吧,有人往你的饮料里加了料
I woke up
我醒来时
and there was tape over my eyes, around my wrists.
眼睛被蒙,手腕被绑
I never actually saw.
我没亲眼见过他
He sounded American. That much I do remember.
但我记得他说话像美国人
As far as details that might actually help.
可这细节也没多大帮助
You survived.
你幸存下来了
You got away.
你逃走了
What do you think when you see a girl like her?
你看到像她那样的女孩怎么想
I didn't do this.
不是我做的
Then I guess no one at Mobius Tavern is gonna remember
那我猜梅勒妮失踪那晚
seeing you the night Melanie disappeared?
酒馆里不会有人记得见过你了
They might remember my face. That I was there that night.
他们可能会记得我,我那晚在那里
But I wasn't with her.
但没和她一起
Explain.
解释一下
When I walked in,
我进酒馆的时候
I saw her from across the room...
我在房间另一头看见她
She wasn't as hot as she was in her picture, okay?
她不如她照片上那样热辣
So I left.
所以我就走了
She never even saw me.
她从没见过我
I swear.
我发誓
You're saying you stood her up.
你是说你放她鸽子了
I wish I hadn't.
我希望我没有
Maybe none of this would have happened,
那她也许就不会死
but that is all I did wrong.
但那是我唯一做错的事
Can you account for your whereabouts after you left?
你能说说你离开之后去哪里了吗
I met up with some guys from work.
我去见了一些工作伙伴
We were out at a club till, like, 2:00, 2:30.
我们去夜店玩到大概两点还是两点半
I'll give you their numbers.
我把他们的号码给你们
They'll tell you I'm not the guy you're looking for.
他们会告诉你们我不是你们要找的人
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道,也许吧
I mean, we were slammed.
那晚挤满了人
We got music on Mondays, so this place was packed.
周一晚上有乐队表演,这到处都是人
What about this girl?
那这个姑娘呢
Do you remember her?
你记得她吗
Gin martini up, two olives. Yeah.
杜松子混马提尼,加两个橄榄
She was at the corner table while the band set up.
乐队准备演奏的时候,她就坐在角落里
Was she with anyone?
她有和别人一起吗
No, it seemed like she was waiting for somebody.
没,她似乎在等人
She nursed that drink for, like, an hour.
她慢慢啜饮那杯酒,大概喝了一小时
Didn't help, though. She couldn't handle her liquor.
但没什么用,她好像酒量不行
What do you mean?
什么意思
I remember she tried to get up
我记得她想站起来
to go to the ladies', she could barely walk.
去洗手间,但她几乎走不了路了
That sounds more like she was roofied.
听起来更像是她被下药了
I don't know.
不知道
Our clientele's pretty upscale.
我们的客人都是高收入的人
Right. Because rape is only committed by poor people.
对,因为只有穷人才会去强奸
Rape?
强奸
That woman you saw,
你见到的这个姑娘
Melanie Vilkas, she disappeared that night.
梅勒妮·威卡斯,那晚她失踪了
Her body was found earlier this morning.
今晨早些时候,发现了她的尸体
And you think somebody here...
你觉得这里某个人...
We're still putting together
我们还在整理时间线
a time line-- it would help to look at security footage.
如果看看监控摄像会有所帮助
But I don't see any cameras anywhere.
但我在这没看到任何摄像头
Our owner wanted a celebrity clientele.
我们的老板想吸引名流客户群
Somebody told him not to put them in.
有人告诉他那就不能装摄像头
Then I'd like to see your receipts for Monday night.
那能给我看看周一晚上的收据吗
It'll help us figure out who was here.
能帮我们确定周一谁在这里
Yeah, you can have whatever we got.
可以,我会提供我们能提供的一切
Including...
包括...
Hold on.
等下
There was a phone.
有个手机
One of the servers found it under that table
我们的服务员在那晚打烊时
at the end of the night.
在那张桌子下发现的
We figured it might be hers.
我们想可能是那姑娘的
Don't. Don't touch it. It's not hers.
别碰,别碰它,这不是她的
It's a disposable, but it might be his.
这是一次性手机,但可能是凶手的
Anything?
有发现吗
Appletinis are making a comeback.
苹果马提尼酒又开始流行了
I have run nearly 50 names of the tavern's male patrons
我已经查了近五十个那晚在酒馆的男客人
and come back with exactly zero hits,
但一点有用的线索都没有
not even a parking ticket.
连停车罚单都没有
The chance that your abductor paid with his Amex
绑走你的人在他最后的犯罪现场
at the scene of his latest crime are virtually nil,
用美国运通卡付钱的可能性几乎为零
but there is an applicable expression
但这么说吧
about leaving no stone left unturned.
我们不能放过任何可能线索
One drink-- just like the bartender told Watson.
一杯酒,和酒保告诉华生的一样
She texted, by the way.
对了,华生发短信了
She said it all went well at Leda
说在利达的工作很顺利
and she will rejoin us shortly.
她会很快来和我们一起查案
She's being stupid. Today was supposed to be
她在犯傻,今天是她去新公司的第一天
her first day-- now she's taking a leave of absence.
而现在她却要翘班
She cares about your case.
她很关心你的案子
As do I.
和我一样
Perhaps we should... go to a meeting.
也许我们应该去参加个互助会
Mine or yours?
你的还是我的
Yours.
你的
That's a fine idea.
是个好主意
Not like there's a homicidal rapist about.
就好像我们手上没有奸杀案一样
Perhaps we could take in a show, too.
也许我们可以把案子带去分享一下
This work is easily handed off to the department.
这工作可以移交给警局来做
We have the phone that Watson found.
我们有华生找到的一次性手机
There's no reason they can't also study receipts.
没理由他们不能来排查这些收据
I am concerned about you.
我很担心你
Detective.
警探
Check your e-mail.
看你的邮件
The burner Joan found at the bar was fresh.
乔恩发现的一次性手机是新的
Only had a few calls on it, all to other disposables,
只有几个记录,全是打给别的一次性手机的
but we got good prints.
但我们采集到了完好的指纹
They belong to a pretty nasty ex-con.
属于一个很恶心的有前科的人
Simon de Merville. Lengthy record.
西蒙·德梅维尔,有很多犯罪记录
Solicitation and coke, mostly. Spent some time in Otisville.
大多是教唆和迷奸罪,在欧提斯维尔服过刑
We're reaching out to known associates right now.
我们正在询问所有部门
Any luck, we'll turn up an address.
如果幸运,应该能找到地址
Keep us posted.
有消息通知我们
It's all right, ma'am. You're gonna be all right.
没事的,女士,你会没事的
Clear! This is Team Four.
安全,这里是第四小队
We are clear upstairs, but we got another one.
楼上安全了,不过我们又找到一个
Clear.
安全
Just... take them away.
把她们带走就是了
Son of a bitch.
这个混蛋
Team Leader to Detective Bell, meet me on channel four.
队长呼叫贝尔警探,转到频道四
Copy that...
收到
It's him.
是他
I'm holding the brand he used on Melanie Vilkas...
我找到了他用在梅勒妮·威卡斯还有凯蒂
and Kitty.
身上的烙铁
I got to say, this is not what I was expecting.
我得说,这有些出乎我的意料
His old dealer told us
他以前的毒贩子告诉我们
he was running a brothel for the Albanians.
他为阿尔巴尼亚人运营妓院
No, I know, it's just... this guy turns out girls
我知道,只是,这家伙囤女孩
for work and fun?
是为了工作和乐趣
Wouldn't be the first twist with a day job.
又不是第一个有日常工作的变态
I'm more interested in why he isn't here.
我更想知道他为什么不在这里
His car's out front.
他的车在前门
One of the girls told us he left an hour ago.
一个女孩说他一小时前走了
So, did one of the contacts we talked to tip him off,
所以,是跟咱们之前谈过的人通风报信了
or did he just get lucky?
还是他走运了
I don't think he got lucky.
我觉得他不是走运了
I think he was fleeing the scene of a murder.
我觉得他是从凶案现场逃走了
Sonia, the nurses said you asked to speak to someone.
索尼亚,护士说你想和人谈谈
Yeah. You're police?
是的,你是警察吗
We work with the police.
我们跟警察合作
Have you talked to the others?
你和别人谈过了吗
No. They're still being treated.
没有,她们还在接受治疗
I want to know what is being done.
我想知道处理结果
What about the man who did this to me? Simon.
对我做出这事的人会怎么样,西蒙
We're looking for him. We're still trying to make sense
我们在找他,我们想要知道
of what happened at the house.
那房子里发生的事情
What do you mean?
你什么意思
This was not our choice. We did not want...
这不是我们的选择,我们不想...
We know.
我们知道
I meant, what Simon did and where he went.
我是说,调查西蒙做了什么还有去哪了
Well, what, uh, happened at the house is, uh...
在房子里,通常是...
Simon, he gave orders,
西蒙,他下命令
he watched us, and...
他看管我们,还有...
and the other man-- he brought the girls to America.
还有另外一个男的,他带女孩来美国
He brought me here from Croatia.
他把我从克罗地亚带过来
His name is... Ervin.
他的名字是,尔文
At least it was. Ervin Bogdani.
至少曾经是尔文·博格达尼
He's a suspected sex trafficker.
他涉嫌从事拉皮条的工作
He had ties with the Albanian mafia.
曾与阿尔巴尼亚黑帮有牵连
Had?
曾经
We found his body at the house--
我们在房子里找到了他的尸体
we think Simon killed him.
我们认为西蒙杀了他
Good.
That's good.
真是太好了
You said that Simon ran the house.
你说西蒙主管着房子
He said I was the most trouble.
他说我是最麻烦的一个
There was this one man, he...
曾经有一个男的,他...
he came back and asked for me a few times.
他来过几次都找了我
I thought he liked me, so...
我以为他喜欢我,所以...
I asked him to call the police.
我请求他通知警察
Is that why you were locked in that room?
这就是为什么你被锁在那间屋子里吗
Simon said he was, uh, going to teach me...
西蒙说他要教导我
again, like when it started.
重新教导,就像刚开始时那样
They, uh...
他们...
they hit you and rape you.
他们打你然后强奸你
And they make you take the drugs
然后逼你服用毒品
until you will, uh, meet the men.
直到你愿意见客
Then they move you here and there.
他们还把你运来运去
And in the end, most girls don't fight anymore.
到最后,大多数女孩都不反抗了
You know, it's your life.
你的生活就这样了
I didn't want it anymore.
我不想再那样了
Sonia,
索尼亚
this woman's name is Melanie.
这个女人名叫梅勒妮
Did you ever see her at the house?
你在房子里见过她吗
No, but they...
没有,他们...
they tried to keep us to ourselves
他们试图隔离我们
so we wouldn't help each other.
这样我们就不会帮助彼此了
And sometimes new girls would come in, and...
有时候有新的女孩进来,之后
then they're gone-- they're sold to others for work
之后就不见了,她们被卖给其他人
or to one man who...
或是某个...
wants one girl for themself.
想要专属女孩的人
It's okay. It's over.
没事的,都结束了
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
Yeah.
是啊
You should rest, okay?
你该休息了,好吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I've always had an understanding of what happened to me.
我一直认为我了解发生在我身上的事
The man who took me was a predator.
抓我的人是个猎人
I was his prey; it was simple.
我是他的猎物,就这么简单
I had no doubt in my mind that in the end...
我总是认为最终...
I was gonna be...
最终我会...
But what if I was meant to end up like her, just...
但如果我本来应该变成她那样,变成...
property, a plaything?
一件商品,一件玩物呢
I went through three days of hell.
我经受了三天的地狱生活
She's been... she's been living with it for years.
她已经...她已经这样生活几年了
If I hadn't managed to get away from him...
如果我没有试图逃跑
There are differences between
你与梅勒妮
you and Melanie and the others.
还有其他人的情况是不同的
They were at-risk women from Eastern Europe,
她们是东欧的底层女性
lured into prostitution,
被骗卖淫
promised jobs and taken across borders.
保证给予工作后带入境内
You and Melanie were drugged at bars,
你和梅勒妮是在酒吧被下药
blindfolded and branded.
蒙上眼睛被打上烙印
Sonia doesn't have scars like yours.
索尼亚没有你身上那样的伤痕
Neither do any of the other women.
其他女人也没有
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
这是为了让我感觉更好吗
I wasn't gonna be sold into sex slavery.
我不会被卖为性奴
I was going to be beaten to death and left on a pier.
而应该是被打死扔到码头
I'm just trying to
我只是想
understand who this man is, why he's doing what he's doing.
搞明白这男人是谁,为什么他要这么做
It's like she said, he's a monster-- they don't need a why.
就像她说的,他是野兽,不需要原因
We're just wrapping up here.
我们这里完事了
Our manhunt for Simon de Merville is about to graduate
咱们对西蒙·德梅维尔的搜索就要
from APBs and news reports to a proper search.
从全境通告和新闻通告上升到真正的搜索了
The car that he stole has been found.
他偷的车刚被找到了
He stole a car?
他偷了车
While examining the crime scene,
在检查犯罪现场后
the circumstances of Ervin Bogdani's death became clear.
尔文·博格达尼死亡的情形尽显无疑
He came at De Merville with a knife.
他拿着刀冲向德梅维尔
De Merville overpowered him
德梅维尔制服了他
but not before being stabbed in his left arm.
但在那之前他被刺伤了左臂
I traced the blood trail to a house down the street.
我跟随血迹到了街头的一间房子
There was broken auto glass at the curb.
路边有着破碎的车窗
The DMV was consulted, and a LoJack put to good use.
询问了车管局,用了车载寻回系统
We now know that Simon de Merville
现在我们知道西蒙·德梅维尔
left a purloined Hyundai Sonata
将一辆偷窃的现代索纳塔
at the corner of 40th and 8th Avenue.
留在了第四十和第八大道拐角处
That's right near Port Authority.
就在港务局附近
You think he took a bus out of town?
你觉得他是坐公交出城了吗
I do not. I think he was headed
我不这么认为,我觉得他
to Immaculate Heart Hospital in the same neighborhood.
去了附近的净心医院
If he needed to be stitched up, he had his pick of hospitals.
如果他想要缝针,他有很多医院能去
We're standing in one.
比如我们在的这一所
You might recall from his file
不知你记不记得他的档案中提到
that he has a sister, Violet.
他有个姐姐,维奥莱特
The police could not reach her this morning,
今天早上警察联络不到她
but she works at the pharmacy at Immaculate Heart.
但她在净心医院的药房工作
The evidence suggests that De Merville
证据显示德梅维尔
is out of favor with his Albanian employers.
已经不受雇主阿尔巴尼亚的喜爱了
Perhaps they found out about his extracurricular activities
也许他们发现了他的业余爱好
and disapproved. In any event,
不太认同他,不管怎样
turning to one of his cronies in his hour of need
在急需的时候去找他的密友
would be risky.
会很冒险
So he's turning to family instead.
所以他就去找家人了
The police are searching the hospital as we speak,
目前警察正在搜查医院
if you and Kitty would like to join us.
你和凯蒂可以过来汇合
I'm sorry you were too late to talk to Simon,
很抱歉你们错过了和西蒙谈话的机会
but it's like I told the other eight cops--
但是就像我跟其他八位警察都说过的
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
Well, you might know more than you realize.
你可能知道的比你认为的要多
Let us be the judge.
让我们来分辨吧
We're just...
我们不...
We're not close.
我们不太亲近
I hadn't seen him for, like, a year,
我大概有一年没见过他了
and then he shows up out of nowhere.
然后他突然凭空出现
He was bloody, he was a mess.
满身是血,一团糟
He came to you for medical help.
他来找你获取医疗帮助
He said he was in a bar fight, and he just didn't want
他说他在酒吧跟人打了一架
to answer a lot of questions from the cops.
不想被警察问话,所以不想去医院
I couldn't just turn him away.
我怎么忍心拒绝他
The cut wasn't bad. It-it was deep,
伤口虽不严重,但是很深
but it didn't hit anything. So I taped him up
没伤到要害,所以我帮他包扎了一下
and I told him to get out. That's it.
就让他走了,就这么简单
He say where he was going?
他说他要去哪了吗
He didn't say anything.
他什么都没说
And you didn't ask.
你也没问
You're quite pretty, you know.
知道吗,你很漂亮
You should see what Simon does to pretty girls,
你应该见识下西蒙对付漂亮女孩的手法
what his clients do.
还有他那些嫖客的手法
I don't know what you're....
我不知道你说...
You helped a murderer today, a rapist.
你帮了一个杀人犯,他还是个强奸犯
You're wrong. And until you find out
你错了,在查明真相之前
what's really happening here, I hope you don't find him.
我希望你们找不到他
This is a mistake.
你们错了
You may well be right. I certainly hope so.
也许你是对的,我希望如此
In any event, you've done all you can,
不管怎样,你尽力了
and, we thank you for your time.
谢谢你能抽出时间
She's lying.
她在说谎
Yes. Well aware. Thank you.
对,看出来了,谢谢
She absolutely knows what her brother does for a living,
她知道她弟弟是干哪行的
yet she agreed to help him anyway.
但还是义无反顾地帮他
Her soul is a horror. Doesn't mean she should be arrested.
她的灵魂是很丑陋,但不代表要拘捕她
If we take her into custody for aiding and abetting,
如果以协助或教唆罪把她抓起来
that would significantly decrease the chances
只会明显减少
of her leading us to her brother.
利用她引出她弟弟的几率
Isn't that right, Detective?
我说得对吧,警探
I'll call the captain, see about a tail
我给警监打电话
and electronic surveillance for Ms. De Merville.
看能不能跟踪或电子监控德梅维尔女士
And what is it you did not want Marcus to know?
你有什么不想让马库斯知道
De Merville didn't come here for a Band-Aid.
德梅维尔不是过来包扎伤口的
He came here for Esephera.
他是过来拿埃斯菲拉的
May I remind you that we didn't both used to be doctors?
提醒一下,我以前可没做过医生
It's a blood medication.
这是一种治血液病的药品
Making it all the more appropriate
更确切来说
that his own blood gave him away.
他的血使他露出了破绽
He left a trace of blood on the inside of the glass door
他在上锁的冷藏柜玻璃门上
of a locked refrigerator.
留下了一些血迹
Only one drug is missing.
里面只有一种药品不见了
He could have robbed the pharmacy of OxyContin, Vicodin,
他本可以抢走奥施康定,维柯丁
any number of narcotics which could be converted into cash.
任何可以兑换成现金的止痛剂
Indeed, he could have robbed them of actual cash.
而且,他可以抢些现金
So then why take...?
那为什么只拿走...
Esephera.
埃斯菲拉
It's a treatment for PNH.
专门治疗阵发性睡眠性血红蛋白尿症
There are fewer than a thousand cases in the U.S.
美国的患病者不超过一千人
Tiny blood clots form in the arteries if you don't take the medication.
如果不吃药,动脉中就会形成小血块
A year's supply runs north
一年的药量
of half a million dollars, but I doubt the pharmacy
大概要五十万美金,但我觉得
kept more than a month or two on hand.
这个药房手头上只有一两个月的量吧
Simon didn't take any medication when he was in prison.
西蒙服刑时没服用过任何药物
He does not have PNH.
他没有这个病
One possibility is that he knows someone who does.
一种可能是他认识患病的人
Another possibility, far more likely,
而另一种更大的可能是
is that his sister pointed him in the direction
他的姐姐告诉他
of another sufferer who is also a customer of the pharmacy.
药房的某个顾客也患有这个病
That person might be willing to buy it at a discount.
那个人也许想以便宜的价格买下这些药
Or... even provide De Merville with safe haven
或者他可以给德梅维尔提供庇护
until the Albanians and the police call off
直到阿尔巴尼亚人和警方
their respective dogs.
都不再找他了
There's just one problem: the department can't access
就一个问题,警方无法查看药房记录
pharmacy medical records. Patient privacy rights
因为患者隐私权的缘故
make it impossible to get a warrant.
很难申请到搜查令
Yeah, for a police detective this would be no lead at all.
对,警方什么也查不到
But for an investigator in the employ
但是作为一个受雇于
of a global insurance company, however...
全球性保险公司的调查员...
You realize what you're looking for.
你要清楚你在查什么
The Insurance Records Bureau may not even have it.
保险纪录局可能都没这份记录
The IRB has medical data on everyone who's applied for
凡是在过去七年里申请或改变医疗保险的人
or changed their health insurance in the last seven years.
保险纪录局那里都有记录
200 million Americans, right?
两亿美国人,对吧
Anyone with PNH is staring down the barrel of a $500,000
阵发性睡眠性血红蛋白尿症的患者
prescription bill every year.
每年医药费五十万
Most of them will have shopped around for the best insurance.
他们中大部分人都在物色最优的医疗保险
So whoever Simon De Merville gave his Esephera to--
所以不管西蒙·德梅维尔把埃斯菲拉给了谁
that person should be in the system.
那个人一定登记在系统中
Well, I'm glad you're so sure.
我很高兴你这么确信
'Cause I thought you were asking me to defraud a powerful institution
因为我以为你要我为了一个很渺茫的希望
and commit a felony for a shot in the dark.
去诈骗一个权力机构,犯下重罪
I understand. It's a lot.
我明白,这个要求有些过分
You know, even if I wanted to,
即使我想帮你
I don't know how to request a list of patients
我也不知道怎么申请一张
who have a certain disease.
有特定疾病的患者名单
That's not what the IRB database is for.
保险纪录局的资料不是这么用的
You know, we give them the name of someone
我们向他们提供
who's applying for life insurance,
申请人寿保险者的名字
they kick out a coded list of their medical history
然后他们给我们一份此人的病史列表
to help us arrive at a premium.
帮助我们确定保险金额
This is...
而这是...
Irregular.
不合规矩
No question. But at the end of the day,
确实是,但说到底
the IRB answers to its subscribers. Like Leda.
保险纪录局要回应申请者要求,像利达公司
They don't just do whatever we ask.
不是我们说什么,他们就做什么
You can tell them that Leda is researching
你可以跟他们说利达公司正在研究
new actuarial models,
新的精算模型
disguise what we're after by making a bigger request for data
可以申请所有血液病的资料
on all blood disorders.
从而掩盖我们真正的目的
All we need is a list of patients in the New York area who are coded for PNH.
我们只需要纽约地区此类病患的名单
You've really thought this out.
你还真是琢磨了一番
I would not be asking for this
我如果不是把这个人当家人一样
if it wasn't for someone I consider family.
也不会来请你帮忙
Come on, Pickles.
吃吧,小菜菜
Hello again.
又见面了
Did you find him? Did you find Simon?
找到他了吗,找到西蒙了吗
No.
没有
I came here to apologize.
我是过来道歉的
For the things I said, losing my temper.
我说了些伤人的话,没控制好情绪
I can only imagine how difficult things have been for you.
我想这种事你肯定也不好过
If you're amenable,
如果可以的话
I'd like to ask you a few more questions.
我想问你几个问题
I already told you...
我已经说了...
Please?
拜托了
It'll only take a moment.
只占用你一点时间
I'll give you five minutes.
给你五分钟
What are you doing?
你干什么
There's an unmarked police car
你公寓门前
parked in front of your building.
停了一辆无标志的警车
I'd rather they not catch a glimpse of me through your windows.
我不希望他们通过你的窗户看到我
I don't understand. Don't you work with them?
我不明白,你不是警局的人吗
Not tonight.
今晚不是
You startled me.
你吓着我了
I tried you three times. I thought something happened.
我敲了三次门,以为你出事了
I would've called the police if they weren't already guarding your front door.
如果不是警察守在你门口,我就报警了
I was immersing myself.
我沉浸在自己的世界中
Well, I couldn't get Kitty either.
我也联系不到凯蒂
She was working at the station.
她在警局工作
She texted me to say she was en route to a meeting. Alone.
她跟我发短信说她要独自去见个人
I was not consulted on her decision
她独自去冒险了
to venture out unchaperoned.
没征求我同意
Well, maybe she didn't want to come home and see all this.
也许她不想回家,不想看到这些
Can you imagine how she feels when she looks at it?
你能想象她看到这些什么心情吗
I have done. Repeatedly. My name is Sherlock,
想了,一直在想,我是夏洛克
and I have allowed empathetic thoughts to clutter my mind
我让同情心占据了我伟大的思维
and reduce the clarity of my perception.
影响了我清晰的认知
So you called in the bees to crowd out caring.
所以你就叫出蜜蜂,将同情心挤出大脑
To no avail.
毫无效果
A grand unifying theory
关于西蒙·德梅维尔的
of Simon de Merville has yet to present itself.
一个统一的想法还没出现
Almost everything on his criminal CV
几乎他所有的犯罪行为
can be chalked up to sadism and misogyny.
都可归因于虐待狂和厌女症
But Melanie Vilkas...
但梅勒妮·威卡斯...
Was a message. Presumably to Kitty.
是在传达一条信息,应该是给凯蒂的
Was meant to be the beginning of something.
意味着什么即将开始
Only he fell out with the Albanians
只是他和阿尔巴尼亚人发生争端
before he could make his next move.
而不能进行下一步计划
Well, that's a good thing, right?
但这是件好事,对吧
It makes divining a pattern in his behavior considerably harder.
这下分析他的手法就更难了
A fugitive is more difficult to anticipate than an obsessive.
逃犯的行为要比变态更难预测
Your new employer, did he agree to help us?
你那个新老板,他同意帮我们了吗
Actually, I spoke to him, and he...
实际上,我跟他谈了,他...
Captain.
警监
Hey. You're not gonna believe who just called to say
你都想不到是谁刚才打电话来说
they're coming to the station tomorrow morning.
明天早晨会去警局
Simon's the only family I've got left.
西蒙是我仅有的亲人了
I know it's not an excuse. It's just...
我知道这不是借口,只是
I didn't know he hurt those girls.
我之前不知道他会伤害那些女孩
But I wasn't surprised either.
不过我也并不感到意外
He's always been... different.
他一直都...比较奇怪
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪吗
No, I swear.
不知道,我发誓
He didn't tell me where he was going.
他没告诉我他要去哪
He told me his own people
他跟我说他的人
were trying to kill him.
想要杀他
You said he took something
你说他从药房里
from the pharmacy, a medication?
拿了些东西,是药吗
Esephera.
埃斯菲拉
It's an expensive drug, so we keep it locked up.
这种药很贵,所以是被锁起来的
He had me open the case.
他让我把柜子打开
I was surprised he even knew what Esephera was,
我很惊讶他竟然知道埃斯菲拉
but he knew exactly what he was looking for.
他很清楚自己要找什么
He even knew how much we charged. It was strange.
他连药价都知道,很奇怪
But I thought it was for someone he knew.
不过我以为他是给他认识的人拿的
Only you don't know who.
只是你不知道那个人是谁
So that's it?
就这些
You're just here to clear your conscience?
你来这只是要忏悔吗
I have a phone number for Simon.
我有西蒙的电话号码
He gave it to me at the pharmacy.
他在药房时给我的
He told me to leave a message
他说如果我有了更多的埃斯菲拉
if I got my hands on more Esephera
就给他发短信
and he would call me back.
然后他会打回来
If you want,
如果你们愿意
I was thinking I could try to get him
我可以跟他联系一下
to meet with me.
让他来见我
We're ready.
我们准备好了
You can take it.
你可以接了
You got my message?
你收到我的短信了
I told you, I check every hour.
我跟你说了,我每个小时会看一次
What is it?
怎么了
I just thought you'd want to know
我想告诉你一下
the police came and asked about you.
警察来问过你的情况
They knew you were at the hospital.
他们知道你去过医院了
We figured that would happen.
我们预料到了
Why did you call me?
你为什么给我打电话
You said if I could get more Esephera, I should...
你说如果我有了更多的埃斯菲拉,我就该...
Forget about that. What you gave me was enough.
不用了,你给我的已经够了
I think I can get you a car.
我想我可以给你弄辆车
If you want to get out of town.
给你出城用
My friend has one I can borrow.
我朋友有一辆,我可以借来
I could leave it for you wherever you want.
我可以把它停在你要求的地方
No. My face is everywhere right now.
不行,所有人都知道我的样子了
I got to ride this out.
我得等风声过了
Just tell me you're okay.
告诉我你没事
Are you someplace safe?
你待的地方安全吗
If I need anything, I'll call you.
如果我需要什么,我会打给你
Simon?
西蒙
He turned it off again.
他又关机了
All I got was the tower.
只查到一个信号塔
We couldn't get a second or third ping.
查不到其余的两个
It only gives us the radius.
只能知道大致区域
Does your brother have any friends near Gerritsen Beach?
你弟弟在盖雷森海滩附近有什么朋友吗
No.
没有
There are probably 50,000 people in that circle.
这个范围内可能有五万多人
But far fewer boats. And only two marinas.
但是船很少,而且只有两座船坞
Tell me, does your brother make the habit of talking
告诉我,你弟弟有没有一边小便
on the phone whilst he's micturating?
一遍打电话的习惯
What?
什么
Play it back.
倒回去
You'll hear the sound of a man urinating
你能听到一个男人往塑料池里
into a plastic bowl.
小便的声音
The garbled machine sound at the end
最后那个嘈杂的声音
is the flushing of an electric marine toilet.
就是电动船用马桶冲水的声音
Simon de Merville's on a boat.
西蒙·德梅维尔在一艘船上
Play it back.
倒回去
Just the end.
最后那
Tell me something good.
跟我说点好消息
No sign of De Merville as of yet.
还没有发现德梅维尔的影子
How's it going at the other marina?
另一个船坞怎么样
He's not here. We're gonna go over this place with a comb
他不在这,我们再彻底检查一遍
and then head to you.
然后就去你那
Remind your people to go slow.
提醒你的人要仔细检查
Even identifying a place he used to be is something.
就算找到他曾经待过的地方也很有用
Yeah, I'll keep you posted.
好的,有消息就通知你
You should breathe.
你应该深呼吸
You're sure that sound was a toilet flushing?
你确定那声音是马桶的冲水声吗
Those of us with exceptional sensitivities
我们这种感官很强的人
are prone to motion sickness.
通常会有运动病
I've spent a bit of time on boats.
我在船上待过一段时间
And an electric marine toilet is something I know.
所以我了解电动船用马桶
What I don't know
而我不明白的是
is how Violet de Merville grew a conscience overnight.
为什么维奥莱特·德梅维尔一夜间良心发现了
She probably consulted a lawyer,
她可能跟律师咨询了一下
realized how much trouble she'd have been in for helping him.
明白了帮助他给自己带来了多么大的麻烦
I sensed she was more eager to gain your approval.
我觉得她很想得到你的认可
How'd that meeting go last night?
昨晚的会面怎么样
Del just sent the list from the IRB,
戴尔发来了保险纪录局的名单
but there are no matches for anyone with PNH in this zip code.
不过这个地区没有得这种血液病的人
We know De Merville was on a boat.
我们知道德梅维尔是在船上
We know he called from this vicinity.
我们也知道他是在这附近打的电话
If he's already sold the Esephera, perhaps
如果他已经把埃斯菲拉卖了的话
he made enough to buy himself a vessel.
可能他已经有钱买船了
Or he used the cash to buy his way back
或者他利用这笔钱
into the good graces of his partners, or we've been wrong
又回到了他的同伙那,又或者
about what the bloody Esephera was for all along.
关于埃斯菲拉的用途我们一直都搞错了
Yup.
He's not here.
他不在这
Dock master's got a camera hidden over here.
码头的主人装了部秘密摄像机
No Simon de Merville,
没有拍到西蒙·德梅维尔
nobody, period, last three days.
过去三天什么人都没拍到
Look, I'm... I'm sorry,
我,我很抱歉
but we got to send our people back to their commands.
但是我得让我的人回到各自工作岗位了
You still there?
你还在听吗
Don't.
Don't what?
别什么
Don't send them home.
别让他们回去
In fact, tell them not to take off their gear.
让他们不要把装备卸下
Push the Snapper, push the Bass.
推销鲷鱼酒和贝斯酒
Serve ten of each tonight, we're having shots on me.
今晚各卖出十份,我就请大家喝酒
Hey, guys. We'll be open in ten minutes, you want to wait.
各位,我们十分钟后才开门,你们得等等
We're not here for a table, Mr. Osweiler.
我们不是来喝酒的,奥斯维勒先生
We want to talk to you about your old neighbor in Queens.
我们想跟你谈谈你在皇后区的老邻居
Simon de Merville?
西蒙·德梅维尔
Yeah, sure.
好的,可以
All right, everybody, hit it.
各位干活吧
I saw about Simon on the news.
我在新闻上看到了西蒙的事
Can't say I was surprised.
其实我也不感到意外
I mean, guy always gave me the creeps.
这家伙总是古里古怪的
Strange, then, that he recently took up residence in your boat.
那就奇怪了,他最近为什么住到了你的船上
One that used to sit in the driveway
也就是那艘你以前停在那条
you shared with his brothel.
跟他的"妓院"相连的车道上的船
You moved to this area a couple of months ago, didn't you?
你是几个月前搬到这的,对吧
Your 27-foot Catalina came with you.
你那艘八米长的卡塔利娜号也跟你一起来了
How do I know this, you ask?
你想问,我怎么会知道
Artificial turf.
人造草皮
What?
什么
You left swatches of artificial turf behind
你停租以后
when you walked out on your lease.
留下了很多人造草皮
I barely registered them the other day.
那天我都没认出那是什么东西
And I just realized, artificial turf is used to pad trailers
而我刚刚意识到,这些人工草皮是用来
and protect the hulls of the boats that they carry.
垫拖车的,保护车上拉的船不被碰坏
Now, we searched two marinas
今天我们搜了两座船坞
for De Merville today.
寻找德梅维尔
Only, he isn't in a boat parked in the water, is he?
只是他所在的船并没有停在水里,对吧
He's in a boat parked on land. Your boat.
他那艘船停在路上,也就是你的船
You obviously got to know him.
你们俩显然很熟悉
How else would he know about your son's blood condition?
否则他怎么会知道你儿子的血液病
Who told you about...?
谁告诉你...
When it occurred to us
当我们想到
to look for a boat that used to sit outside his workplace,
要检查以前停在他工作地点外的船时
we encountered some of your old neighbors.
我们遇到了一些你以前的邻居
They miss little Ethan, wish him well.
他们很想念小伊森,希望他好起来
Right now a warrant's being issued
现在法官正在签署搜查令
to search the boat at your new residence.
允许我们搜查你新住处的那艘船
ESU's prepping a tactical approach.
海岸警卫队正在准备进攻
They'll go in hard if they have to.
如果有必要的话他们会强攻进去
This is happening, and you don't want
强攻的话,你肯定不希望
your family in the house when it does.
你的家人也在屋里
We want you to help us clear them out
我们希望你能让他们转移出来
without tipping Simon off.
而不惊动西蒙
He just... showed up yesterday.
他昨天突然出现
He's not a friend.
他并不是我的朋友
In fact, we moved to get away from that place.
事实上,我们是为了远离那里而搬的家
He had the medication Ethan needs.
他手上有伊森需要的药物
Enough to treat him for months.
好几个月的用量
All right, Mr. Osweiler-- your family--
好了,奥斯维勒先生,你的家人
is there a chance De Merville's with them, or isn't there?
是否有可能正和德梅维尔在一起
The deal was, he stays on the boat, but I'll call my wife
我们说好他只能待在船上
right now, I'll tell her whatever you think.
我现在就打电话给我妻子,告诉她你的安排
Well, hold on.
稍等
I was just about to call you, Captain.
警监,我刚要给你打电话
Mr. Osweiler's agreed to call his wife for us.
奥斯维勒先生已经同意联系他的妻子了
Well, he should get to it.
他早就该打电话
She's pretty upset.
她现在非常不安
You're already with her?
她已经和你们在一起了吗
Local precinct got a 911 call from Mrs. Osweiler.
当地警署接到了奥斯维勒女士的报警
She was calling to report a fire.
因为一起失火事件
Somebody torched the boat.
有人纵火烧掉了这艘船
I don't understand. You're saying
我不明白,你是说
we missed De Merville again?
我们又让德梅维尔溜走了吗
Actually, we don't think we did.
其实,并非如此
There was a body inside.
船内有一具尸体
The door was nailed shut.
而船门被钉死了
It's gonna take dental records to know for sure, but I think
还需要比对牙科记录来确定身份,但我认为
De Merville's Albanian friends caught up with him.
是德梅维尔的阿尔巴尼亚朋友找上了他
I think this whole thing is over.
我认为整件案子可以了结了
You wished to see me?
你要见我
Is Kitty with you?
凯蒂和你在一起吗
No. She's gone to the... to the morgue to await
没有,她去停尸室
the M.E.'s report.
等尸检报告了
You can understand how eager she is
你可以想象,她希望这件事
to put an official end to this matter.
能够正式了结的迫切心情
Eager is an understatement.
她可不光是心情迫切
Close the door.
把门关上
Something troubles you?
有什么事吗
Tell me the truth.
告诉我真相
Did you know about her visit to Violet de Merville's apartment?
你知道她去过维奥莱特·德梅维尔的家吗
After the fact.
事后才知道的
Well, Ms. De Merville paid us another visit tonight.
德梅维尔女士今晚又来过一次
Very different attitude this time around.
这次态度完全不同
I thought she was just upset about her brother.
我以为她只是因为他弟弟的事伤心
But there was more.
然而不止如此
She claims that Kitty did this.
她说这是凯蒂干的
You believe her?
你相信她吗
And so do you.
你也这么认为
Captain, you were there
警监,德梅维尔女士
when Ms. De Merville offered us her assistance.
自愿提供帮助的时候,你也在场
Her invaluable... assistance.
她至关重要的帮助
Did she seem coerced at the time?
她当时看上去像是被强迫的吗
Kitty has a knack
凯蒂很擅长
for bringing people around to her way of seeing things.
说服他人用她的角度看待事物
Trust me.
相信我
I looked the other way once before.
我之前睁一只眼闭一只眼
I shouldn't have.
而我不该如此
I will talk to her.
我会和她谈谈
I'm gonna have to suspend her association with the department.
我必须暂停她和警局的合作
Will you allow me to convey the news myself?
可以让我亲自告诉她这个消息吗
It's him-Simon de Merville.
是他,是西蒙·德梅维尔本人
His dental records matched perfectly.
牙科记录比对结果完全吻合
He's not the man who raped me.
强奸我的人不是他
What?
什么
Look at the right hand.
看他的右手
It's perfectly intact.
毫无损伤的痕迹
The night you escaped, you said you broke some of his fingers.
你说过逃跑的那天你折断过他的几根手指
My bindings slipped when he was moving me.
他在转移我的时候,捆我的带子松了
I knew I wouldn't get another chance, so, when he...
我知道自己不会再有其他机会了所以
reached for me, I wrenched his fingers back as hard as I could.
当他碰我的时候,我用尽全力折断他的手指
The way he screamed.
他痛得大声叫唤
I'm not the only one who left that room with scars.
所以我肯定伤到了他
We ought to be looking at screws or a metal plate,
我们应该能找到固定骨骼的螺丝或者金属板
or-or some kind of seam where the bones set.
或者骨头上的裂缝
Extensive damage to his flexor
他的屈肌和伸指肌腱
and extensor tendons, to his median nerve,
所受到的严重伤害触及了他的正中神经
would have felt, to you, like breaking bones.
让你以为自己折断了他的骨头
It's not him.
凶手不是他
You think I'm mad, don't you?
你觉得我疯了,对吗
I think I know something of how you're feeling.
我觉得自己理解你的感受
For me, for quite some time,
很长一段时间以来
the idea of a... of a sober existence--
对我来说,让自己保持清醒
it was my fuel and my purpose.
就是我的动力和目标
I dare say that it dominated my consciousness.
那时这个想法占据了我的全部意识
Then, I-I had to acknowledge one day that, for me,
后来有一天我认识到,对我来说
sobriety was a struggle, not a state of being.
清醒意味着挣扎,并非一种状态
A sense of closure would never come.
而这种挣扎不会有结束的那一天
Accepting that moment was as difficult as arriving at it.
意识到这一点和去接受它都并非易事
So it's denial, is it?
这么说我是在拒绝接受,对吗
I want this man who hurt me to still be alive,
我希望这个伤害过我的人还活着
to still be out there, hurting other people.
继续逍遥法外,伤害他人
I won't pretend for a moment
我并不认为
that there aren't questions that need answering,
这件事所有的疑点都得到了解答
but every piece of evidence that we have can be reviewed,
我们可以复检所有的证据
every assumption we'd ever made can be reexamined.
回溯所有的推论
I will help you do that,
我会帮助你一起完成
but you should prepare yourself for the possibility
但你也要做好心理准备去接受
that your uncertainty...
你的怀疑
is the only uncertainty
也仅仅可能只是
that remains.
你的假想而已
Someone hurt me, Sherlock.
有人伤害了我,夏洛克
You hurt yourself.
而你只是自我伤害
You don't know anything
你对我的感受
about how I am feeling.
一无所知
Hello.
Hey, it's Del.
我是戴尔
I tried you on the company phone,
我打过你公司的手机
but it went straight to voice mail.
但是直接转到了你的语音信箱
Hold on.
稍等
Oh, it's dead. I'm sorry.
那个手机没电了,抱歉
I'm still trying to get used to this two-phone thing.
我还不太习惯同时使用两个手机
Today was sort of crazy.
我今天过得有点乱
I know. I-I'm watching the news.
我知道,我正在看新闻
The man you were looking for was killed.
你们要找的嫌犯被杀了
I... I'm not sure if that's what you wanted, but,
我不知道这个结果你们是否满意
well, at least it's over, right?
但至少事情结束了,对吧
Yeah, at least it's over.
没错,至少事情结束了
Does this mean you're coming back to work?
所以你可以回来工作了吗
Actually, I was hoping to take an extra day.
其实我还想再休一天假
Just want to make sure my friend is okay.
陪陪我的朋友
Well, of course.
没问题
I-I can't thank you enough for-for all your help.
谢谢你为我所做的这些
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没干
Del.
戴尔
Repeat after me, Joan.
跟我重复一遍,乔恩
"I didn't do anything."
"我什么都没干"
Okay, you didn't do anything.
好吧,你什么都没干
I was already grateful for the opportunity,
我之前就很感激你能给我这次工作机会
and now I'm indebted to you.
现在又欠了你一个人情
I'm gonna do great work for you.
我会努力工作的
Well, that was never in doubt. Have a good night, Joan.
这点我从不怀疑,晚安,乔恩
I'll see you in two days.
后天见
Okay. Bye.
好的,再见
Who was that?
电话里的人是谁
Kitty, what are you doing...?
凯蒂,你怎么在这里...
Who was that?
电话里的人是谁
My boss at Leda. Del Gruner. Why?
我在利达公司的上司戴尔·格鲁纳,怎么了
You said I could come here if I ever needed to.
你说过如果有需要我可以来这里
You gave me a key.
你给过我钥匙
Kitty, tell me what's going on.
凯蒂,告诉我发生了什么
Before we got De Merville on the phone the other day,
在我们打电话给德梅维尔之前
I wondered... what it would be like to hear his voice again.
我想过再次听到他的声音会是怎样
After five years,
五年过去了
what it would do to me, if I would even recognize it.
如果我还能认出那个声音会怎样
And I didn't, but...
而我并没有认出来
it had been so long, so many years of just...
毕竟已经过去那么久了
I think the most important thing
我认为对投资人来说
for potential investors to understand is that
最重要的一点就是认识到
fraud prevention and fraud detection are both...
诈骗的预防和检测机制
...improving rapidly, and insurance
正在飞速发展,而保险业
is a $4 trillion industry.
是一个价值四万亿的行业
I was wrong, Watson.
我错了,华生
I didn't forget the voice.
我并没有忘记他的声音
I couldn't.
我无法忘记
De Merville didn't hurt me. He did.
伤害我的人并不是德梅维尔,而是他

重点单词   查看全部解释    
radius ['reidiəs]

想一想再看

n. 半径,桡骨,半径范围,辐射区

联想记忆
temper ['tempə]

想一想再看

n. 脾气,性情
vt. 使缓和,调和 <

联想记忆
miracle ['mirəkl]

想一想再看

n. 奇迹

联想记忆
assumed [ə'sju:md]

想一想再看

adj. 假装的;假定的

 
approach [ə'prəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 接近; 途径,方法
v. 靠近,接近,动

联想记忆
applicable ['æplikəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合适的,适用的

联想记忆
solicitation [sə.lisi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 恳求,教唆

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。