手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1集 匪夷所思的磁铁杀人

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Elementary...

《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
How much heroin is that?
这是多少海洛因
Oh, it's enough.
够多了
You said you, uh, you had something you wished to discuss.
你说你有什么事想说
I'm moving out.
我要搬出去
Of?
搬出哪里
The Brownstone.
褐石屋
I-I need to get my own place. It's time.
我需要自己的空间,是时候了
For the sake of our partnership...
为了我们的搭档关系
Stay.
留下来吧
We will work this out.
我们会解决的
I know we will.
我知道我们能行
I-I would like to see the apartment as soon as possible.
我希望能尽快去看公寓
Yes, one person.
对,一个人住
Several days ago,
几天前
Mr. Sherrington made me an offer of employment.
谢林顿先生提议要雇佣我
He thought I could be of great assistance to MI6.
说我能给军情六处提供极大的帮助
Was he acting on orders?
他是在执行命令吗
The offer came from me.
这是我提出来的
Well, in that case,
这样的话
I'd very much like to take you up on it.
我很愿意接受
Joan, you look amazing.
乔恩,你看起来棒极了
One of these days, you're gonna have to tell me your secret.
总有一天,你一定要告诉我你的秘密
You know there's no secret, Elana.
你知道根本没什么秘密,伊莱娜
It's about living right.
关键在于选对生活
Making smart decisions.
聪明地做决定
You changed your hair.
你换发型了
Yeah.
Do you like it?
喜欢吗
Kind of needed a change.
觉得需要点改变
Of course you did.
当然啦
New look for a new life, right?
新生活新造型,对吧
I mean, you're running a narcotics cartel now.
毕竟你现在要打理一整个贩毒集团了
You have to look your best.
当然要有相称的形象
How long have we known each other now, Joan?
我们俩认识多久了,乔恩
Six months?
六个月
Let's see.
我想想
It would've been a few days after...
我们刚认识时
your husbandwas assassinated by members of the Otero cartel.
你丈夫刚被奥特罗贩毒集团的人暗杀没几天
Right before you took over the business.
就在你接手生意之前
So, yes!
所以,对
Six months sounds about right.
是六个月没错
I know how crazy this is making you.
我知道你很痴迷于此
Trying to convince everyone I'm some sort of mastermind?
想向所有人证明我是罪犯头子
But it's fiction.
但这不是真的
I know a few cops.
我认识几个警察
I'll bet you do.
我完全相信
And they are telling me
他们跟我说
that you are embarrassing yourself.
你是在让自己难堪
I don't know.
说不好
I just think it's sad, that's all.
我只是觉得很悲哀
Oh. Well, then you'll be glad to know
那你一定会喜欢这个消息
that I finally figured it out.
我终于弄清楚了
I understand how the cartel is running now.
我明白贩毒集团是如何运作的了
You forced all of your husband's key lieutenants out
你把你丈夫手下的重要副手都踢出局
and replaced them with women.
换成了女人
The one person you didn't replace was a man
唯一那个你没换掉的男人
who everyone thought was doing your books.
大家都认为他在为你管账
Isidro Beltran.
伊西德罗·贝尔特兰
But then I realized the only reason
但我后来意识到你留着他的
you kept him there was as a figurehead.
唯一原因是做个幌子
A distraction.
掩人耳目
The actual bookkeeper is a woman named Karen Lloyd,
真正管账的人是一个叫凯伦·洛伊德的女人
who lives in Connecticut.
她住在康涅狄格州
She comes into the city every few weeks to, uh,
每隔几周她会来纽约
organize the cartel's finances.
处理集团的帐务
Right now, she's staying
现在她正待在
at a penthouse that you own on 57th Street.
你名下位于五十七街的一处顶层公寓里
That's the real reason I asked you to lunch.
这才是我约你来吃饭的真正原因
I wanted you and your squad of bodyguards away from there
我要把你跟你的保镖从那里引开
so that my colleagues could pick her up without any trouble.
这样我的同事们就可以轻易带她回警局了
According to this text I just received,
根据我刚收到的这条短信
she's already talking deal.
她已经在跟我们谈条件了
Elana March.
伊莱娜·马奇
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
You have the right to remain silent
你有权保持沉默
and to refuse to answer questions.
并拒绝回答问题
This was the scene
这个画面是
when alleged "Country Club Capa"
上个月被称为"乡村俱乐部红斗篷"的
Elana March was arrested last month.
伊莱娜·马奇被捕的场景
Today, her legal dream team added yet another member.
今天,她的律师梦之队又加入一位成员
But source at the DA's office ...
但地检署有人说...
Maybe I should come back later?
也许我该晚点再来
Oh. Sorry. It was a previous case.
抱歉,是之前的一个案子
So, your disappearing custom marble tile.
关于你失踪的定制大理石瓷砖
I reviewed your security footage.
我看了你的监控录像
I went back a few weeks from before the tiles were stolen.
回看了瓷砖丢失前几周的录像
And I noticed
我注意到
the palettes under these boxes
这些箱子下面的调色板
are perfectly level.
完全是平的
No buckling at all, which means
没有丝毫弯曲,意味着
they're carrying no weight.
它们没有承重
The tiles weren't stolen because they never existed.
瓷砖没有失窃因为根本就没有瓷砖
Danny.
是丹尼
Yes, your brother faked the orders.
对,你弟弟伪造了订货单
And filled your warehouse with empty boxes.
然后往仓库里放了空箱子
He skimmed the money. He has a gambling problem.
他挪用了货款,他是个赌鬼
Mm. I have to take this.
我得接个电话
So, here's the full report.
这是完整的报告
And your bill.
还有你的账单
Don't kill him.
别杀了他
Just get him help, okay?
给他点帮助,好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Marcus.
喂,马库斯
Is everything okay?
有什么事吗
There's about to be a murder.
这里要发生谋杀案了
I'm gonna kill our star witness.
我想杀了我们的关键证人
Karen wants to go over courthouse security... again.
凯伦还要再检查一遍法院的安保工作
Well, you told her that I went over everything personally, right?
你告诉她我亲自检查过所有环节,对吧
I told her. She's still freaking out.
我跟她说了,她还是很害怕
I got to get her to the preliminary hearing.
我该送她去预审了
But she won't leave until she's convinced
但在确认法庭绝对安全以前
the courtroom is going to be safe. I hate to ask,
她不愿意离开,我不想麻烦你
but can you come down here and hold her hand?
但你能过来安抚一下她吗
Yeah. I'll be right over.
好的,我马上就到
Uh, sorry. I, um,
抱歉,我...
I was gonna knock. I...
我正要敲门,我...
Have you seen a lizard?
你看到一只蜥蜴了吗
Excuse me?
什么
I'm Andrew Mittal.
我是安德鲁·米塔尔
Uh, Doug's brother, 6D.
道格的弟弟,他住6D
Oh! He cooks with a lot of garlic
他做饭总放一堆大蒜
and plays a lot of Call of Duty?
而且总是玩《使命召唤》对吧
Yeah, Doug's a-a primate.
对,道格是这样的
But I'm-I'm house-sitting for him and I appear
我是来帮他看房子的,但我好像
to have misplaced his bearded dragon,
把他的胡须蜥弄丢了
which is not good for anybody.
这对大家来说都不是好事
Um, well, I haven't seen it and I have a meeting.
我没看到,而且我还有点事
But...
不过...
Ah, there he is.
看,它在这儿
How did you know he'd be in here? I didn't.
你怎么知道它会在这,我不知道
But the pipes get warm and reptiles like warm places, so...
但这些管道会发热而爬行动物喜暖,所以...
I have a turtle.
我养了只乌龟
If there's anything I can do to thank you...
如果我能做些什么来谢谢你的话...
No. I really have to go.
不用,我真的得走了
But, um, you know what?
不过,这样吧
Here's my card if he goes missing again.
这是我的名片,以防它又不见了
I'm really good at finding things.
我很擅长找东西
There's nothing to worry about, Karen.
没什么好担心的,凯伦
We're gonna keep you safe.
我们会保证你的安全
I'm sorry. I sound like a crazy woman.
对不起,我听起来就像个疯婆子
No. What you sound like is someone who understands
不,你听起来像是一个知道
how dangerous Elana March is.
伊莱娜·马奇有多危险的人
Now, the good news is you're not the only one.
但好消息是你不是唯一一个
Well, thank you for coming down here.
谢谢你能来这儿
It's no trouble.
没关系
But we should get you to the courthouse.
但我们该送你去法庭了
We don't want to keep the judge waiting.
我们不想让法官久等
Palmer to all units.
帕默呼叫所有单位
The package is on its way.
证人已经出发
So, I'll wrap up here and meet you at the courthouse.
我在这收个尾,咱们在法庭见
You'll be there, too, right?
你也会去的,对吧
Yes, of course.
当然
I know. That woman.
我知道,那个女人
She's gonna ask me to adopt her, isn't she?
她会求我收留她的,对吧
You've had worse roommates.
你还有过更烂的室友
Well, yeah.
没错
Six months and still no word, huh?
六个月了还是没消息吗
I'm sure MI6 is keeping him busy.
我想军情六处一定让他很忙
What's going on?
怎么了
Something's happened!
出事了
We watched the elevator all the way down.
我们看着电梯一路向下
It never stopped.
一直没停过
They were alone in there.
电梯里只有他们
How the hell did this happen?
这到底是怎么回事
Okay. For the 10,000th time, Karen Lloyd and Palmer
好吧,第一万次分析,凯伦·洛伊德和帕默
enter the elevator alone on the 21st floor.
在21楼单独进了电梯
The car makes no stops and arrives in the garage
电梯一次没停地到达车库
31 seconds later, the exact amount of time
用时31秒,跟厂商所说的
the manufacturer said it would take.
理论时间完全相同
But the doors open, and both
但门打开之后
Palmer and Lloyd have been shot.
帕默和洛伊德都已经被枪杀了
The shooter had to have come in
凶手一定是从电梯厢
through the access panel in the ceiling.
天花板的通道板进入的
Only the panel has a built-in mechanism that prevents it
但通道板的内置系统确保其
from opening when the elevator is in motion.
无法在电梯运行时打开
Yeah, but obviously somebody got on that elevator car.
对,但显然有人进入了电梯厢
Ballistics said the shooter was level with his victims.
弹道分析表明凶手跟死者处于同一高度
Which means that our guy didn't just open the panel and fire.
说明凶手不是打开通道板开枪的
He actually lowered himself into the car.
他下到了电梯厢里面
When you called last night, you said you might have a new lead.
你昨晚打电话时说可能有新线索
Guy named Sosa?
一个叫索萨的
Yeah, Romero.
对,名字叫罗梅罗
He'd done this kind of work for Elana's husband before.
他以前为伊莱娜的丈夫干过这种事
I heard rumors that she pulled him back into the organization.
有传言说她又把他拉回了集团
But as it turns out, he was at his niece's quinceanera
但后来证实案发时他正在参加
at the time of the shootings.
他侄女的成人礼
Joan?
乔恩
It's time.
时间到了
We have been more than forthcoming in this investigation, Captain.
我们已经非常配合调查了,警监
In fact, we have been very generous.
实际上,我们一直很宽容
But we called this meeting because now there is
但我们要求开这个会是因为
a pattern of harassment.
现在出现了骚扰行为
Ms. Bracken, as long as your client
布莱肯女士,只要你的委托人
remains a person of interest in the murder of Karen Lloyd and one of my men,
还是谋杀凯伦·洛伊德和我的一个下属的嫌疑人
we will investigate any and all possibilities.
我们就会调查所有的可能性
It isn't harassment.
这不是骚扰
These were taken in front of my daughter's school.
这些是在我女儿的学校门口拍的
This one, this one
这张,这张
and this one.
还有这张
If you don't like the word "Harassment,"
如果你不喜欢"骚扰"这个词
maybe "Stalking" is a better fit.
那用"跟踪"可能更合适
Pull her leash, Captain.
管好她,警监
Keep her away from my client.
让她离我的委托人远点
I-I can't protect you if you pull stunts like this.
如果你这么做我可保护不了你
One of the other mothers at the school
那学校另一个孩子的妈妈
is involved in March's business.
跟马奇的生意有关
I am sure of it.
我可以肯定
I thought they were talking shop on the grounds.
我以为她们在谈生意上的事
You know the real reason she brought those photos today, right?
你知道她今天拿那些照片来的真正用意吧
She wants you to know that she's got eyes on you.
她就想让你知道她盯着你呢
That she can get to you.
让你知道她能接近你
Watch your back, okay?
自己小心点,好吗
You know you're late.
你迟到了
I have to be back at the station in 45 minutes.
我得在45分钟内回局里
The guys at Giancarlo's are artists.
詹卡洛店里的都是艺术家
You think they care about our schedules?
你觉得他们会在意我们的行程吗
Besides, I tried calling you twice.
而且,我给你打了两次电话
My phone never rang.
我电话没响过啊
It figures.
很正常
Park's between two towers.
这公园在两座信号塔之间
It's a total dead zone.
是信号隔绝带
Not for her it isn't.
她怎么有信号
You know, just give me a second.
稍等我一下
Excuse me?
你好
I think you and I have a mutual friend.
我俩应该有个共同的朋友
Her name is Elana.
她叫伊莱娜
She pays people to take pictures of me sometimes.
她有时会雇人偷拍我
Babe, I'm gonna have to call you back.
亲爱的,我回头打给你
What's your problem?
你有什么意见
My problem is that I don't like being followed.
我的意见是我不喜欢被跟踪
Your problem is that I know what you look like now.
而你的麻烦是我现在知道你的模样了
You're nuts.
神经病
Joan?
乔恩
I don't want to get your hopes up, but someone wrote in
我不想凭空点燃你的希望,但有人写信来
with a tip on the hotel murders.
给了点酒店谋杀案的线索
A guy named Montcliffe Ekuban.
一个叫蒙克利夫·埃库班的人
He says we ought to be looking at a guest who checked in
他说我们该去查一个酒店的客人
as "John Mason."
登记名是"约翰·梅森"
Our tipster says his real name
密报者说那人的真名
is Kevin Elspeth, who is, get this...
叫凯文·埃尔斯佩思,他是
"The subject of persistent rumors in my native Germany.
"我故乡德国流传已久的传说中的主角
"There are whispers he is a high-end assassin.
"有人说他是个高端杀手
"If true, it cannot be a coincidence that he was
"如果属实,那么凯伦·洛伊德遇害时
staying at the hotel when Karen Lloyd was killed."
他也在同一家酒店就不可能是巧合"
"If true," being the operative phrase there.
"如果属实"是其中的关键词
Well, I almost filed that directly in the crazy pile,
我也差点就直接扔进废纸堆了
but then I figured...
但我又想...
We're nowhere after two months and we're getting desperate.
我们两个月都毫无进展,已经有点绝望了
Well, that Elspeth is local...
那个埃尔斯佩思是本地人
easy to run down.
很容易找
What is it?
怎么了
Uh... it's just the name.
是这名字
What, Elspeth?
埃尔斯佩思吗
No, Montcliffe Ekuban.
不,蒙克利夫·埃库班
I know it from someplace.
我在哪看过这名字
You can take the helmet off.
你可以摘掉头盔了
Watson.
华生
I apologize if the helmet gave you a scare.
要是那头盔吓到你了,我很抱歉
It's an Isolator, invented in 1925,
那是个隔离器,1925年发明的
to encourage focus and concentration
目的是鼓励人专注,集中精力
by... I didn't come here to talk about some stupid helmet, okay?
原理是.. 我可不是来聊什么破头盔的
I came here, because I realized
我来是因为我意识到
that you were the one
你就是那个
who tipped Gregson off to Kevin Elspeth today.
今天提醒格雷森去查凯文·埃尔斯佩思的人
Montcliffe and Ekuban...
蒙克利夫和埃库班
they were criminologists during the Victorian era.
他们是维多利亚时代的犯罪学家
You had me read their books
你以前训练我的时候
when you were training me.
让我读过他们的书
You were supposed to make that connection.
我料到你会看出联系
I wanted you to see it for the olive branch that it was...
我想你把它当作是我抛出的橄榄枝
I expected it...what I did not expect...
这正是我期望的,我只是没想到
was you coming here.
你会来这里
I had planned a more...
我本来计划了一个
formal announcement of my arrival...
更正式的方式告诉你
in New York, but... now that you're here...
我回纽约了,既然你已经来了
I don't care that you're back.
我才不在乎你回来了
I don't care why you're back.
我也不在乎你为什么回来
I just want you to stay out of my case.
我只希望你别插手我的案子
The case that, until today, had failed to connect
你是说到现在你都没能把凯文·埃尔斯佩思
Kevin Elspeth to the murders of a protected witness
和受保护证人及一名纽约警探的凶杀案
and a New York City Police Detective?
联系起来的案子吗
I first learned of Elspeth while investigating
我最初知道埃尔斯佩思
a separate murder in Germany in 2007.
是2007年在德国调查一起凶杀案的时候
I was unable to prove that he was the culprit, but...
当时我无法证明他就是凶手,但是
I'm quite convinced he has committed multiple assassinations.
我很确定他曾经手过数起暗杀事件
The alias he used here in New York, "John Mason,"
他在纽约用的化名"约翰·梅森"
it refers to the perpetrator of the infamous "Mystic Massacre" of the Pequot Indians.
指的是佩科特印第安人"神秘大屠杀"的主谋
I found a number of similar aliases...
我找到了很多类似的化名
all staying in cities where exotic murders occurred
全都在有神秘谋杀案的城市出现过
and all referencing a notorious figure.
这些名字都会指代一个臭名昭着的人物
"John Herod," was in Paris
"约翰·希律"
when a hedge fund manager was killed.
在巴黎一个对冲基金经理被杀时出现过
"John Bathory"...
"约翰·巴托里"...
If Elspeth had anything to do with what happened..
如果埃尔斯佩思与此有任何关系
I would've gotten to him myself.
我自己肯定早就查到了
Are you worried I plan to take the credit?
你是担心我想抢功劳吗
I'm disappointed, Watson.
我很失望,华生
I warned you repeatedly over the course of our partnership...
以前我们做搭档时,我再三提醒过你...
There is no partnership!
根本就没什么搭档
You ended it in that note
你八个月前离开时
you left me eight months ago.
已经用一张便条结束了我们的关系
The one that was five whole sentences long.
上面总共就五句话
I concede the note was a mistake.
我承认留便条是个错误
I should have bid my farewells in person.
我应该亲自道别的
Yes, you should have.
没错,你是应该
But the truth is, you were right...
但事实是,你是对的
I didn't need you anymore.
我当时已经不需要你了
I still don't.
现在也一样
Captain.
警监
Captain.
警监
Holmes.
福尔摩斯
You coming in or what?
你到底要不要进来
You look well, Captain.
你看上去气色不错,警监
Very well.
容光焕发
It saddens me, of course, to realize that your efforts
当然得知你试图挽救婚姻
to resurrect your marriage were for naught.
但最终徒劳无果,我表示很难过
Well, I see you've found someone else?
我看到你又有了新欢
A fair-haired lady.
一位金发女士
Athletic, approximately five-foot-nine.
体型健美,身高一米八左右
Tell me you didn't come here to do parlor tricks.
告诉我你来这儿不是为了耍你的小把戏的
I came here to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I owed you and Detective Bell
在我上次离开之前
a proper good-bye before I left.
我欠你和贝尔警探一个告别
It was a difficult time, it was...
当时是我的艰难时期
I was thinking of no one but myself.
我只能优先考虑我自己
Must have been a day that ended in "Y."
这对我们来说是家常便饭了
How are things at MI6?
你在军情六处的工作怎么样
The other reason I'm here--
我来这儿的第二个原因
no longer with them...
是我已经不在那儿工作了
creative differences... I'm afraid.
恐怕我和他们想法有差异
You got fired
你被解雇了
and now you want your old job back.
于是又想回这里工作
I do not lack for other opportunities,
我并不愁找不到其他工作
I assure you.
这点我可以保证
But I have a certain comfort level here.
但我在这里的工作得心应手
And a good deal to make up for;
我的不告而别有违我的职业态度
my exit was the very opposite of professional.
继续回来工作也好作为补偿
You think I was mad at you,
你以为我生你的气
because you didn't come give me a hug
是因为你去伦敦之前
before you went back to London?
没有来和我拥抱告别吗
We're not friends.
我们并不是朋友
I like you--
我确实欣赏你
I want good things for you...
也是一心为你好
but our relationship...
但我们之间
it's a means to an end
只是一种相互利用的关系
as much to me as it is to you.
对你我来说都是如此
We just never said that out loud before.
我们之前只是彼此心照不宣而已
Which is a good thing,
未尝不是一件好事
because it makes it easier for me to say,
这让我能更轻松地说
"You want to come back?
你想要回来工作吗
Sure."
可以
"You want to leave again? That's fine, too."
你又要走了,那也没问题
But the work
但工作
needs to be exceptional.
必须完成得非常出色
I'm very grateful, Captain.
我很感激,警监
Well, don't thank me yet.
先别急着谢我
It isn't up to me.
这不是我能决定的
It's up to Joan.
得由乔恩说了算
She's done a hell of a job since you've been gone.
你走了以后,活都是她干的
And if she were to leave because of some decision I made,
但如果因为我的这个决定导致她的离开
let's just say,
这么说吧
that wouldn't be as easy to hack.
这事可不好收场
I understand;
我明白了
I'll have another conversation with her.
我会找她谈谈的
In the meantime, I'd like to take this opportunity
同时我想借此机会告诉你
to apprise you of an adjustment I have made
我在查案方式上
with regards to my practice.
会有所改变
Should we resume our collaboration...
如果继续我们的合作关系
it will affect you as much as it will Watson.
这对你和华生来说都会有影响
According to the hotel's register,
根据酒店的记录
that is "John Mason."
这就是所谓的约翰·梅森
He bares a striking resemblance to you, Mr. Elspeth.
他的长相和你极为相似,埃尔斯佩思先生
Why'd you check in under an alias?
为什么你入住酒店时要使用假名
I suppose you have me dead to rights,
我想我是被抓了个正着
so... I confess.
只好从实招来了
I went there to hire an escort.
我是去酒店招妓的
If that's just you looking for a date;
如果你是去找女人的话
why all the luggage?
那为什么要带着行李呢
I'm a marketing consultant...
我是个营销顾问
sometimes when I'm immersed in a project,
有时候遇到工作上的项目
I'll hole up in a hotel for a week or two;
我会在酒店住上一两个礼拜
helps me focus.
这能帮助我集中精神
The girls help, too.
找姑娘也是为了这个
It's not the sort of thing you want coming to light, so...
谁都不会想公开这种事,所以...
So you're careful--
你确实很谨慎
maybe not careful enough.
但或许还不够小心
You were John Herod in Paris, John Bathory in Tangier,
你在巴黎叫约翰·赫洛德,在丹吉尔叫约翰·巴托里
John Dillinger in Kyoto.
在京都叫约翰·迪林杰
All notorious Johns.
都是臭名昭着的约翰
It's my sense of humor. What's this about?
这是我的小幽默,怎么了
Prostitution isn't even illegal in some of these places.
其中有些地方招妓甚至不犯法
Murder is.
但谋杀犯法
There was an elaborate assassination
凡是在你到过的这些城市
in every one of those cities within days of you arriving.
几天内就会有人死于谋杀
A judge here, a politician there, a couple of executives.
法官,政治家,还有几个公司主管
Anyone for a price, right?
只要价码合适,是吗
You have me confused with someone.
你们把我和其它人搞错了
Don't expect us to believe that this is a coincidence.
别指望我们相信这只是巧合
Two days after you checked in to this hotel,
在你入住这个酒店两天后
you added a state's witness and a cop to your resume.
你又谋杀了一个关键证人和一个警察
You're referring to Karen Lloyd.
你是在说凯伦·洛伊德
I heard about it on the news.
我看到新闻了
We're gonna tie you to one of these hits.
我们准备把你列为谋杀的嫌疑人
Now, until then, you've got a window of opportunity.
但在那之前,你还有个合作的机会
We want Elana March.
我们要抓伊莱娜·马奇
You come clean about how she hired you to kill Karen Lloyd,
如果你坦白她雇你杀掉伊凯伦·洛伊德的经过
and we'll put you with a D.A.
我们就能联系检察官
who will appreciate your cooperation.
对你放宽量刑
You've got more leverage to cut a deal now
现在是你答应合作的最佳时机
than you ever will again.
往后就不一定了
Is that all?
就这些吗
That's all.
没错
Then I thank you,
那么谢谢你们
and I wish you Godspeed in your investigation.
并祝你们调查顺利
I'm sure it'll clear my name.
我相信调查结果会为我正名的
Well, whoever Montcliffe Ekuban is, I'd like to buy him a beer.
不管蒙克利夫·埃库班是谁,我都想请他喝一杯
Kevin Elspeth is suspicious as hell. He's cocky, too.
凯文·埃尔斯佩思嫌疑很大,还很自大
He's gotten away with murder before.
他之前就逃脱过谋杀罪
Yeah, well, I'm about to head back to the office.
没错,我要回办公室了
Japan's gonna wake up.
日本那边该起床了
I want to see if he left a trace in Kyoto.
我想看看他在京都有没有留下痕迹
You want a ride?
要我载你一程吗
No, I'm headed uptown.
不用,我要去城郊
There's a cafe across from March's office.
马奇的办公室对面有家咖啡馆
I'm gonna camp out, see if he reaches out in person.
我要去盯着,看看他会不会亲自联络她
All right. My advice? Cut 'em a wide berth.
好吧,我建议你对他们敬而远之
Don't move. The police are on their way.
别动,警察马上就到
Those were singlestick moves. How the hell do you know...
那是单棍的招数,你怎么会知道
Singlestick.
单棍
You don't work for March.
你不是为马奇工作的
You work for Sherlock.
你是为夏洛克工作
I don't work for anyone.
我不为任何人工作
I'm his new partner.
我是他的新搭档
Tell me exactly what you said.
你到底跟她说了什么
I told her I was your new partner.
我跟她说我是你的新搭档
So you lied to her.
所以你骗了她
Did I?
有吗
What else?
还有呢
Nothing.
没了
She wasn't the least bit curious as to why you were following her?
她不好奇你为什么跟踪她
Yeah, of course she was.
当然好奇了
I told her it was none of her damn business.
但我跟她说她管不着
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉,好吗
But she hit me, and I just...
但她打了我,我就...
I could not have been clearer last night.
我昨天晚上说得已经够清楚了
I told you that any and all surveillance of Watson
我说了任何关于华生的监视
was to cease immediately.
都要立即停止
I was bored.
我太无聊了
You went to get the power turned back on.
你去找人恢复供电了
Can you blame me for being just a little bit curious?
你能怪我正常的好奇心吗
Yes, I can.
我能
She's the original model.
她是我的原型
The one you never shut up about.
你一直不停地念叨她
You didn't think I'd want to see
你不觉得我会想知道
what she's got that I don't?
她有什么独特之处吗
What she has
她有的
is two years of training.
是两年的训练
Two years of doing exactly what I said.
两年的对我唯命是从
I told you before we left London,
我们离开伦敦前我告诉过你
I have plans here for both of us.
我在这里为我们俩计划好了
Do you remember our plans?
你还记得我们的计划吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉,行了吧
Don't be sorry.
别抱歉
Be better.
做好点
Earlier I had you organize these writing samples
之前我让你把这些写作样本
in decreasing order of the authors' potential sexual deviancy.
按作者潜在的性变态程度降序排列
Do it again.
重做一遍
Going up?
上楼吗
Is this what you call "staying out of my case"?
这就是你所谓的不插手我的案子吗
Watson, try to understand.
华生,理解一下吧
A detective comes across
一个侦探
only so many locked room mysteries during the course of their career.
在职业生涯中会遇到很多解决不了的案子
I myself have only ever encountered seven.
我自己就遇到过七个
Ah, only seven.
只有七个
You've obviously come to examine the scene of the crime.
你显然是来查看案发现场的
Knowing you, it's some sort of ritual.
以我对你的了解,这就像是某种仪式
Sorry, no.
抱歉,不行
Stairs are just over there.
楼梯就在那边
Thank you.
谢谢
Perhaps together we can find something
也许我们一起可以发现
which escaped you on a previous occasion.
你之前没有发现的线索
You want to ride the elevator, ride the elevator.
你想坐电梯随你的便
I'm here to look at the room Kevin Elspeth stayed in.
我是来看凯文·埃尔斯佩思住过的房间的
She's not my partner.
她不是我的搭档
She's my protégée,
她是我的门徒
as you once were.
跟你以前一样
Are you talking about the psychopath
你是在说昨天那个用警棍
who attacked me with a baton yesterday,
袭击我的神经病吗
the one who has been stalking me?
一直跟踪我的那个
Yeah, about the stalking...
对,关于跟踪的事...
Wait, is this the part where you tell me
等等,现在你要告诉我
that it was on your orders?
是你让她跟踪我的吗
Wow, I never would have figured that out.
我还真是想不到呢
I had to determine how you'd fared in my absence.
我得知道在我离开后你进步得如何
I wanted to know exactly how much to apologize for.
我想知道我到底应该有多抱歉
Over the course of the last week, however,
但根据上周的跟踪判断
it's become clear that you've done remarkably well.
显然你一直做得很好
"Last week"? That woman has been following me for a week?
上周,那女人已经跟踪我一周了吗
I'm torn, really.
我真的很纠结
I'm proud of her surveillance.
我对她的监视能力感到自豪
I'm disappointed in your failure to detect it.
却失望于你一直没有发现
Well, you're not my teacher anymore,
你已经不是我的老师了
so I don't care how you feel about anything I'm doing.
所以我不在乎你对我的行为有什么想法
So please, for the last time, butt out.
拜托,最后说一遍,别插手
I was afraid, Watson. That's why I left.
我当时很害怕,华生,所以我才离开
I'd laid my hands on a small amount of heroin, and...
我私藏了一点点海洛因,然后...
It was a test, you see.
那是个测试
A means to demonstrate how far I'd come.
一种检验我的戒毒成果的方法
Could I keep it close to me without, uh...
我能否将它留在身边而不...
And then you announced you were leaving,
然后你宣布你要搬出去
and, uh, I got angry.
我很生气
'Cause I knew immediately I would fail.
因为我知道你一走我就控制不住了
I resented you, Watson,
我怨恨你,华生
when I should've resented myself.
但我怨恨的应该是我自己
So I ran away.
所以我就逃走了
From you, from the Brownstone
离开你,离开褐石屋
and from the drugs I kept there.
离开我在那里藏的毒品
Because of course there are no drugs in London.
因为伦敦肯定没有毒品
It was a new challenge.
那是个新的挑战
A new test.
一个新测试
And in the event I failed,
即使我失败了
it would not be right in front of you.
也不是在你面前
It was good.
结果很不错
My sobriety remained intact.
我一直远离毒品
And I came to a series of realizations.
而且我意识到了一些事情
First and foremost, that it was wrong to make you the face of my problem.
首先,把你作为我问题的借口是不对的
Secondly,
其次
that the experience I'd had with you,
我与你在一起所经历的
the one that had kept me focused and grounded,
那种让我专注稳定的状态
could be replicated.
是可以被复制的
I'm a mentor, Watson.
我是个导师,华生
I'm-I'm a teacher.
我是个老师
It struck me like a thunderbolt.
这个顿悟就像被雷劈了一般
I realized it wasn't you I was afraid of losing, not really.
我意识到我害怕的不是失去你
It was our relationship.
而是我们之间的关系
The mechanics of it.
这其中的奥秘
The give and the take.
给予和接受
So I realized I could do it again.
我发现可以再来一次
So you dug up that girl.
所以你找了那女孩
Kitty.
凯蒂
I got into a baton fight with someone named Kitty.
我和个叫凯蒂的人用警棍打了一架
Short for Kathryn, but...
其实是凯瑟琳的昵称,不过
Kitty is her strong preference, so...
她坚持要我叫她凯蒂,所以...
Obviously, no mere coincidence
显然,凯文·埃尔斯佩思
that Kevin Elspeth reserved a room
订下电梯竖井旁边的房间
with a wall adjacent to the lift shaft.
肯定不只是巧合
Obviously, but surveillance video from the hall
显然,但是过道的监控录像显示
showed that he never left his room
凯伦·洛伊德被射杀的那天早上
the morning Karen Lloyd was shot.
他并没有离开过房间
He didn't shoot through the walls.
他没有隔墙射击
The bullets which killed her and Detective Palmer
杀死她和帕默警探的子弹
were fired towards this room,
是射向这间房间的
not away from it.
而不是从这里射出
Not to mention the fact
更别说警察
that the police cleared this place floor by floor.
已经把这里一层层排查过了
I'm sure they would've noticed four holes in the wall.
要是墙上有四个弹孔他们肯定会留意到
If I was still your mentor,
如果我还是你导师的话
I would remind you how helpful it can be
我会提醒你,在观察犯罪现场时
to study a crime scene from alternate perspectives,
使用不同的角度来观察会很有帮助
but...
但是
Pretty sure he wasn't sitting on the shower bench
我敢肯定他在杀俩人的时候
when he murdered two people.
不是坐在沐浴凳上的
The captain is open to taking me back.
警监愿意接受我回去了
He's even supportive of my efforts with Kitty.
他还支持我和凯蒂的事
You are, after all, powerful proof
不管怎样,你证明了我
of my ability to train others in the art of detection.
在教导他人侦查艺术上的能力
There is, uh, one condition.
不过,有一个条件
He'll only assent with your blessing.
有你的肯定,他才会接受我
I'm glad that you figured so many things out.
我很高兴你想通了这么多事
I am, but I've got a lot of work to do.
真心的,不过我还有很多工作要做
You should know I have a stun gun,
要知道,我带着电击枪
just in case.
以防万一
Sherlock sent me a text.
夏洛克给我发了条信息
Actually, he sent me nine texts.
其实,他给我发了九条信息
He said I should come.
他说我应该过来一趟
Yeah, I know.
是啊,我知道
He solved your case for you.
他帮你破了案
Karen Lloyd. Detective Palmer.
凯伦·洛伊德,帕默警探
For the last two months, you've been asking yourself
过去俩月里,你一直在困惑
how a killer was able to enter a moving elevator,
杀手是怎样进入行进中的电梯
shoot two people and then flee the scene
片刻之间射杀两人,然后逃脱
without leaving a trace in mere moments.
并且不留下一丝痕迹呢
The answer is, he did no such thing.
答案是,他根本没这么做
Kitty said you have a theory?
凯蒂说你有了一个猜想
Actually, I said you solved it.
实际上,我说的是你破案了
More accurate to say that we solved it.
更准确的说,是我们一起破的
Your line of inquiry, while misdirected, was essential.
你的问题,虽然没问到点子上,却很重要
What is it you think you're onto?
你到底发现了什么
A most novel modus operandi.
一种非常新颖的作案手法
Kitty wanted to know why a practiced assassin
凯蒂想要知道,为什么像
like Kevin Elspeth would use armor-piercing bullets
凯文·埃尔斯佩思这样的职业杀手会
such as these in such tight quarters.
在那么狭小的空间中使用这种穿甲子弹
The likelihood that his targets would don bulletproof vests
他的目标会穿着防弹背心
whilst still in the hotel was... remote.
在酒店中移动的概率,很低
And with the element of surprise,
加上这是突袭
it would have been just as easy to aim between their eyes.
杀他们就如同正面冲脑门开枪一样简单
Steel-core bullets are incredibly lethal.
钢化子弹极其致命
I think it's safe to assume that
我觉得可以假定
he wanted to be sure that the targets would die.
他想确保目标死亡
If that were all he wanted, he only had to fire more bullets,
如果只是这样,那他只要多开几枪就好
of any caliber.
不管口径多大
And so it occurred to me
所以我突然想到
he used these,
他使用这种类型
'cause they're the only type of rounds which are magnetic.
是因为它们是唯一受磁力影响的子弹
What is that?
那是什么
It's an electromagnet.
是个电磁铁
Albeit, a rather... puny one.
虽然是很小的一个
Only about one one-hundredth as powerful as the device
磁力大概只有凯文·埃尔斯佩思
that Kevin Elspeth assembled in his hotel room.
在他房间里装的那个的百分之一
Please note, this model is not to scale.
请注意,这个模型是非等比的
The murder magnet-- likely a 20-Tesla unit--
杀人磁铁,大概有20特斯拉
would have been just about as big as a keg of beer.
大概会有一桶啤酒那么大
Nobody heard gunfire.
没人听到枪响
We thought he used a silencer.
我们认为他用了消音器
Earlier today, I noticed some very faint grooves
今天早上,我发现电梯两侧的
between the paneling in the side of the elevator.
镶板间有些很浅的划痕
I've come to realize that they were made
我意识到那是当
when Elspeth jammed four already-expended slugs...
埃尔斯佩思将四个已经用过的子弹
into the wall, just so.
塞进墙时留下的,这样的话
Then he sat back, and he monitored the radio chatter
然后他静静等待,从对讲机监听
of Ms. Lloyd's protective detail.
洛伊德女士的安保分队
When he heard she was on the move, he flipped a switch,
当他听到她进入电梯后,就按下开关
and...
然后
voilá.
见证奇迹
Two dead targets...
两个目标死亡
and every appearance of a shooting.
同时制造了被射杀的假象
This is impressive.
真是太惊人了
But is there any way to prove it?
但你有办法证明吗
No.
没有
It was, literally, the perfect crime.
这真的是,完美犯罪
Then why do you look so happy?
那你为何这么高兴
Because while this crime is perfect,
因为虽然这件案子很完美
the one that preceded it...
但之前的那一个
was not.
并不完美
Mm... you think the killer used a magnet?
你认为凶手用了磁铁
It would explain a lot--
这可以解释很多事情
like why there was so little gunshot residue found at the scene.
比如为什么现场的枪击残留物那么少
The bullets were shot from a gun,
这些子弹是从枪里射出来的
just not that day--
但不是那天
that day they were pulled through the victims.
那天子弹是被吸出击穿受害者的
It would also explain why one of the bullets missed completely.
这也能解释为什么有一枚子弹完全没射中
'Cause it wasn't aimed; it was only positioned--
因为它不是瞄准射出的,而是被摆放在
at a height that would hit Karen Lloyd between the chest
一个刚好可以击中凯伦·洛伊德胸部
and the head, just like the other three.
和头部之间的位置,就和其它三枚子弹一样
I didn't do it.
不是我干的
You don't have a shred of proof that I did.
你们没有证据证明是我干的
And I think my lawyer's gonna
我想我的律师
have something to say about this harassment.
对这种骚扰会提出反对
What's this?
这是什么
You said we didn't have a shred of proof.
你说我们没有证据
That's not quite right.
这话不太对
Ten days before Ms. Lloyd and Mr. Palmer got on that elevator,
在洛伊德女士和帕默先生进入电梯的十天前
a 20-Tesla magnet was stolen from a lab
罗格斯大学的一个实验室
at Rutgers University.
丢失了一块20特斯拉的磁铁
On his way out, the thief crossed with a security guard
小偷在离开时撞上了学校保安
and beat him half to death.
然后把保安揍得半死
Guy almost bled out.
那家伙差点失血而死
The thing about blood, it's almost as good as ink
但血有一个好处,在提取指纹上
at taking fingerprints.
它几乎和墨一样好用
The assailant left a clean impression
袭击者留下了他的拇指
of his thumb and three of his fingers.
和其他三根指头的清晰指纹
We were wondering if they'll be a match for yours.
我们很好奇会不会和你的指纹匹配上呢
Now, if you don't want to get your hands dirty, that's okay.
你不想弄脏手也没关系
Shouldn't be hard to pull any of the dozen or so prints
你进这个房间后应该留下了不少指纹
you've left since you walked in this room.
我们提取个十几枚出来不是问题
I'm not a killer.
我不是凶手
If you want to speak to me again, contact my attorney.
如果你们再想找我,联系我的律师吧
Hello.
你好
It's me, Joan. Elana.
是我,乔恩,我是伊莱娜
A few months ago, you were kind enough to take me to lunch.
几个月前,你很友善地招待我吃午餐
I was wondering if I could return the favor.
我想找个机会还了你这份情
What do you want, Elana?
你想干什么,伊莱娜
You talked to a man today about a theft.
你今天和某个人聊到一起盗窃案
Obviously, you heard from Kevin Elspeth.
显然你是从凯文·埃尔斯佩思那听说的
I'm sorry, that name's not familiar.
不好意思,这个名字不太熟
The crime, on the other hand...
但这起犯罪
an acquaintance of mine was the culprit.
这是我认识的一个人干的
A man by the name of Romero Sosa.
他叫罗梅罗·索萨
The same Romero Sosa who used to work for your husband.
那个以前帮你丈夫干活的罗梅罗·索萨
Did he?
是吗
Well, in the event that any fingerprints were taken,
如果真的有指纹
I strongly suggest that you compare them to Mr. Sosa's,
我强烈建议你和索萨先生的比对一下
not this Mr.... I'm sorry,
而不是这位... 不好意思
what did you say his name was again?
他姓什么来着
Elspeth would only kill Karen Lloyd
只要你给埃尔斯佩思提供好设备
if you supplied him with the right equipment.
他就能杀了凯伦·洛伊德
Sosa stole the magnet,
索萨偷了磁铁
Elspeth used it to pull off the hit.
埃尔斯佩思用它完成暗杀
So the prints we got from Elspeth today
所以我们今天拿到的埃尔斯佩思的指纹
aren't going to match the ones from the scene.
和犯罪现场的指纹肯定对不上
I'm just trying to give you a tip.
我只是给你点提示
Anonymously and off the record.
匿名无来源的提示
Where is Sosa now?
索萨现在在哪里
We've fallen out of touch.
我们已经失去联系了
So you had him killed.
所以你杀了他
His body's probably at the bottom of the ocean.
他可能已经尸沉大海了
You're so negative, Joan.
你太消极了,乔恩
Karen was negative.
凯伦也曾很消极
Look where it got her.
看看她现在什么下场
I really thought you'd be there.
我真心以为你也会在那
With her, in the end.
一直陪伴她到最后
In fact, I'm amazed you weren't in that elevator.
事实上我很惊讶你没上电梯
I mean...
我是说
what if the person behind it
如果幕后的主使
was counting on you being there?
正指望着你上电梯呢
Well, I guess that person would've been pretty disappointed.
我猜那人该失望了
I don't think she's the type
我不觉得她
to stay disappointed for very long.
会让自己失望太久
Housewarming present.
祝贺你搬家的礼物
There's little open at this hour.
这个点大多数店都关门了
What do you want?
你想干什么
Captain Gregson told me of your crossing with Miss March.
格雷森警监跟我说了你和马奇小姐的交锋
She was right, of course.
她说得没错,当然
The fingerprints were not a match for Kevin Elspeth's.
指纹和凯文·埃尔斯佩思的不匹配
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Kevin Elspeth?
凯文·埃尔斯佩思
Yes, that's him checking in.
是的,这是他入住的时候
You said the electromagnet was like a keg,
你说电磁铁有啤酒桶那么大
but he didn't have any luggage that size or shape.
但他没有那么大的行李
Hmm. Obviously, he...
很显然,他...
He brought it in in pieces, I know.
我知道,他拆开了带进去的
Well, he'd have to.
他不得不这样
A 20-Tesla magnet weighs a little more than one ton.
20特斯拉的磁铁有一吨多重
A ton?
一吨
Romero Sosa would've needed help when he stole it.
罗梅罗·索萨偷窃时肯定需要帮手
So Captain Gregson is dispatching a team to Rutgers
所以格雷森警监派了一组人明早去
tomorrow morning.
罗格斯大学
They'll search for evidence which might help identify additional parties.
寻找能辨别出同伙身份的证据
You could've sent me a text.
你发短信告诉我就行了
I know what it's like to be frustrated
我知道在抓捕宿敌的过程中
in pursuit of a nemesis.
遭遇挫折是什么感觉
There were times when, amongst your other functions,
曾经你的诸多功能之一
you served as a kind of "sounding board" for me,
就是做我的共鸣板提供咨询意见
so I thought perhaps I could return the favor.
我想也许我也可以为你这么做
No.
不用了
You decided we weren't partners.
是你决定我们不再是搭档的
So I learned to work without you.
所以我学着自己单干
It's what I'm used to now.
我现在已经习惯了
Well, should you change your mind...
如果你改变主意...
I think I'm ready for another.
再来一杯
It's got to be 5:00 somewhere, right?
肯定有地方现在已经五点了,对吧
Joan.
乔恩
And you brought your friend.
你还带了朋友来
You have great taste.
你真的很有品味
Real estate, horses, hit men.
房产,马,杀手
I was so focused on what happened in that elevator,
我很纠结于电梯里的事故
I never stopped to think about what happened next.
从没想过接下来发生的事
Imagine you're Kevin Elspeth.
想象你就是凯文·埃尔斯佩思
You just killed two people in cold blood.
你刚无情地杀了两个人
Now, police are flooding into the hotel.
现在,大批警察涌进酒店
They're checking the rooms, blocking exits,
他们搜查房间,封锁出口
and you want out.
而你想逃走
Problem is, you have a 2,000-pound magnet with you.
问题是,你带着两千磅重的磁铁
Pretty hard to explain. So what do you do?
有点难解释,那你会怎么做
Hmm, I don't know.
不知道
Can I fly in this absurd hypothetical?
在这种无端的假设下,我能飞吗
No, but you're clever.
不行,但你很聪明
Clever enough to have smuggled pieces of your murder weapon
聪明到把杀人凶器拆开
into the hotel in your luggage.
装进行李箱里带进酒店
Others you had shipped there in boxes.
其他部分你则装箱运来
Only now, the job's done,
只是现在,任务完成
but the murder weapon is too heavy to move quickly.
但凶器太重了,不易快速转移
The hotel lobby cameras have Elspeth coming and going.
酒店大堂的摄像头拍到了埃尔斯佩思进出酒店
But the thing is,
但是
his bags look a lot heavier checking in than checking out.
他的行李在登记入住时比退房时重很多
We confirmed that he didn't send
我们知道他没有从酒店
any packages from the hotel.
寄任何包裹出来
He left the magnet in his room.
他把磁铁留在了房间里
I was planning on going riding today,
今天我打算去骑马
so if you want to talk more about your theories,
所以你们要是还想继续说这些理论
I suggest you consult my attorneys.
我建议你们去找我的律师
We found it.
我们找到了
There are only so many places you could
没多少地方能藏匿
stash something that size.
那么大的东西
The bench in the shower was perfect.
浴室里的板凳是绝佳选择
When it was over, all he had to do was replace the top of the bench.
事成以后,他只需要把板凳的面板再安上
He did a good job, too.
他手艺很不错
But the thing is,
但问题是
if you really study every inch of a crime scene,
如果你真的仔细研究犯罪现场
sometimes you notice things you weren't even looking for.
有时就会有意外的发现
Like where the grout is a little whiter because it's new.
比如水泥浆颜色略白因为它是新的
Kevin Elspeth was careful not to get his prints on the magnet.
凯文·埃尔斯佩思很小心地避免在磁铁上留下指纹
We know, because he buried disposable
我们知道这个是因为他在那
gloves-- like these-- right in there with it.
留下了像这样的一次性手套
Now, he didn't consider the possibility
他没想到我们有可能
we could be pull his prints from inside the gloves themselves.
从手套里面提取他的指纹
And I suppose he told you exactly what you wanted to hear.
我想他已经全盘托出了
Well, you're under arrest.
你被捕了
I wonder if this...
不知道这位
Mr. Elspeth will still be alive by the time I go to trial.
埃尔斯佩思先生能不能活着等到我出庭
Well, yes and no.
能,也不能
Kevin Elspeth doesn't exist anymore.
凯文·埃尔斯佩思已经不存在了
He entered federal witness protection this morning.
今早他进入了联邦证人保护计划
You're never gonna find this one, Elana.
你永远找不到他了,伊莱娜
You have the right to remain silent
你有权保持沉默
and refuse to answer questions.
及拒绝回答问题
Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law.
但你所说的一切可能被作为呈堂证供
Kitty!
凯蒂
Did you forget you handcuffed me to a chair down here?
你把我拷在椅子上了,你忘了吗
You should've freed yourself minutes ago.
你早就该把手铐解开了
Watson.
华生
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Place looks good.
收拾得不错
Does it?
是吗
I wanted to let you know that, uh...
我想告诉你...
Elana march has been brought to justice. Again. Yeah.
伊莱娜·马奇再次被捕了,我知道
Saw it on the news.
看到新闻了
You are to be commended, Watson.
你做得很好,华生
If not for your doggedness...
要不是你的坚持...
I told Captain Gregson I was okay
我跟格雷森警监说了
with you coming back to the precinct.
我对你回警局工作没有意见
I'm even okay with, uh, Kitty.
凯蒂的事我也没意见
Well, I'm...
我...
I'm very glad to hear that.
我很高兴你这么说
We're still not partners.
但我们仍然不是搭档
We'll work on our own cases, of course,
当然我们会各自查案
but if you ever need a consultation
但如果你需要建议
or fresh eyes on something-- whatever--
或者不同的视角,随便什么
I'm-I'm available.
可以找我
As I am to you.
我也一样
I wanted to ask you one thing.
我想问你一件事
Why are you here?
你为什么在这
I live here.
我住在这
No, not the Brownstone.
不,我不是说褐石屋
New York.
是纽约
London didn't work out, but I know you.
伦敦干不下去,但我了解你
You could've gone anywhere.
你去哪里都可以
So why here?
为什么回来
Isn't it obvious?
原因不明显吗
I belong here.
我属于这里
As do you.
你也是
Watson.
华生
Sherlock told me the news.
夏洛克跟我说了
I'm grateful.
我很感谢
I think I'm gonna learn a lot.
我觉得我可以学到很多
You're welcome.
不用谢
You threw away a lot to take up with Sherlock.
你为了跟夏洛克共事放弃了很多
A whole other career.
你的整个事业
It's made me wonder...
这让我好奇
What happened to you?
发生了什么事
Why would you take him up on his offer?
为什么你会接受他的提议
I guess I didn't see it as throwing anything away.
我想我没把它当作放弃什么
I saw it as moving towards something.
只是有了新的目标
What about you? What happened to you?
那你呢,你发生了什么事
Oh, it's like you said, I suppose.
可能就像你说的
I'm moving towards something.
我有了新的目标

重点单词   查看全部解释    
element ['elimənt]

想一想再看

n. 元素,成分,组成部分,(复数)恶劣天气

 
scale [skeil]

想一想再看

n. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围
v. 依比例决

 
disposable [dis'pəuzəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 用完即可丢弃的,可任意处理的
n.

联想记忆
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

联想记忆
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产

联想记忆
magnetic [mæg'netik]

想一想再看

adj. 有磁性的,有吸引力的,催眠术的

联想记忆
albeit [ɔ:l'bi:it]

想一想再看

conj. 即使;虽然

联想记忆
alternate [ɔ:l'tə:nit,'ɔ:ltə:neit]

想一想再看

adj. 交替的,轮流的,间隔的
v. 交替,

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。