You know what truth is? the struggle could use some more muscle.Aye look, I'll tell you what, We will bust you both from here, but understand this, from now on you work for me.
其实我们在这场战争中的确需要同伴 这样吧 我们将你俩都弄出来 但是你们俩得明白 从现在起你们为我卖命
That's fine. Sounds like a fun challenge.
没问题 听上去是个有趣的挑战
Aye guys, let's do this! To the sewers!
好 我们开始吧 向下水道进发
Sewers?
下水道
What are you waiting for? I'm not playing! I said to the sewers!
你们在等什么 我没开玩笑 我说 去下水道
Long live the revolution, Suckers!
革命万岁 混蛋
I can do it.
我可以的
Max! Max? Max! Max! Max! Where are you, Max?
麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 你在哪儿 麦克斯
Looks like you could use a littlehelp.
看上去你需要点小帮助
Who said that? Over here.
是谁在说话 我在这儿
In the dark and forbidden shit.
在这个暗无天日的鬼地方
Uh, hello?
你好啊