I've lived in this city all my life.
我一直住在这里。
I'm Max. And I am the luckiest dog in New York.
我是麦克斯,是纽约最幸运的一条狗。
Because of her. That's Katie.
因为她,她叫凯蒂。
Katie and I, well, we have the perfect relationship.
我跟凯蒂之间的感情十分完美。
We met a few years ago.
我们是几年前见面的,
And, boy, let me tell you, we got along right away.
我告诉你,我们可谓是一见钟情。
You know, it was one of those relationships where... where you just know.
我们之间的关系,真的是心照不宣。
And get this, she was looking for a roommate. And so was I.
听我说,她当时在找室友,我也一样。
So I just moved in that same day.
所以我当天就搬进了她家。
It was perfect.
简直完美。
We've been together every since.
此后我们就一直在一起。
Katie will do anything for me.
凯蒂愿意为我做任何事,
And I'm her loyal protector.
而我是她最忠实的保镖。
Our love is... Our love is... how do I put this.
我们的爱,我们的爱,该怎么说呢?
Our love is stronger than words. Or shoes.
强大到可以战胜任何语言,或是鞋子。
It's me and Katie.Katie and me.Us against the world.
我与凯蒂。凯蒂与我。并肩对抗全世界。
I wouldn't go so far as to call us soul mates, even though any sane person who saw us would.
我不会夸张到说我们是灵魂伴侣,不过只要见过我们的人都会这么认为。