Look at you. You look hot in your jersey.
瞧瞧你 穿一身球衣还蛮帅的嘛
What happened? No more cheerleader?
怎么了 不当啦啦队员了吗
I quit. I'm a quitter.
我退出了 我半途而废了
No, hey, you're not a quitter.
别这么说 你不是半途而废
You suffered a great loss. You're not the same person.
你失去的太多了 和从前不一样了
You should be looking ahead.
你该向前看
You should be starting over.Ok?
你该重新开始 好吗
I hope you don't think this is Too soon or too weird,but...
希望你不会觉得 太唐突或者不可思议
I,uh,I wanted you to have this.
我 我想送你这个
Oh, my god, it's beautiful.
天啊 太漂亮了
It's something that I've had forever,
我一直保存着它
And, uh, I've never wanted to give it to anyone until now.
在此之前我从来没想过把它送人
I'd very much like it if you'd wear it for me,
如果你戴上它我会非常高兴的
For...good luck.
它能带来好运
Is that rose that I smell?
我好像闻到了玫瑰花香
No, it's, uh...it's an herb.It's nice, huh?
不 是种香草 不错吧
I love it.And, uh,I wanted to thank you
我喜欢 还有 我要谢谢你
For pushing me to try out for the team.
鼓励我参加球队
It feels really good.We're a pair.
我感觉很棒 我们真是一对啊
I quit, you start.Right.
我退出了 你开始了 对啊
We're a working progress.
我们的关系在慢慢发展
We'll figure it out.
我们会理顺的