Wait, wait,wait,Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
大家注意 注意了 注意了 安静 安静
Wait. let's be honest here.
等等 说句实话
In the past, we used to let other teams
过去 我们常常任其它球队
Come into our town and roll right over us!
在我们的地盘上打得我们满地找牙
But that is about to change.
现在扭转乾坤的时刻到了
We've got some great new talent
我们新近了几个体育能人
Tonight starting on the offensive line,
今晚 我们要开始进攻了
And I'm gonna tell you right now,
现在我告诉你们
It has been a long time
我已经很长时间
Since I have seen a kid like this
没有看到
With hands like these.This blows.
如此有才华的队员了 真糟糕
He can't start the guy. He just got here.
他不能安排他首发 他才刚来
...That have been waiting for us
我们一直在等着
To put a check in the win column,
等待这一场胜利
I have only one thing to say to you--
我只有一点要跟你们说
Your Timberwolves are hungry.
你们的狼音队很饥饿
Hey, you. What's wrong?
你怎么了
- Nothing. - And the Central High Lions-
没事 -而雄狮队
Are what's for dinner!
就是我们的晚餐
Is that Jeremy?Wait, no! Ty! No.
那是杰里米吗 等会 别这样 泰
Oh, what do you care?Don't look so down.
你在乎什么呢 别那么沮丧嘛
You can have her when I'm done.
我玩够了她的时候你再上吧
Tyler, stop it!Tyler! Tyler,stop!Stop it!
泰勒 住手 泰勒 住手 住手
Stop, you're hurting him!
住手 你打伤他了
Tyler!Tyler, stop!Tyler!Stop it! Tyler, stop!
泰勒 泰勒 住手 泰勒 住手 泰勒 住手
Hey, he's down! Enough!
他已经倒地了 -够了
Jeremy, no!- Get off me! Stop!
杰里米 不要 放开我 -住手
What the hell, Jeremy?
杰里米 你怎么回事
Put your head up, you're bleeding.
把头抬起来 你在流血
I'm fine!Yeah, you smell fine.
我没事 是的 你看上去像没事吗
Just stop, ok?Come on, man. Come on.
别管我 老兄 别这样
Oh, my god, your hand.No, no, no, it's fine.
天啊 你的手 没事的
Is it deep? How bad is it?
划的深吗 我看看有多严重
Come on!But...I saw it, it was...
我看看 但我刚才明明看到
He missed.It's not my blood.
他失手了 不是我的血
- See? I'm fine. - No, no, no.
-看 我没事 -不是啊
I...I saw it. The glass cut your hand. It was...It's ok. I'm ok.
我明明看到玻璃划伤了你的手啊 没事 我很好
It's almost kick-off time, all right?
要开球了
So, um,I'll, uh, I'll see you after the game.
那么 比赛后见