Hey, Tiki, it's all wobbly.
蒂基 还是晃个不停
Can you stand straight, please?
能不能让它保持不动
Could someone please help Tiki?
有谁能帮一下蒂基吗
Hey! Where you been?
你到哪去了啊
Can I ask you a question
我能问你个问题吗
And you give me a really serious no-joke response?
不要开玩笑 认真回答我
Of course. What is it?
好 什么事
The bad mojo.
那种不好的感觉
When you touched Stefan and you had that reaction...
当你碰到斯特凡时 所感应到的
You know what,forget I said that.
你就忘了我说的那些话吧
Your little dinner party plot totally won me over.
你们的小小晚餐聚会已经把我征服了
No, Bonnie, seriously. What was it?
邦妮 说真的 那是什么感觉
Did you see something?
你看到什么了吗
Or...It wasn't clear like a picture.
或者 那不是很清晰的图像
Like today, I keep seeing
就像今天 我总能看到
Those same numbers I told you about-
我告诉你的那些数字
8 14 22.- Yeah? - When I touched Stefan,
8, 14, 22 是啊 -我碰到斯特凡时
It was a feeling.And it vibrated through me, and it was cold, and it...
有种感觉 使我震撼 很冷 而且
And what?It was death.
而且什么 是死神
It's what I imagine death to be like.
我想象中的死神就是那样的
You scared me. What are you doing here?
你吓到我了 你在这干什么
I'm hiding from Caroline.And why is that?
我在躲卡罗琳 为什么呢
I needed a break.
我想休息一下
She talks more than I can listen.
她啰嗦的我都听不下去了
That could be a sign.
那就是她的风格啊
Well, she's awfully young.
她太年轻了
Not much younger than you are.
也不比你年轻多少啊
I don't see it going anywhere in the bigger picture.
我跟她在一起看不到有什么未来
I think she'd drive me crazy.
我觉得她要把我搞疯了
Caroline does have
卡罗琳是有点
Some really annoying traits,
让人烦的小毛病
But we've been friends since the first grade
但我们一年级以来就是朋友
And that means something to me.
我们的友谊对我来说很重要
Duly noted. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable.
我明白的 抱歉如果让你不高兴
That's not my intention.Yes, it is.
并不是我的本意 你就是故意的
Otherwise you wouldn't put an alternate meaning
否则你不会弦外有音
Behind everything you say.
话中有话