You're right.
你说的对
I do have other intentions, but so do you.
我有其它意图 而且你也是
Really?I see 'em.You want me.Excuse me?
是吗 我都明白 其实你喜欢我 你在说什么啊
I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me.
当我靠近你 你发现自己已经迷上了我
You think about me even when you don't want to think about me.
你不愿想起我 而偏偏脑中全是我
I bet you even dreamed about me.
我打赌你一定还梦见过我
And right now...You want to kiss me.
而现在 你想要吻我
What the hell?
你发什么神经
I don't know what game You're trying to play with Stefan here,
我不知道你想要和斯特凡玩什么游戏
But I don't want to be part of it.
但我不想成为游戏的一部分
And I don't know what happened in the past,
我不知道过去发生了什么
But let's get one thing straight--
但我想你得搞清楚
I am not katherine
.我不是凯瑟琳
You gonna be able to play?
你能参加比赛吗
Oh, yeah, I'm good.
是的 我没事
Uh, what you did back there...
你刚刚的所为...
You had Jeremy's back.
你帮助了杰里米
Ah, he's a messed-up kid.
他个爱热惹麻烦的孩子
Somebody's gotta look out for him.
需要有人看着他
I know.This week at practice I was a dick.
我知道 这星期的训练课上我太浑球了
Had your reasons.No excuse.
你有你的理由 不必为我找借口
Good luck tonight.We're lucky to have you.
祝你今晚好运 很幸运有你这样的队友