Me with a gun. I mean, that's really scary.
我带着一把枪 我的意思是,真的很可怕
But then I realized something was wrong.
但是然后我就发现有些事错了
The way that cop had pulled his gun out, and everything, right?
是那个警察拔枪的方式 以及关于枪支的这一切吗
So I canceled my demand for the gun
所以我撤回了要求 得到一把枪的申请
and I called the police and tried to complain about that cop.
而且我打电话给 警局投诉那个警察
What happened with that? lt was so much paperwork
那事后来怎么样了呢 有那么多的手续
and then I got scared, with my shitty student visa
然后我就怕极了,因为 我拿的是学生签证
Thought you'd get deported? Exactly. I gave up
害怕你被驱逐出境吗 没错。我放弃了
and forgot about the whole thing.
把这一切都抛在脑后了
Well, I guess I never forgot. Obviously.
不过,我永远忘不了 很显然
But still, you know, I really enjoyed being there.
但是尽管如此,你知道 我在那儿真的很愉快
There's lots of things I miss in the U.S. Yeah? Like what?
我怀念在美国的很多事情 是吗?比如说呢
Well.
唔.
The overall good mood people have there.
那的人整体感觉良好