so I called 91 1, and the cops came eventually.
所以我打了911 最后警察终于来了
Like three hours later. Yeah, after I had been raped and killed.
是不是三个小时后 是的,我已经被人先奸后杀了
No, but it was a man and a woman officer.
没有,来的是一男一女俩个警察
I was explaining what I had heard
当我正在解释我听到 什么的时候
when the woman had to go move the police car.
女警察说她有事 不得不回到车里去
I was left alone with the male cop.
留下我和那个男警察在一起
Right away he asked me if I had a gun, and I said, "No, of course not."
他立刻就问我有没有枪 我说,“没,我怎么会有枪?”
And he told me, "Well, you better think about getting one.
他告诉我,“好吧 你最好考虑搞一把”
This is America, not France. Okay? "
“这儿是美国,不是法国,知道吗”
And I said to him, "I have no idea how to shoot a gun
我告诉他,“我不会开枪..”
and I have no interest in firearms whatsoever."
“我对任何武器都不感兴趣”
And that's when he pulled out his gun, like this, and he went:
那时他拔出了枪 就象这样,他说:
"Well, one day, you're gonna have something like this in your face
“好吧,有一天,有人会 拿枪这样对着你的脸”
and if you wanna have a long life
“如果你想活的久点儿的话”
you're gonna have to choose between you or them."
“你必须在你和 他们之间作出选择”
And then they left. And the next morning I called for an application to get a gun.
然后他们走了,第二天我 就写了申请要搞一把枪来