weren't in the vocabulary till fairly recently.
才进入人们的词汇表
And they're becoming the norm and eventually might be what's expected.
它们会越来越普通 最终实现它们所期望的那样
I agree with what you're saying, but at the same time it's dangerous.
我同意你的观点 但是同时这样也很危险
An imperialist country can use that kind of thinking
帝国主义国家会借种想法
to justify their economic greed.
为他们经济上的贪婪开脱
Is there any particular imperialist country you have in mind, there, Frenchie?
你心中有没有一个特定的 帝国主义国家呢,是法国吗
No, not really. No?
不,不是的 不是吗
So you wanna sit over there? Yeah, this is perfect.
坐下来谈好吗 好的,这儿太美了
Oh, wow. Maybe what I'm saying is
噢,哇。也许我刚刚的意思是
the world might be evolving the way a person evolves.
也许世界会象一个人那样进化的
Like, I mean, me, for example. Am I getting worse?
象,我是说,我,举个例子 我在变得更糟吗
Am I improving? I don't know. When I was younger, I was healthier
我不是在改进吗?我不知道 我年轻的时候,我更健康
but I was wracked with insecurity, you know?
但是我因为没有安全感 而被搞垮了,你知道吗
Now I'm older and my problems are deeper
现在我更老了问题更严重了
but I'm more equipped to handle them.
但是我已经准备好了应对它们
So, what are your problems?
那么,你的问题是什么呢