I was drying out. - I see.
我本来好干喔 - 是喔
I think we ought to get you a plant mister...
我想我们该帮你买个浇花器…
so we can just spray you like a fern.
时时替你浇水保湿
Come, now. - I don't think I'll ever dry out.
好了 - 看来我们永远干不了了
You carry on. I'll see...
继续谈,等一等…
Hello.Are you Jennifer Hill? - I am.
你好.你是珍妮·希尔? - 我是
And you're Will.I've seen a picture of you. That's how I recognize you.
你是威尔.我看过你的照片,所以我知道
Listen, Kenny, why don't we skip the lesson today?We can go again next week.
肯尼,我们今天别上了.下周再上
Do I have to give it back to my mom?
我要把这交给我妈吗?
Well, I won't tell her if you won't.
你不说我就不说
How did you know my father?
你怎么会认识我爸?
Well, this was on his sales route...
这里本来在他跑业务的路线上…
so he was through here all the time, and everyone in town knew him.
所以他常经过这里 镇上每个人都认识他
Were you having an affair?
你跟他有暧昧关系吗?
Wow. Wow, you just said it.I was expecting to dance around this for another half-hour.
你真直接啊!我以为我们不会这么快切到正题
I've seen him with women. He flirts. He always has.
他老爱跟女人打情骂俏..
And on some level, I just presumed that he was.cheating on my mom. I just never had proof.
在某个层面上来说 我认为他…背叛过我妈,我只是苦无证据
Well, can I ask you a question?If you found this deed, why didn't you just ask Eddie?
我能问你一个问题吗?你既然找到契约,为何不问他?
Because he's dying.
因为他快死了
Look, I don't know how much you want to know about any of this.
我不知道你想知道多少
You have one image of your father..and it'd be wrong of me to change it...
你对你父亲有个想像…改变它可能是错的…
especially this late in the game.
特别是一切都将走入尽头了
My father talked about things he never did and I'm sure he did a lot of things that he never talked about.
我父亲说了很多他没做过的事…我想他做了很多他不曾提及的事
I'm just trying to reconcile the two.
我试图融合两者
The first thing you have to understand is that your father never meant to end up here.
首先你必须了解…你父亲从未想在此停留
Yet he did.Twice.
但他却停留过.两次
The first time, he was early.The second time, he was late.
第一次,他来早了!第二次,他却来晚了