你一定是爱德华布鲁
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
No one would come out here unless they had business.
除非有事,没人会来这里
And no one would have business with me except for you. You're buying the town.
而只有你会有事要找我.你在收购整个镇
Apparently I overlooked this one piece of it, and I'd like to remedy that.
我漏掉这里了 我想做个补救
In order for the town to be preserved, the trust must own it, in its entirety.
为了保存这个镇 基金会必须完全的拥有它
And so I've heard.
我听说了
I'll offer you more than it's worth. And you won't have to move.
我会付比市价高的价钱 你也不需要搬家
Nothing will change except the name on the deed, you have my word.
改变的只有契约上的名字
Now, let me get this straight. You buy the swamp from me, but I'll stay in it?
让我搞清楚.你买下沼泽,但我还是可以住?
You'll own the house, but it'll still be mine?
你拥有房子,但它还是我的?
I'll be here, and you'll come and go as you please to one place or another.
我要待在这 你却能随意来去?
Do I have that right?
我没说错吧?
In so many words, yes.
基本上是的
Yeah, then I don't think so, Mr. Bloom. in the way things haven't been changing all this time.
那我想不用了,布鲁先生.就保持原来的模样
It's not like you'll lose anything. You can ask anyone in town.
你不会有任何损失 你可以去问镇上任何一个人
Why are you buying this land, Mr. Bloom? Some sort of midlife crisis?
你为何要买下这里?你想解决中年危机?
Instead of buying a convertible, you buy a town?
不买敞篷跑车,却买个小镇?
Helping people makes me happy.
帮助人让我感到很快乐
I'm not convinced you should be happy.
我不确定你该快乐
I'm sorry. Have I offended you? - No.
对不起,我是否冒犯过你? -没有
You did exactly what you promised.
你完全遵守诺言
You came back. I was just expecting you sooner.
你回来了 我只是期望你早点来
You're Beamen's daughter.
你是比曼的女儿
Your name's different. Did you get married?
你的姓不一样了,你嫁人了?
I was 18. He was 28. Turns out that was a big difference.
我18,他28 结果差别还是太大了
I won't be selling you this house, Mr. Bloom.
我不会把这房子卖给你的
I see.
我明白了
Well, thank you for your time.
谢谢你拨空跟我谈
It's stuck. - Yeah.
卡住了 -是啊
Oh, I'm so sorry! L... - It's okay. Just leave it.
对不起… 没关系,算了
No, I'll... - Please! Just go.
不,我会… - 拜托你,走吧
But... - Go.
但是… - 走吧