Come on, Mother.You know why I can't accept the award.With all due respect, I don't think praying will help.No, I have not heard the song, "Jesus, Take the Wheel."
拜托 妈妈你知道我为啥不接受奖项恕我直言 我不觉得祈祷会有用没 我没听过那首 "主啊 请掌控这命运之轮"
No, no... You don't need to start singing it.Yes, I'll buy it on the iTunes, Mother.Goodbye, Mother.
不用不用 你不需要唱给我听好 我会在iTunes上下载的 妈妈 再见 妈妈
Hello.
各位好
Sit down. We want to talk to you.
坐啊 我们想和你谈谈
Am I in trouble? Did my mother call you?
我是有麻烦了吗 我妈妈给你们打电话了
Just sit. We think we can help you with your stage fright.
坐就是了 我们能帮你克服怯场的问题
Oh, I doubt that. I haven't figured out a way, and I'm much smarter than all of you.
我深表怀疑 我比你们智商都高 我都没想出办法呢
Yes, but you're not smarter than all of us put together.
是的 可我们几个的智商加起来肯定比你高
Oh, I'm sorry. That is what I meant.
不好意思 还是我高
Okay. Your problem is, you're trying to do this all by yourself. We can help you. We can be your team.Like, uh, Professor Xavier and his XMen.
好吧 你的问题是 你想孤军奋战我们可以帮你 当你的队友 就像 X教授和X战警
I do like the XMen.
我确实挺喜欢《X战警》
Did I see XMen?
我看过《X战警》吗
Yeah, we watched it last week. You said you liked it.
看过啊 我们上周才看的 你还说你喜欢呢
Oh. I say a lot of things, sweetie.
亲爱的 说话又不用付钱
So, how about it, Sheldon?
怎么样啊 谢尔顿
I don't know.
不好说
If you're my XMen, what are your powers?
如果你们是X战警 那你们的超能力是什么
Okay. Well, I am going to take you shopping, get you a nice suit. Might give you more confidence.
这个 我会带你去购物 帮你选一套超赞的西装 能让你更自信
That's not exactly a mutation that would get you into Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, but go on. Leonard?
确切来说这不叫变异 光凭这点你不可能进到X教授专为天赋异禀的年轻人开设的学校不过继续莱纳德
I thought I could try to analyze you and get to the root of your anxiety.
我可以对你进行心理分析 然后找出让你如此焦虑的根源
What qualifies you to attempt to understand my mind?
你凭什么觉得你能读懂我的内心呢
My mother is a highly regarded psychiatrist, and I've been in therapy ever since she accused me of breastfeeding codependently.
我妈是一位杰出的精神病专家 而且自从她指责我过于依赖母乳开始 我就一直在接受治疗
Raj says he can teach you... What did you call it? I don't know some Indian meditation crap.
拉杰说他可以教你 什么名字来着 我记不住 一些扯淡的印度冥想