那支长矛逼真得 就像要直接穿过咱的头啊
No.
才怪
Hey, you didn't want a Slurpee at 7-Eleven, you don't get glasses.
你不买7-11的Slurpee[饮料名] 就没眼镜戴
Oh, that will be another congratulatory call for me. Uh, mute, please.
肯定又是打给我道贺的 请静音
Wait, wait. Hang on-- flaming arrow.
等等 火焰箭呢
Hello? Oh, Chancellor Morton, how are you, sir? Yes, I was expecting your call. Three years ago. I see. Wait. What happens if I choose not to give a speech?
喂 莫顿校长 你好 对 我在等你的电话 三年前就开始了 我明白 等等 如果我不想做演讲呢
Uh-huh. And if I don't want to forfeit the award? Well, you've got that tied up in a neat little bow. All right. Thank you. Problem.
嗯 如果我不想放弃奖项呢 好 您现在是箭在弦上 不得不发 好吧 谢谢 有状况
What?
咋了
They expect me to give a speech at the banquet. I can't give a speech.
他们要我在宴会上做演讲 我不会做演讲
Well, no, you're mistaken. You give speeches all the time. What you can't do is shut up.
不 你弄错了 你一直都滔滔不绝 你是不会闭嘴
Yeah, before the movie, you did 20 minutes on why guacamole turns brown. It turned brown while you were talking.
看电影前 你说了20分钟为啥鳄梨酱变棕色了 你说话的时候 它就变棕色了
I am perfectly comfortable speaking to small groups. I cannot speak to large crowds.
我在小群体面前能自如讲话 但没法在大群体面前演讲
What, to you, is a large crowd?
你的大群体怎么定义
Any group big enough to trample me to death. General rule of thumb is 36 adults or 70 children.
大到能把我踩死的那种 按经验估计是36个成人或70个儿童。