Are the lady fingers okay?
这位小姐的指头还好吗?
Oh, they're terrific. We just appreciate you all stopping by.
哦,惨不忍睹,我们感激你们都来拜访。
We just want you to know how much we care.
恩,我们只是想你知道我们有多担心。
So, have the police come up with any leads?
警察有提出什么线索吗?
Not really. They'll be able to determine the make and model of the car,
不一定,他们可以决定车的构造和车型,
but without any eye witnesses, no one seems very optimistic.
但是没有目击者就很不乐观了。
Well, more importantly, is there any good news about Juanita?
恩,更重要的事,有没有Juanita的好的消息?
No change. All we can do is wait and hope for the best.
还是没变化,我们现在能做的只有等待和希望最好的。
We put her on our prayer list at church.
我们把她放到我们教堂的祈祷者名单。
Oh, that’s very sweet, Danielle, thank you.
哦,那太贴心了,Danielle,谢谢。
It must really help during times like these--having kids.
这种时候有这个真的很有帮助有孩子
Yeah, they're a blessing.
是啊,他们是个祝福。
Children make everything worthwhile. You guys are the future. Legacy.
孩子们让一切都变的有价值了,你们是未来,遗产。
Thanks.
谢谢。
After we're all dead, you'll be the only ones left to carry on.
等我们都死了,你会变成唯一一个要坚持的人。
Gabrielle and I are about to start a family.
Gabrielle和我要组成一个家庭。
Oh, hey, that--that’s great.
哦,嘿! 那,那很好啊。
Well, when did you decide this?
你什么时候做的决定?
It’s a fairly recent development.
是最近的一个重大发展。
I see.
我知道了。
We'll talk about this later.
我们晚一些再讨论这个。
Face it. We're shallow people.
面对它,我们是浅薄的人。
I mean, can our lives have any meaning if all we ever do is buy stuff?
如果我们只会买东西,生命还有意义吗 ?
That depends on what we buy.
那取决于我们买什么。
I want a child.
我想要个孩子。
In case you've forgotten, before we got married, we made a deal.
以防你忘了,在我们结婚之前,我们达成个协议。
No kids.
没有小孩
Yeah, well, deals were meant to be renegotiated.
好吧,协议会被重新商量。
Well, we're not negotiating my uterus.
恩,我们不能和我的子宫谈判。
We should probably be going.
我们应该走了。
Yeah.
是的,恩...
Thank you so much.
非常感谢。