You've been awfully quiet.
你一直安静的可怕。
I had just been...thinking about the kids.
我一直....在想孩子们。
They sure grew up quickly, didn't they?
他们真的成长的很快,对吧?
They sure did.
他们当然了。
I remember telling them when they were babies that they weren't allowed to get any bigger because they were so adorable.
我记得当他们还是小孩的时候,我告诉他们,他们是不会长大一点的。
And we were so happy.
因为他们是那么可爱。
Yeah, well...
是啊。
They sure didn't turn out like we expected them to.
他们没有向我们期望之外的地方发展吧。
No, they didn't.
没,他们没有。
We could have been better parents.
我们可以是更好的父母。
We weren't that bad.
我们没那么糟。
We still have so much to teach them. For starters,
我们还有很多要教他们的。作为开始,
we need to get across to Andrew the enormity of what he’s done.
我们必须让Andrew理解他所做的是多么大的罪恶。
I don't - I suppose we could punish them.
我想我们可以惩罚他们。
All right, then what’s the appropriate punishment for a child who drives over a woman?
是啊,对于一个撞到一个女人的孩子什么惩罚是恰当的呢?
I...I don't know.
我,我不知道。
You know, no matter how the kids turn out, I still love them.
你知道无论孩子们变成什么样,我都爱他们。
Of course, you do.
当然了你会的。
But I'll never forgive them for growing up so quickly.
但是我永远不原谅他们这么快的长大。