Andrew, um, I know the last few days have been stressful, and, uh, you know, if you ever need to talk to anybody...
Andrew,恩...我知道过去的几天里压力很大,而且,恩...你知道,如果你需要和什么人谈谈。
I know, I know. You and Dad are here for me.
我知道,我知道,你和爸爸会在这的。
Actually, I was thinking we could arrange for you to talk to a professional.
事实上,我在想我们应该让你去和一个专业人士谈。
A shrink? You think I'm crazy?
神经科医生?你认为我有问题?
Of course not. It’s just that the accident probably stirred up a lot of emotions,
当然不,那只是一个事故激起的很多情绪。
and it would be normal for you to be feeling confused or depressed or ashamed...
感到困惑难过或是惭愧的对你是正常的。
I'm cool,mom. Really
我很冷静,恩,真的。
Honey, you put a woman into a coma. Surely that arouses some kind of emotion!
亲爱的,你把一个女人弄的昏迷。当然了那引起了一些情绪。
Yeah, well, it doesn't. Now if you'll excuse me...
是啊,对,但没有。现在,恕我失陪…
No, I won't, not until you tell me.
不,我不会,直到你告诉我。
Why do you care?
为什么你要担心?
Because I need to know that you're not a monster!
因为我必须知道你不是个魔鬼。
You want to know how I feel?
你要知道我怎么想的吗?
Yeah.
是。
Okay, here it goes. I feel bad that she got hurt.
好的,现在开始我觉得难过她受伤了。
But I also feel bad that my car got dinged because somebody didn't have enough sense to look both ways before she crossed the street.
但是我还觉得我的车被污染了,因为有些人对他们过马路时,没有向两边看的足够的意识。And I also feel bad that now I'm gonna have to ride my bike to school.
而且我还觉得我要骑车上学很难过。
Andrew, you almost killed another human being.
Andrew,你几乎杀了人。
She’s an old lady. Okay? She’s lived her life.
她是个老女人,好不好? 她有自己的生活。
I have my whole life ahead of me, and now it might be screwed up!
我前面有我的整个人生而且现在我需要振作!
That’s what you should be worried about!
那就是你需要担心的!
What I'm worried about, Andrew, is that you don't seem to have a soul.
我担心的是,Andrew,你看起来没有良心。
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call the police!
给我个理由为什么我没有打电话叫警察!
Because I'm your son. That would make you the monster.
因为我是你儿子那就是让你有个魔鬼的原因。