While Susan was hopelessly stuck, Gabrielle was moving to confront the issue of her young lover’s restless conscience.
当Susan还是那样没有希望的样子时Gabrielle到了面临她的年轻情人的不安的良心的时候...
Nobody’s home.
没有人在家。
I know, I've been watching. I came to talk to you.
我知道,我在看着呢。我过来跟你谈谈。
Although she would need to be discrete.
虽然她需要小心谨慎。
Keep working! What were you thinking, showing up at the hospital?
继续工作你在想什么,干吗在医院出现?
I had to see if she was okay.
我必须知道她是不是还好。
You need to keep a low profile right now.
你现在要低调一点。
Look, you and I are finished. From now on, I'm sticking with Danielle.
你和我结束了,从现在开始,我要和Danielle一起坚持。
Why would you say that?
你为什么说那个?
I hate myself for what we did! Okay? I can't sleep at night! I've got to make a clean break.
我为我们做的事憎恨我自己,我晚上睡不着,我要有个清净的休息。
We weren't driving the car. We didn't chase Juanita into the street!
我们没有开车,我们没有在街上追Juanita。
Well, she wouldn't have been there if we weren't having an affair.
如果我们没在一起,她也不会在那。
Oh, for God’s sakes, between you and Carlos! Listen to me carefully, you didn't do anything wrong.
哦,行行好,你和Carlos。仔细听我说。你没做错任何事。
That’s not what Father Crowley thinks.
Crowley神父不是那样认为的。
What?
什么?
I went to confession
我去忏悔了。
Have you lost your mind? What did you tell him?
你疯了吗?你告诉他什么了?
Everything.
所有的事。
Including in the alley? Behind the truck stop?
包括...在卡车站台后面的小巷?
Everything.
一切。
Damn you!
哦,去你的。