中英对白
Anyway... my niece made it and I thought it might be nice to light alongside the tree.
总之 这是我侄子做的 我觉得挂在树上会增添些光彩
Absolutely. That is exactly the spirit in which I whipped up these multicultural holiday cocktails.
绝对会的 与此同时 我调制了这些多元文化假日鸡尾酒
I present to you mulled kosher wine. Salud.
我给你的是纯净的香料酒 祝你健康
Oh. Ugh. This is terrible. Is it okay if we have beer?
太难喝了 我们可以喝啤酒了吗
Yeah, that stuff is gross. Okay, I got it. Who wants a beer? Matt? Betty?
那东西太难喝了 好了 谁要喝酒 马特 贝蒂
Sure. Oh, no, thank you.Oh, yeah, we got it. Come on.
好的 不了 谢谢 我们好了 过来
How could you turn down a beer?I don't like beer.
你怎能拒绝喝酒 我不喜欢啤酒
I don't care. Passing on a drink is a rookie mistake.
我不管 不喝酒就犯了低级错误
It's the first thing that makes everyone think you're pregnant.
这会让每个人第一个想法就是你怀孕了
Well, I'm sorry. I've--I've never hidden a pregnancy before.
抱歉 我从来没来没隐藏过怀孕
Well, you need to get good at it, and fast.
那你应该尽快上手
If somebody offers you a drink, you take it,
要是有人给你酒 你就拿来
You put your tongue in the top and then you don't drink. Duh!
你用舌头触触 然后不喝
Oh, right. Duh. I don't know why I didn't know that.
对啊 我也不知道我为什么没想到
Girls, where are you? Okay, here we are. Cerveza?
女孩们 你们在哪 我们来了 要啤酒吗
Here you go. Yum, beer. But you don't like beer. Sure, I do.
这给你 啤酒 你不是不喜欢啤酒吗
Oh, god. Here. Let me help you with that.
不 我喜欢 天哪 我来帮你吧
I told you to act like you wanted a drink, not like you were drunk.
我叫你要装的像想要啤酒 而不是喝醉了的样子
Hilda, I'm sorry. I'm nervous.
希尔达 对不起 我太紧张了
Papi's date is the woman I bought my pregnancy test from.
爸爸约会的对象是我买验孕棒的那个人
Wait. She's who I bought my pregnancy test from today.
等等 我今天也从她那买验孕棒了
I could barely get home fast enough. What?
我恨不得马上回到家 什么
You took your test today, upstairs?
你在楼上验孕了
Yeah, I tried, but papi knocked. I had to stop halfway through.
是的 可爸爸敲了门 我中途停了
Well, when you knocked, I had to stop.
你敲门时 我只得停下了
I freaked out. I dropped my test. I dropped my test.
我吓坏了 我放弃了检测 我也放弃了
I had to sneak back in, pick it up off the floor.
我鬼鬼祟祟的 从地板上捡了起来
I picked mine up off the floor.
我也是的
Wait. Did we check the same test?
等等 我们用的是同一个吗
I don't know. I threw mine in the garbage.
我不知道 我扔在垃圾里
I threw mine in the garbage!Here they come.
我也扔在垃圾里 她们来了
Where you going? Um, I'm cold.Oh, yeah, grabbing a sweater.
你们去哪 我冷了 穿件毛衣