中英对白
Hey, Amanda.Uh, I just wanted to check in,
嘿 Amanda 我只是想确认一下
You know ,make sure we're cool. Totally. Good.
你知道的 确认我们没事 完全没事 很好
Okay,this is really weird.
好吧 这真的很诡异
You're asking me about my feelings,
你在问我的感受
and I haven't had one clingy impulse since we did it.
自从我们那样过开始我一点粘你的冲动都没了
So we were there for each other, and now we're good.
于是 我们只是互相安慰了一把而现在我们也没事
Yeah.I guess we actually did this right.
我想我们实际这么做是对了
"Mode" magazine. How can I help you?
时尚杂志 有什么我能帮到您的吗
The Bahamas proofs just came in,
巴哈马的样片刚送来
And not that you care about other people's opinions.
不是说你在意别人的意见
But the entire staff is buzzing about how great they are.
但所有工作人员都在议论这些拍得有多好
Oh,champagne. I thought that you'd be more heartbroken?
哦 香槟 我还以为你会更伤心
Connor is alive. That is reason enough for me.
Connor还活着 这个理由对我来说就足够了
And since everyone thinks I got him arrested,
既然所有人都认为是我让他被捕的
I can write my own ticket at "Mode,"
我回时尚绝对是不成问题了
which means you still have your job.
这也意味着你的工作也保住了
And you got your boy shorts in a wad for nothing.
而你也可以安心地躺在床上睡大觉了
Well...There's something I need to tell you.
可我有件事要告诉你
I've accepted a job from Daniel as his assistant.
我在Daniel那接受了一项工作做他的助理
So quit.
那辞掉好了
Thing is I don't want to.
问题是我不想
I know it's not a job as an editor,
我知道那工作不是当编辑
but somehow I think Daniel will actually try to make it happen for me.
但不知怎的 我觉得Daniel实际上会试着为我实现它