中英对白
Scotch and soda, whiskey neat, seven and seven.
加苏打的威士忌 纯威士忌 都是七号
Thanks. Seems like a strange job for you to take.
谢谢 你的工作好像挺奇怪的
Temptation all around.Well, if they're paying, I'm working.
诱惑到处都是 他们付款 我工作
You know, here, the post office, wherever.
邮局 或任一地方
Uh, my mom had to quit her job a couple years ago, so...
我妈两年前就不能工作了
I'm sorry. Is she all right?Yeah. She's a fighter. I'm sorry.
很抱歉 她还好吗 她还在和病魔战斗 对不起
Um, you're supposed to be here on vacation,
你是打算在这儿度假的
Not listening to my troubles.So what have you seen so far?
不是来听我的麻烦事的 那到目前为止你看过什么了
Nothing. I just got here.Well, we got more than Mount Rushmore.
还没有 我刚到这里 我们这儿可比拉什莫尔山漂亮
We got the badlands, crazy horse memorial and a whole bunch of meth labs.
我们有荒地 疯狂的跑马经历 还有一大堆的兴奋剂
That sounds great. No, not... not... not the meth labs.That was a joke.
听起来不错 不 不是指兴奋剂 你是开玩笑吧
So, um, if you want,I can tell you some cool places to check out.
你要想去 我可以介绍一些很酷的地方
I would like that very much.Here you go.Thank you.You're very kind.
我很乐意 给你 谢谢 你太好了
重点讲解
be supposed to do:应该做某事
Are you supposed to do homework every day?
你们每天都得做家庭作业吗?
on vocation:度假
I have been on vocation for one month.
我度假有一个月了。
so far:目前
Well, how do you like it so far?
好了, 到现在为止, 你们感觉怎么样?
a bunch of :很多
He produced from his pocket a bunch of keys.
他从口袋里掏出一串钥匙。
check out:检验
You should check out that new movie. It's great.
你应该看那部新电影。很棒的。
would like something:想做某事,想要某物
No doubt you would like a drink.
毫无疑问你是喜欢喝一杯了。
all around:到处
All around was a drowsy hum of insects.
到处是一片小虫的催眠似的嗡嗡声。