I made us some lunches. Um,turkey sandwiches.
我给咱俩做了点午餐 嗯 火鸡三明治
But I thought it would be nice for us to stay in.
但 我想我们就在这里吃会比较好
What? If I'm not mistaken,
怎么了 如果我没搞错的话
it sounds like the "we slept together,let's talk" lunch.
这听起来像那个"我们睡在一起了 我们谈谈吧"的午餐
I'm just scared, Matt. We've been through a lot.
我只是有点害怕 Matt 我们已经经历了很多
And... What if it doesn't work out?
要是我们最后没能在一起呢
I really don't want to hurt you again.
我真的不希望再次伤害你
I don't want to hurt you either.
我也不想再伤害你
Look...there's no way to know what's gonna happen.
看将来会发生什么是没办法预料的
But I do know I want to find out.
但我却知道 我愿意去探索
Yeah. Me,too.
对 我也是
Good. Maybe that's all we need to know right now.
很好 也许 我们现在需要清楚的 就仅此而已了
Are those the proofs from the shoot?
那是这次拍摄的样片吗
Oh,yeah. I was gonna call you about them.
哦 是的 我刚想打电话跟你说呢