Phoebe: Ok, it's very faint, but I can still sense him in the building. Go into the light, Mr. Heckles!
很微弱,但我还可以感觉他在大楼里。进入光芒中,Heckles先生!
Chandler: Ok, Phoebe.
好了,Phoebe。
Phoebe: I'm sorry, but sometimes they need help. That's fine. Go ahead and scoff. You know, there're a lot of things that I don't believe in, but that doesn't mean they're not true.
对不起有时候他们需要帮助,又来了,很好,嘲笑我吧。我不相信很多事情……但这不表示就不是真的。
Joey: Such as?
譬如什么事?
Phoebe: Like crop circles, or the Bermuda triangle, or evolution?
像是玉米田图案或百慕达三角或演化论。
Ross: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What, you don't, uh, you don't believe in evolution?
你不相信进化论?
Phoebe: Nah. Not really.
不真的相信。
Ross: You don't believe in evolution?
你不相信进化论?
Phoebe: I don't know, it's just, you know...monkeys, Darwin, you know, it's a, it's a nice story, I just think it's a little too easy.
我不知道,只是……猴子,达尔文,很好的故事我只是觉得有点太简单。
Ross: Too easy? Too...The process of every living thing on this planet evolving over millions of years from singlecelled organisms, too easy?
太简单?太……这个星球上的一切生物经过数千万年……从单细胞微生物进化而成而你说太简单?
Phoebe: Yeah, I just don't buy it.
对,我不太相信。
Ross: Uh, excuse me. Evolution is not for you to buy, Phoebe. Evolution is scientific fact, like, like, like the air we breathe, like gravity.
对不起,进化论不是信不信由你,Phoebe. 进化论是科学事实就像我们呼吸的空气……就像地心引力。
Phoebe: Ok, don't get me started on gravity.
别跟我提起地心引力。
Ross: You uh, you don't believe in gravity?
你不相信地心引力?
Phoebe: Well, it's not so much that you know, like I don't believe in it, you know, it's just...I don't know, lately I get the feeling that I'm not so much being pulled down as I am being pushed.
倒不是相不相信的问题,最近我感觉到…… 我不是被吸住,而是被压着,被压着……
Chandler: Uh Oh. It's Isaac Newton, and he's pissed.
那是牛顿,他非常火大。
Mr.Treeger: There she is. And over there, that's the other one. This is Mr. Buddy Boyle, Mr. Heckles' attorney. He'd like to talk to you.
她在那边,那里还有另一个。这是Buddy Boyle, Heckle的律师, 他想跟你们谈谈。
Monica: What can we do for you?
有何贵干?
Mr. Boyle: All right, kids. Here's the deal. According to my client's will, he wants to leave all his earthly possessions to "the noisy girls in the apartment above mine".
根据我客户的遗嘱…… 他要把他所有财产……都留给楼上吵闹的女孩们。
Monica: Well, what about his family?
他的家人呢?
Mr. Boyle: He didn't have any.
他没有家人。
Rachel: Ok, so let's talk money.
好,让我们看看有多少钱。
Mr. Boyle: All right, there was none. Let's talk signing. You be noisy girl number one, you be noisy girl number two.
好,没有半毛钱。现在,我们来签字。你是一号吵闹女孩,你是二号吵闹女孩。