我会像他一样孤独终老。
Joey: Chandler, Heckles was a nut case.
Heckles是个神经病。
Chandler: Our trains are on the same track, ok? Yeah, sure, I'm coming up 30 years behind him, but the stops are all the same. Bitter Town. Aloneville. Hermit Junction.
我们的人生道路方向一样,我比他晚了30年,但终点都是一样的。愁苦城……孤独镇,隐士村。
Joey: All right, you know what we gotta do? We gotta get you outta here. Come on, I'll buy you breakfast, let's go.
我们应该离开这里,我请你吃早餐。
Chandler: What if I never find someone? Or worse, what if I've found her, but I dumped her because she pronounced it "supposably"?
要是我一直找不到伴侣?或更糟的,我已经找到了…… 但我却因为她说“或许”就甩了她?
Joey: Chandler, come on, you're gonna find somebody.
Chandler, 好啦你会找到对象的。
Chandler: How do you know that? How?
你怎么知道?
Joey: I don't know, I'm just trying to help you out to.
我不知道我只是想帮你下台。
Chandler: You'll see, you guys are all gonna go off and get married, and I'm gonna end up alone. Will you promise me something? When you're married, will you invite me over for holidays?
你们将来都会结婚……我会孤独一人。你能不能答应我一件事?你结婚后过节时能不能请我去玩?
Joey: Well, I don't know. I don't know what we're gonna be doing. I mean, what if we're at her folks' place?
我不知道我们会怎么样,要是我与妻子到我岳父母那里过节呢?
Chandler: Yeah, I understand.
我了解。
Joey: You can come over and watch the Super Bowl. Every year, all right?
你可以过来看超级杯,每一年都来,怎么样?
Chandler: You know what? I'm not gonna end up like this. I'll see you man.
我不要像这样子下场。待会见,兄弟。
Joey: Supposably. Supposably. Did they go to the zoo? Supposably.
他们去动物园了吗?
Chandler: Hi, it's me.
嗨,是我。
Janice: Oh, my, god.
我的天。
Phoebe: Janice? You called Janice?
Janice?你打给Janice?
Chandler: Yes, Janice. Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?
是的,Janice, 有什么难懂的?
Ross: You remember Janice, right?
你还记得Janice吧?
Chandler: Yes. She was smart, she was pretty, and she honestly cared about me. Janice is my last chance to have somebody.
是啊,她很聪明,很漂亮而且很关心我。Janice是我的最后一个希望。
Janice: Helloo!!
大家好!
Chandler: Oh, my, god!
哦,我的天!
Joey: Geez, look how fat she got.