Phoebe: You name one woman that you broke up with for a real reason.
你与哪个女友分手是因为正当的理由?
Chandler: Maureen Rosilla.
Maureen Rosilla。
Ross: Not hating Yanni is not a real reason.
因为她不讨厌音乐家Yanni这不是个正当的理由。
Monica: Hello, Mr. Heckles.
嗨,Heckles先生。
Mr. Heckles: You're doing it again.
你们又来了。
Monica: We're not doing anything.
我们什么都没做。
Mr. Heckles: You're stomping. It's disturbing my birds.
你们脚步声太响吓到了我的鸟儿。
Rachel: You don't have birds.
你没有养鸟。
Mr. Heckles: I could have birds.
我可以养鸟。
Monica: Ok, Mr. Heckles, we'll try to keep it down.
我们会小声一点。
Mr. Heckles: Thank you. I'm going to rejoin my dinner party.
谢谢。我要回去继续宴客了。
Rachel: All right, byebye.
好,再见。
Chandler: Ok, Janice. Janice. You gotta give me Janice. That wasn't about being picky.
对了,Janice,Janice可以证明我并没有乱挑剔。
Ross: We'll give you Janice.
我们同意你与Janice分手。
Phoebe: I miss Janice though. "Hello, Chandler Bing."
但我蛮想Janice的,“嗨,Chandler Bing”。
Rachel: "Oh, my, god."
喔,我的天!
Joey: "Oh, Chandler, now, now, that's it. There, faster!"
喔,Chandler, 现在就要。对了。对了!快一点!
Monica: Stop with the broom, we're not making noise.
别用扫把了!我们没有制造噪音。
Rachel: We won. We won!
我们赢了。
Monica: Mr. Heckles.
Heckles先生。
Rachel: How did this happen?
怎么发生的?
Mr.Treeger: He must have been sweeping. They found a broom in his hand.
他一定在扫地,他们发现他抓着一把扫把。
Monica: That's terrible.
真糟糕。
Mr.Treeger: I know. I was sweeping yesterday. It could have been me.
我知道。昨天我也在扫地,搞不好也会一命呜呼。
Ross: Sure, sweeping. You never know.
扫地,真是天有不测风云。
Mr.Treeger: You never know.
世事难料。