OK, Michael, let's try Harlow 3 next time.
好 迈克 下次试试H3
Dr Stapleton...Stapleton?
斯坦佩顿博士 斯坦佩顿
Yes? Who's this?
怎么 这位是谁
Priority ultra, ma'am, orders from on high.
最高优先权 女士 上边的命令
An inspection. Really?
他们来检查 是吗
We are to be accorded every courtesy, Dr Stapleton. What's your role at Baskerville?
斯坦佩顿博士 请给予我们应得的尊重 你在巴斯克维尔是做什么的
Accorded every courtesy, isn't that the idea?
刚也说了要以礼相待吧
I'm not free to say. Official secrets.
我不能说 政府机密
You most certainly are free, and I suggest you remain that way.
你绝对能说 我强烈建议你这么做
I have a lot of fingers in a lot of pies. I like to mix things up.
我负责多个项目 我喜欢搞混合
Genes, mostly. Now and again, actual fingers.
大多数时候是混合基因 有时也会摆弄真手指
Stapleton! I knew I knew your name.
斯坦佩顿 我就知道我听过你的名字
I doubt it.
我想没有吧
People say there's no such thing as coincidence.
人们说这世上绝无巧合
Dull lives they must lead.
他们的生活一定很无聊
Have you been talking to my daughter?
你跟我女儿聊过吗
Why did Bluebell have to die, Dr Stapleton?
为什么要弄死铃兰 斯坦佩顿博士
The rabbit?
那只兔子
Disappeared from inside a locked hutch, which was always suggestive.
失踪了 而笼子锁着 很耳熟吧
The rabbit?
那只兔子
Clearly an inside job. You reckon?
显然是被人监守自盗 你这么想的吗
Why? Because it glowed in the dark.
为什么 因为它在黑暗中会发光吗
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
Who are you?
你是谁
Well, I think we've seen enough for now, corporal. Thank you so much.
我想我们就看到这儿了 下士 非常感谢
That's it?
这就完了
That's it. It's this way, isn't it?
这就完了 是走这边吧
Just a minute!
等等
Did we just break into a military base to investigate a rabbit?
我们潜入军事基地就为了调查小兔失踪案吗