Come in, come in.
请进
This is...Are you, um, rich?
这房子...你...很有钱吗
Yeah. Right.
是啊 了解
There's a couple of words, it's what I keep seeing. Liberty.
有几个词 我总是看见这几个词 自由
Liberty? Liberty. And...In. It's just that.
自由 自由 还有 在 就是这样
Have you finished?
你不用了吗
Mean anything to you?
你想到什么了吗
Liberty in death, isn't that the expression?
自由即死亡 是这么说的吧
The only true freedom.
死亡才是真正的解脱
What now, then?
那现在怎么办
Sherlock's... got a plan?
夏洛克...有个计划吧
Yes. Right. We take you back out onto the moor.
是的 好 我们带你回荒野去
OK...And see if anything attacks you. What?
好 看看有没有东西来袭击你 什么
That should bring things to a head.
这应该能给我点线索
At night? You want me to go out there at night?
晚上吗 你想要我晚上去那儿吗
That's your plan? Brilliant!
这就是你的计划吗 真不错
Got any better ideas?
你还有更好的办法吗
That's not a plan.
这不叫计划
If there is a monster out there, John, there's only one thing to do. Find out where it lives.
约翰 如果那里真有怪兽 我们只能做一件事 找到它的窝