这下面有多少动物
Lots, sir.
很多 长官
Any ever escape?
有逃走的吗
They'd have to know how to use that lift, sir. We're not breeding them that clever.
要逃走得学会用电梯 长官 我们不会把它们养得那么聪明
Unless they have help.
除非有人帮忙
And you are?
两位是
It's all right, Dr Frankland, I'm just showing these gentlemen around.
没事 弗兰克兰博士 我带两位先生参观一下
New faces, how nice. Careful you don't get stuck here, though, I only came to fix a tap.
新面孔 真好 不过小心别困在这 我只是过来修龙头
How far down does that lift go?
那电梯能下几层
Quite a way, sir.
很多层 长官
And what's down there?
下面是什么
Well, we have to keep the bins somewhere, sir. This way please, gentlemen.
总得有地方放垃圾 长官 两位这边请
So what exactly is it that you do here?
你们在这里都做些什么
I thought you'd know, sir, this being an inspection.
我以为您知道 长官 这不是检查么
Well, I'm not an expert, am I?
可我不是专家吧
Everything from stem cell research to trying to cure the common cold, sir.
干细胞研究是为了治愈普通感冒 长官
But mostly weaponry?
现在多用于武器么
Of one sort or another, yes.
各种武器 是的
Biological, chemical?
生物武器 化学武器
One war ends, another begins, sir.
战争是一场接着一场 长官
New enemies to fight. We have to be prepared.
总有新的敌人 我们要有所准备