Ha! 23 minutes. Mycroft's getting slow.
用了23分钟 麦考夫动作变慢了
Hello, again.
又见面了
Major...This is bloody outrageous! Why wasn't I told?!
少校 真他妈太过分了 为什么没人通知我
Major Barrymore, is it?
是巴里莫尔少校吧
Yes, well, good. Very good, we're very impressed. Aren't we, Mr Holmes?
是啊 不错 很不错 我们很受震动 是不是 福尔摩斯先生
Deeply. Hugely.
深受震动
The whole point of Baskerville was to eliminate bureaucratic nonsense!
建立巴斯克维尔就是为了 消除官僚的干扰
So sorry, Major.
很抱歉 少校
Inspections!
检什么察
New policy. Can't remain unmonitored for ever, goodness knows what you'd get up to.
新政策 总不能永远不受监控 天晓得你们会做出什么事来
Keep walking.
别停步
Sir! ID unauthorised, sir. What?
长官 他们没有权限 长官 什么
I've just had the call.
我刚接到一通电话
Is that right? Who are you?
是吗 你们是谁
Look, there's obviously been some kind of mistake.
听着 显然是哪里搞错了
Clearly not, Mycroft Holmes.
显然没有 麦考夫·福尔摩斯
Computer error, Major. It'll all have to go in the report.
是计算机出错了 少校 这都要写进报告里
What the hell's going on?
这到底是怎么回事
It's all right, Major, I know exactly who these gentlemen are.
没事的 少校 我很清楚这两个人是谁
You do?
是吗
Yeah, I'm getting a little slow on faces, but Mr Holmes here isn't someone I expected to show up in this place.
是啊 不过这位福尔摩斯先生 我现在认人有点慢了 我是没想到会在这见到他
Well... Good to see you again, Mycroft.
这个嘛...很高兴又见面了 麦考夫
I had the honour of meeting Mr Holmes at the WHO conference in... Brussels, was it?
我有幸在世界卫生组织大会上 见过福尔摩斯先生 是在布鲁塞尔吧
Vienna. Vienna, that's it.
是维也纳 维也纳 没错
This is Mr Mycroft Holmes, Major. There's obviously been a mistake.
这位正是麦考夫·福尔摩斯 少校 显然是哪里搞错了
On your head be it, Dr Frankland.
出了事唯你是问 弗兰克兰博士
I'll show them out, Corporal. Very well, sir.
我送他们出去 下士 好的 先生