We don’t have time for this. Come on, El Buzzo. - My ship has landed well.
我们现在没时间了 快点 巴斯 - 我的飞船已经安全降落了
Good luck, Cowboy.
好运 牛仔
Here they come.
他们来了
Come on, Buzz.
快点 巴斯
What took you so long?
你怎么花这么长时间?
Things got complicated.
说来话长了
Where’s Potato Head? - We haven’t seen him. –
蛋头呢? - 我们没见到他
Buzz.
巴斯
My desert flower.
我的沙漠之花
Did you fix Buzz? - Uh, sort of.
你把巴斯修好了吗? - 呃 算吧
Behind you. Someone’s coming.
你后面 有人来了
You would not believe what I’ve been through tonight.
你们不会相信我今晚都经历了什么
Darling, are you ok? - I feel fresh, healthy ...
亲爱的 你还好吗? - 我感觉到了新鲜 健康...
It’s terrible. - You’ve lost weight.
太糟糕了 - 你变得这么瘦
And so tall.
而且这么高大
Ah, you’re a sight for detachable eyes.
啊 我还是喜欢原来的身体
All clear.
一切正常
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
We’re almost there.
我们就要到了
Back up. Back up.
回去 回去