I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Daisy. You used to do everything with her. Daisy
就是那个曾和你形影不离的女孩
Yeah, then she threw us out. - No, she lost you.
对 然后她把我们扔了 - 不 是弄丢了
She replaced us. - She replaced you.
她给我们找了替代品 - 只是替代了你
And if you couldn’t have her, then no one could!
你得不到她的爱 也不想让别人得到!
You lied to Big Baby and you’ve been lying ever since.
你骗了大宝宝 一直到现在都在骗他
Where’d you get that? - She loved you, Lotso. –
你从哪听说的? - 抱抱熊 她爱过你
She never loved me! - As much as any kid ever loved a toy.
她从没爱过我! - 就像每个孩子都爱过他的玩具
Mama. - What? You want your mommy back? –
妈妈 - 什么? 想回到你妈妈那儿去?
She never loved you! Don’t be such a baby!
她从没有爱过你! 别孩子气了!
Push them in. All of them.
把他们全部扔进去
This is what happens when you dummies try to think.
你们这群笨蛋一思考就出事
We’re all just trash waiting to be thrown away.
我们只不过都是等着被扔掉的垃圾
That’s all a toy is.
玩具都是这样
Hey, stop it! Put me down, you idiot!
嘿 住手! 放我下来 你个白痴!
No, no, wait a minute! Baby, wait!
不 不 等等! 大宝宝 等等!
He’s gone. - Holy cow.
他被扔进去了 - 我的天呐
Come on. Hurry.
来吧 快走
Oh for crying out loud! - Come on.
哦 真糟糕! - 快点
No! - Woody!
不! - 伍迪!