Speak of the devil.
说到恶魔啊
Now, we need toys in our Caterpillar Room
现在我们需要一些玩具去毛毛虫小儿室
and you need to avoid that truck.
而你们想避开那辆卡车
Why don’t you come on back join our family again?
何不重新回到我们的家呢?
This isn’t a family, it’s a prison. You’re a liar and a bully.
那里才不是家 是监狱 你这个骗子 恶霸
And I’d rather rot in this dumpster than join any family of yours.
我宁可腐烂在垃圾桶里 也绝不加人你所谓的家
Jessie’s right. Authority should derive from the consent of the governed,
翠丝说的没错 权力应当建立在被统治者的合意之上
not from the threat of force.
而不是靠压迫
If that’s what you want.
如果你们非要这样
Barbie, wait! Don’t do this, Lotso!
芭比 等等! 抱抱熊 别这样!
She’s a barbie doll, Ken. There’s a hundred million just like her.
肯尼 她不过是个芭比娃娃 像她这样的 有成千上万个
Not to me there’s not.
对我来说 她是唯一
Fine. Then why don’t you join them?
既然这样 你去和他们一起 不是更好?
Oh Ken! - Everyone listen.
哦 肯尼! - 大家听着
Sunnyside can be cool and groovy if we treated each other fair.
如果我们能在阳光幼儿园和平共处 那一定很美好
It’s Lotso. He’s made us into a pyramid, and he put himself on top.
都是抱抱熊 他想统治我们所有人
Anyone concur with Ken?
有谁赞同肯尼吗?
I didn’t throw you away, your kid did.
又不是我抛弃了你们 是你们的主人
Ain’t one kid ever loved a toy, really.
没有哪个主人 真正爱过自己的玩具
Chew on that when you’re in the dump.
等你们到垃圾场的时候 自己好好想想吧
Wait. What about Daisy?
等一下 Daisy也是吗?